Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 10:27
Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 01:14 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Larry_Xu a écrit :
Besides, they already gave us this gift, let's just appreciate it. It is common for humans to always want more, but this kind of attitude only makes us ignore some important things that are taken for granted.

Only problem I have is that I can only sell one card back to the game at a time. That's gonna be a few weeks to clear my collection out.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 01:24 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Larry_Xu a écrit :
Besides, they already gave us this gift, let's just appreciate it. It is common for humans to always want more, but this kind of attitude only makes us ignore some important things that are taken for granted.

I don't know if you've noticed, but none of it has been implemented yet.
Insta-sale as opposed to market sale:
One destroys cards
One recycles cards
One Creates crystals out of nothing
One transfers crystals from player to player, while taking a small percentage out of the system.

If non exchangeable cards managed to reach the market, the very few uber-rares and non-uber-rares players get from adventure mode would enter the market and cause deflation of prices, as well as cut back on the ability of market gangsters to monopolize on a card and lock out prices, which would help the entire community.

Paying players are supposed to have privileges, that's why they pay, a device that will slowly creep prices to an overall more affordable level for anyone and everyone, benefits payers more (more exchange), benefits free players more (lower prices) and benefits the game more (crystals removed from the system from transactions).

Price is based on the value of currency vs stock, price stability comes from the stability of the value of currency and the supply of a product, the value of currency lies in the overall amount of currency in an economic system.

Buying packs will always be greater than grinding months to a year for a single desirable rare in adventure mode, and will always be a larger driving factor to card stock than adventure mode. Allowing multitudes of more crystals to be put into the system without a way to put cards into the system will only drive prices higher. Last I checked, high prices were the bane of all players ._.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 02:18 
Guémélite

Wait wait, I missed this is the last QA topic.

You are killing any playstyle/caste that hasn't seen an update over the last year or so? Okay that means beserkers are out(Damn you) but wouldn't that also mean that;

Demon Hunters
Tsoutai
Tempus
Circus
Heck I'm tempted to put on Tracker on the list too.

All of those are also going to be discontinued? WTF?!? WHY?!? Kobota would be limited to just warriors and crow. Heck they are limited to these two play styles thanks to the updates. And the only Merc based deck is Avolaion. Unless you have Hydra.

Why would you stifle play styles like this?!?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 02:40 
Marchand

MerlinCross a écrit :
Wait wait, I missed this is the last QA topic.

You are killing any playstyle/caste that hasn't seen an update over the last year or so? Okay that means beserkers are out(Damn you) but wouldn't that also mean that;

Demon Hunters
Tsoutai
Tempus
Circus
Heck I'm tempted to put on Tracker on the list too.

All of those are also going to be discontinued? WTF?!? WHY?!? Kobota would be limited to just warriors and crow. Heck they are limited to these two play styles thanks to the updates. And the only Merc based deck is Avolaion. Unless you have Hydra.

Why would you stifle play styles like this?!?

Circus is likely to be phased out by shadow mages, especially since circus is essentially the discard caste, and in terms of shadow spells we get stuff like now. Also, circus doesn't really fit into the story considering Salem is Artrezil's shadow, Abyssien is one of the shadow mages, and none of the priest based circus is playable outside of amnezy, adventure, and the level rooms.
I'm kind of upset they didn't make some more Control priests.
Unfortunately, the key characters for Tsoutai,trackers and Demon Hunters share the crow caste so it looks like it :/
The last card released for tempus was ...well, I'll let that one will sink in....

The only way they can keep the standard tournament balanced(they pretty much gave up on balancing amnezy) is to dwindle the deck types and release cards in a way that multiple play styles have decent support, considering most castes lost a member in standard at the change of the act, we kind of need to welcome this change, or else risk investing into deck types that may get dropped/get chunks taken out of them every format change.

Dernière édition par Schrei_VonWeisheit le 22 Juin 2013, 02:50, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 02:50 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Circus is likely to be phased out by shadow mages, and since circus is essentially the discard caste, and in terms of shadow spells we get stuff like , Also, circus doesn't really fit into the story considering Salem is Artrezil's shadow, Abyssien is one of the shadow mages, and none of the priest based circus is playable outside of amnezy, adventure, and the level rooms.
I'm kind of upset they didn't make some more Control priests.
Unfortunately, the key characters for Tsoutai,trackers and Demon Hunters share the crow caste so it looks like it :/
The last card released for tempus was ...well, I'll let that one will sink in....

