Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 09:56
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Questions/Answers: second part
Message Publié : 11 Juin 2013, 15:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 332
I spend a lot of time to do, undo and redo my decks because the half part of the cards I use are from unique trophies, event cards or just rare cards ... I have only one copy (certainly not six, I sell the card whan I have more than 3 samples). So I rarely have two decks ready at the same time.

In order to perform a realistic card trading game, our response has always been negative about it. However, we know that this is one of your most important request. It is true that multiple manipulations with card adding and card withdrawal are binding our desire to make the game the most enjoyable we can. Thurs after many discussions we decided to allow you to use the same card card in several decks in the same time.

Is it on plan a tournaments revision ?

We will make adjustments to some of our tournaments, basically on Quilingo and the weekend tournaments. For the weekend tournament we have already reviewed the inscription fee (Masters qualify) and rewards.
In addition, we are working on other substantive issues (fairplay, reconnection for games) with the idea to improve new types of tournament without penalizing players who suffer problems of connection. Soon we'll tell you more about this.

Do you have any solution (some kind of exchange or something like that) about the unsellable card that are fullfilling our collections?

Actually, we have some news about this. In the future you can use immediate sell for all the cards of the game, included the unsellables. Just to reming: the immediate sell allows you to exchange a card getting a fixed crystals amount, depending on its rarity.

Will you give soon the possibility to access all the foreigns forums (all languages) for all players?

This is already done!
On the upper side of the forum you have already the access to all the sections and lenguages. We are working on other improvememnt that will be implemented progressively in order to make better the browsing in the differen sections.

There will be un update for Events cards buyable with Medallions?

This update is actually on plan, and it will allows you to get with your Medallions Event cards from past events.

What do you intent to do with the “leaves” ?

There are two kinf of "leaves" or, as we call it, "disconnection ingame". The first one is the voluntary disconnection, when the opponent leave intentionally the game. This can cause problems for example when you are trying to complete some trophy. So we face a Fairplay problem. The actual system for Fairplay control is not enough dissuasive, and penalize good player as well as unfair players. We have start to work on this point, to fins a way to improve our Fayrplay controller.
The second kind of disconnection is involuntary, and about this point we ivite you to go on the first part of the Questions/Answer topic.

To conclude:

As you can see, a lot of decisions were taken about the future iTCG. The work will be long but is in line with our goals of improving your game. These changes come gradually, some have been already implemented, but they are numerous, and some require a lot of work to be integrated in the game. We can only ask you to be patient :)
The team would like to thank you for your time and passion about iTCG.

Enjoy the game!

Eredan iTCG Staff.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juin 2013, 15:35 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
lisanna82 a écrit :
In order to perform a realistic card trading game, our response has always been negative about it. However, we know that this is one of your most important request. It is true that multiple manipulations with card adding and card withdrawal are binding our desire to make the game the most enjoyable we can. Thurs after many discussions we decided to allow you to use the same card card in several decks in the same time.

OMG

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juin 2013, 15:53 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
AMAZING it was time already o.o

lisanna82 a écrit :

just to point out something curious, "in order to perform a realistic card trading game" sounds hard to believe :/ in that order, you would put a way to chat between players in a game, that would be more "realistic" and not to prolong the implement one of the unique tools of a digital trading card game, that is, multiple decks with the same cards...

anyway, thanks for listening!, its good to have some kind of comunication between the staff and the players, it would be awesome to make this happen more often :D
and at last, so many useless copies of one card can be sell :D at least at 25 crystals :P

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juin 2013, 23:46 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
finally. 15 marauder decks here I come

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 00:00 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 100
Where's the questions & answers first part?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 04:10 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
sorry for the bad translation, this is the first part

Hello to you all,

Many of you sent us your questions about iTCG. It's time to send some of the answers. Many of you sent us a challenge on many issues, and we prefer depetidamente answer for you to find an answer fortnightly.
Thanks for your interest in the iTCG

-When he returned Pokeredan?

More openly, past events might return from time to time. We did it when, for example, the event republished mekalquimia. Pokeredan therefore could return one day, like many other events, but has not yet set a date. We prefer to bring new and original content to repeat something that the old players already know.

-Still is planned the possibility of returning to reconnect to a game abandoned?

Certainly, we started this discussion on the topic with our team to implement a process leading to the establishment of reconnection to the game. RESULT But all the technical difficulties involved, we can not give an exact date. In any case, this "in progress" as they say.

-The story is already preset? and depends on the runs this week are based on what it says about the guilds Dimizar?

The history of iTCG already defined for the next act. Dimizar shows flexible number of different scenarios for weekly rolls are correctly chosen with the timeline. Therefore, each guild has its story and characters they leave each guild will have their place in this.

-The story and the universe of Eredan serve for future games?

All following french forum and know they can expect a card game in the not too distant future construction of decks called Eredan: Council of war. The answer is yes, the story and the universe of Eredan leads to the creation of other games, as well as what is physically here with Eredan: war or virtually Council as the GT, but we are still in the design phase and we have time to provide details.

-When we choose what we buy with the medallions?

There are no plans at the moment or for the foreseeable future.

There will be some "value" to the pirates, Nehantists, linkers and rune stones?

Not planned at the moment.

About the adventure mode, many have observed that no longer content is added. Certainly by the number of campaigns is varied. Although we have been reflecting on how adventure and want to make changes in the future.

It's true they will do a port of Eredan for other platforms? (IPad, Android, PS3, etc?)

Yes!

We have already discussed about bringing a tablet iTCG. We are happy to announce that we will make a first port to iPad / iPhone, as soon as possible after Android. We make this application over this year and will be informed about the progress of this project. This version will offer a new version graphics and ergonomic, highly reviewed and adapted to this format.

-This means that the team is busy in the tablet version and has no time for the rest?

For anything iTCG develop for tablets does impact on overall team efficiency. Continue to develop the game, rolls, events, etc..

-Why do some decks are not updated in over a year while others are updated 4 times in 2 acts?

Although the passage of the spins is strong enough, we can not guarantee letters for all the different archetypes. This is because I get the standard format required more quickly to competitive decks (before they lose their letters of newcomers), so we need to focus on some runs of certain archetypes decks guilds to not become incomplete standard.
It is also a great difficulty, but also a way to change the game over time, eliminating certain breeds or decks momentarily to develop other, making the game more dynamic and environment.

Although, we announced that for the act in September we make a change in the structure of the run, to do more runs by unions but by topics. A topic that meets certain cards for different archetypes. This will allow us to more rapidly design archetypes.

-For we can not yet make-foil?

We are working on this. It should be a letter to the letter opposite effect foilizante that simply would eliminate the effect. However, we can not give exact date of this, very soon.

-There will be other letters legendary / champions guild in guilds where there is?

Yes, will come out and as this happens between champions and guilds. We take several champions guild, for example, a noz mage champion, or champion jauria. Although, the number of archetypes are quite different so will require some time for these champions.

He plans a community chat room?

Not at the moment, and there is enough communication between players (Clan, between contacts, private message, forums) therefore does not seem appropriate to another chat.

-Will Change calculation system collection of letters to complete?

If, as you read this we changed the calculation, now calculated between sets of cards, and later the calculation will be made between acts 1-8.
Note: This calculation ignores event cards.

-What happened to the legion runic?

The runic legion was swallowed by the door of the gods to face his destiny and as perceived not out more content for this guild. We have no animosity toward this union, however, this simply proves that the guild had access to many new cards and therefore we have to slow down their reinforcements to fill more quickly the other decks that still need it.

Runic legion content found in the act 9.

-If I nehantico logo tattooed on his forehead, I sued for copyright?

No, but if you take pictures, we'll take it.

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 08:04 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Anyone else notice that Runic Legion gets sent to god know where a lot? First Nebsen sends them to the underworld only for them to get swallowed by the door to gods when they finally escape?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 08:47 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
The cows and Aurius were ahead of their time. Guaranteed when the runic legion is back, and they do start getting updates, Stamping is going to look like a baby card.

Everything in the original post and Wolvos's translation is overwelcomed, maybe things won't be so bad afterall.

I'd like a staff clarification of this though

Citer :
All following french forum and know they can expect a card game in the not too distant future construction of decks called Eredan: Council of war. The answer is yes, the story and the universe of Eredan leads to the creation of other games, as well as what is physically here with Eredan: war or virtually Council as the GT, but we are still in the design phase and we have time to provide details.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 16:34 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
Hey, I wonder why we don't have a boss to get rare cards from ADVENTURE for some Guild such as: Runic, Pirates and Stone linkers. That's not fair for these Guilds. I play with Pirates and I can't find any rare cards from adventure. Hope the game creator can consider and add some new new boss for these Guilds

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 16:54 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
Hoa_Le_Phuoc a écrit :
Hey, I wonder why we don't have a boss to get rare cards from ADVENTURE for some Guild such as: Runic, Pirates and Stone linkers. That's not fair for these Guilds. I play with Pirates and I can't find any rare cards from adventure. Hope the game creator can consider and add some new new boss for these Guilds

The answer is known : The AI has trouble to deal with powder marks and Runes.
For the Stone-linketrs, they are too recent to have a complete quest line.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 8   [ 75 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Suivant