The only way they can keep the standard tournament balanced(they pretty much gave up on balancing amnezy) is to dwindle the deck types and release cards in a way that multiple play styles have decent support, considering most castes lost a member in standard at the change of the act, we kind of need to welcome this change, or else risk investing into deck types that may get dropped/get chunks taken out of them every format change.

Okay Circus losing to Shadow Mages, I guess I can understand. But they could have gone a different direction like control priests as you said.

So they Kobota has only two ways of playing now. Thanks Feerik. And Waste of Time, that's irony isn't it?

Why should we welcome this change? People probably have already invested into some of these and had them dropped now. I know, Tsoutai got axed for me! And what balance is there in Standard? Didn't we already show that the top players use basically the same decks? Or decks that are so expensive that new players have no hope? No to make it balance the new players will have to do research otherwise they might buy cards that are worthless.

No, no sense is made here! Feerik just give everyone the same deck and see what happens at this rate.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 02:58 
Marchand

Instead of undoing their mistakes they're trying to make sure they don't happen again.
The only reason the deck types are so thin right now in standard is because most of the other castes and guilds lost a character or some key cards to their strategy, and they're trying to stop that from happening again. More multi updates to keep the archtypes playable over time, instead of the previous system where guilds would sometimes have no cards in the newcomers booster, and, as it stands, deck types became invalid in the act shift. They had the choice of struggling to keep up with everything, or integrating cards into multiple archtypes and balancing the standard tournament.

I don't understand the logic behind many of the things feerik does, this one I understand though.

But, you're right, people have invested into things that have gotten dropped, meanwhile the only thing I've heard against balancing the economic system is player satisfaction, and what you've said has kind of made that a moot counter-point.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 03:07 
Guémélite

That's never going to happen Schrei. No matter what kinds of balancing they 'try' to do, a large number of players are going to be playing the same decks. Why? Because they are strong and they work. From ban to ban, act to act, shift to shift; players will find buy and use the strongest decks. And that means the top guys will all be playing some form of this 'strong' deck. Or at least versions of the 'lastest' deck.

The fact that they are killing playing styles baffles me. I'd prefer a little out of balance compared to everyone using the same 3 decks. So they should just cut the bull and give everyone the same deck each week/month whatever they decide and go from there. Oh wait that won't make money.

End of the day, playstyles are going to die out and be fused together because 'it's just easier'. Not for balance, but because of money.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 03:10 
Marchand

MerlinCross a écrit :
That's never going to happen Schrei. No matter what kinds of balancing they 'try' to do, everyone is going to be playing the same decks. Why? Because they are strong and they work. From ban to ban, act to act, shift to shift; players will find buy and use the strongest decks. And that means the top guys will all be playing some form of this 'strong' deck. Or at least versions of the 'lastest' deck.

The fact that they are killing playing styles baffles me. I'd prefer a little out of balance compared to everyone using the same 3 decks. So they should just cut the bull and give everyone the same deck each week/month whatever they decide and go from there. Oh wait that won't make money.

Fun and interesting playing styles, nope. Power decks that everyone will want, yes. Cause MONIES!!!

I'm aware, it's been that way since the start of the game. Play x deck, win against decks a-w, lose against decks y-z, or play decks y or z, and win against deck X, and have a 40/60 chance against most of a-w. Bought and used anything between a-w? 50/50 win rate, possible chance for positive w/l from the possibility of running into the same type of deck you win against multiple times in the same hour or so.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Aside you, Mang, I, and maybe Nurvus, the rest of the english forum community is from other branches of the community.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 03:19 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
I'm aware, it's been that way since the start of the game. Play x deck, win against decks a-w, lose against decks y-z, or play decks y or z, and win against deck X, and have a 40/60 chance against most of a-w. Bought and used anything between a-w? 50/50 win rate, possible chance for positive w/l from the possibility of running into the same type of deck you win against multiple times in the same hour or so.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Aside you, Mang, I, and maybe Nurvus, the rest of the english forum community is from other branches of the community.

I'm aware of what passes for 'english community'. For us, the game might as well be dead. No really, WHY ARE THEY TALKING TO US?

Fuck it. Any card game seems better than this.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 03:32 
Marchand

MerlinCross a écrit :
I'm aware of what passes for 'english community'. For us, the game might as well be dead. No really, WHY ARE THEY TALKING TO US?

Fuck it. Any card game seems better than this.

Don't say things like that, they'll tell me it's my fault and banhammer me ;_;

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant