Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 10:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 14   [ 134 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Adventure Mode, mini Boss Guide
Message Publié : 05 Février 2013, 11:54 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
A quick guide to some of the adventure mode Bosses (will add the others later,I'll also try to add what cards the Bosses uses in their decks).
Citer :
Values of Zil

Hidden Effect(s): - On even turns, your characters heals half the ammount of physical damage he suffered (rounded down) and it takes away that same ammount from a living character you posses. At the end of the even turns, any permanent card attached to Abyssien’s Shadow is discarded.Turns at the end of 3 and more during your discard phase, you are forced discard at least 1 card from your hand, the discard effect increases by 1 after each turn (needs verification, even if the required number of cards to discard increases you can just discard one card).

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard deck
Demonic portal deck (you must keep attaching demon may rise because of his hidden effect)
Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Zil rare(random chance).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Values of Kotoba

Hidden Effect(s): Attack +X where X is = to the cards attached in the enemy.

Suggested Deck(s):
Demonic portal deck

Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Kotoba rare(random chance).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Values of Sap Heart

Hidden effect:none

Suggested Deck(s):
Demonic Portal Deck (slap demon may rise on him and he'll become bambi)
A deck the has can also make him useless for 3 turns

Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Sap Heart rare(random chance).
Values of Noz

Hidden Effect(s): Turns 1, 2, and 3: Plays an item from the deck. Turns 4, 5, and 6: +1 spirit until the end of the game. Turns 7 or more (needs verification) a Dragon’s Breath is created (or taken from the deck) and played.

Suggested Deck(s):
Corruption Deck
Deck that has
Temple Guardian Deck (Characters are DJ, Ahlem and Sakina. Key cards are, Punishing the Unpure, Burning Soul and Familiar ground)

Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Noz card (random chance).

Values of the Nomads

Hidden Effect(s): All cards from his the discard pile are returned to the deck, if the opposing character has a card attached to himself. All opposing cards attached to “Kehperian” are attached to the opposing character at the end of the fight. Turns 2,5,8,11,14: heals 2-6 points or removes all cards attached to your opponent

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard deck (don’t attached cards or he’ll recycle his discard pile)
Eclipse Marauder Deck
Sap heart multi attack Deck

Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Nomad rare (random chance).
The Ritual

Hidden Effect(s): Heals 10 health points for each opposing character killed this turn, also all opposing cards attached to "Inferno" are discarded.

Suggested Deck(s):
Demonic Portal Deck

Loot: (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Nehantists rare(random chance).
Treasure of Zahal
ImageImageImage

Hidden Effect(s): None

Suggested Deck(s):
Any decent deck, lol :p

Loot[\b]: (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Unaffiliated rare(random chance).
[b]The Ursend Guild

Hidden Effect(s): On odd turns removes all cards that you attached to him and heals 1 point of Health for each card removed.
Suggested Deck(s):
Demonic Portal Deck
Discard Deck
IHAS Deck

Loot: (random chance, can be acquired multiple times) Random Unaffiliated rare (random chance).
The Sand Arena

Hidden Effect(s): None

Suggested Deck(s):
Corruption Deck
Discard Deck
Queen Deck

Loot: (random chance, can be acquired multiple times.) Random Unaffiliated rare (random chance).

----------------------Sand Arena(Bonus of Boss)-------------------------

Hidden Effect(s): recycles her discard pile

Suggested Deck(s):
Kaes the Malevolent Deck
Beatdown Deck that doesn't rely on affiliated cards
Deck that has Lady Yilith :p

Loot: (random chance, can be acquired multiple times.) Random Unaffiliated rare(random chance).
The Thread of Time
ImageImageImage

Hidden Effect:deirf geiss: remove cards attached to him at the end of the fight.

Note: Each character starts with an item equipped. Kolodan starts with , Sevylath with , and Derp Geis with and .

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard Deck

Loot: (random chance, can be accquired multiple times)

Dernière édition par Mang Isko le 20 Juillet 2013, 22:10, édité 20 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Février 2013, 12:42 
Marchand

The Dark Tower, one of adventures modes most annoying campaigns (well until someone figures out how to beat the new missions: p). It used to be updated, adding new floors and rewards and sometimes new trophies to earned. Here is list of what each mission has and what special rules they have in-store to try and waste your energy. But before that, here is a list of hidden trophies;

Citer :
Kill 300 zombies at mission 1 - You'll get the trophy "Undead Hunter" and 5 200 xp cards.
Play a deck with a pirate character and win on mission 3.
Have a perfect on missions 3, 4, and 5.
Defeat the Lost Tracker (mission 5) with a deck from each guild.
Finish missions 1-8 without losing. – You'll win the Trophy Unbreakable and 3000 xp and crystals

Citer :
Mission 1: Near the Dark Tower
Enemies:
ImageImage
Cards Restricted: None

Special Rules: None

Note: None

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard Deck

Mission Specific Loot: None

Mission 2: Dark Tower Entrance
Enemies:
ImageImageImage

Note: Those Lunar Stones from the Ritual missions can come in handy if you’re not using a discard deck. Losing in this mission locks missions 2-5.

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard Deck

Mission 3: Ground Floor: Right Door
Enemies:
ImageImage

Note: Behem’s hidden effect is to negate the activation of the last (2nd) card you play (if you play only one card it gets negated). Losing in this mission locks missions 2-5.

Suggested Deck(s):
Discard Deck
Pirate Golem Deck with kunai

Mission Specific Loot:
Mission 4: Ground Floor: Central Door
Enemies:
ImageImageImage

Note: Big voracious one’s hidden effect is, 3 cards from your deck are removed from the game. Each time you play a card, a slime is created and attached on one of your character. If your character has 3 of those slimes attached, that character dies at the end of the turn. Losing in this mission locks missions 2-5.

Suggested Deck(s):
Master Mage Marzhim deck (has to have lots of fire and water spells)
The Pack deck (play one black fang skin and watch Brutus have jelly for dessert.)

Mission Specific Loot:

Mission 5: Ground Floor: Left Door (BOSS)

Note:Lost Tracker starts the game with , , and equipped. Losing in this mission locks missions 2-5.

Suggested Deck(s):

Corruption Deck

Mission Specific Loot:

Mission 6: First Floor: big hall
Enemies:
Cards Restricted: Nehantist characters aren’t allowed(how racist!), Items Have a Soul, Spiritual Duel, Dazzle, Dissidence, Mastery, Ivory Bow, Recyling, Creative Inventions.

Note: his hidden effect is to be able to play 3 corruptions from his discard pile so that means corruptions that were previously attached to your dead characters will be playd (how fun). Losing here locks missions 7 and 8.

Suggested Deck(s):
Eclipse Marauder deck
Any other Marauder deck that focuses on offense

Mission 7: First Floor: right door(BOSS)

Cards Restricted: Nehantist characters aren’t allowed(how racist!), Items Have a Soul, Spiritual Duel, Dazzle, Dissidence, Mastery, Ivory Bow, Recyling, Creative Inventions.

Note: Losing here locks missions 7 and 8.

Suggested Deck(s):
Eclipse Marauder deck
Master Mystic Slayer (fire proof) deck (with Mystic Slayer’s Shadow + another character both of them must die, Master Mystic Slayer must get the shadow’s effect bonus).
Tracker Deck with
Any golem deck the has (put 3 just in-case and hope you get it during your iniative).

Mission Specific Loot:

Mission 8: First Floor: left door:
Enemies:
ImageImage

Note: Losing here locks missions 7 and 8.

Suggested Deck(s):
Queen deck
Wild Buds Deck

Mission Specific Loot: none

Hidden Mission, First Floor: Secret room(BOSS)

Note:Mission randomly opens after beatings missions 7 and 8.Hidden Effect: creates and plays .Losing here locks missions 7 and 8.

Suggested Deck(s):
Queen deck
Beatdown Deck with Master Mystic Slayer (Nature proof)

Mission Specific Loot: (obtained only after 1st victory)
Mission 9: Second Floor: Landing
Cards Restricted:

Special Rules: You and your opponent cannot lose by mechanical discarding

Note:None

Suggested Deck(s):
Tempus or any low attack deck

Mission Specific Loot: (random chance)

Mission 10: Second Floor: Corridor
Cards Restricted:

Special Rules: You and your opponent cannot lose by mechanical discarding

Suggested Deck(s):
Tempus Deck (use your time spells to make sure you don’t land on even turns)
Mage Blast deck (just don't blast her on even turns)

Mission 11: Second Floor: Passageway
Enemies:
ImageImage
Cards Restricted:

Special Rules:

Suggested Deck(s):
Hmmm, maybe a deck that buffs each character (e.g. Master Ma, Jian Qiao and Senryaku ) and don’t bring items to your deck unless you want the Saphyra Doll’s attack to increase due to her effect.

Mission 12: Second Floor: Hall (BOSS)
Cards Restricted:

Special Rules:

Suggested Deck(s):
Eclipse Marauder Deck
Queen Deck
Portal Deck
Golem Deck

Mission Specific Loot: (only obtained during 1st victory), (random chance).

Mission 13: Second Floor: Backroom (BOSS)
Cards Restricted:

Special Rules:

Note: Toxik’s hidden effect is to create a magic poison ,and if he has 0-10 hp he heals 20hp

Suggested Deck(s):
Queen Deck
Beatdown Deck with Master Mystic Slayer (Nature proof)

Mission Specific Loot: (random chance).

Mission 14: Third Floor: Another Corridor (first)
Enemies
ImageImageImage
Cards Restricted: all legendary cards, all the mythic cards, Dazzle, Demonic Portal, Multitasking,Bluff,Vital Syphon, Items have a soul, Spiritual Duel, Dissidence, Ivory bow, Recycling, Creative Inventions, Masterpiece, Germination, My Name is Legion, Emergency Generator, Mallascaria

NoteYou and your opponent cannot lose via discard mechanic. Jorus’ hidden effect =? (help! :p ), try to kill the creations first.

Suggested Deck(s):
Master Mage Marzhim deck (I got lucky using this deck for missions 14-17)

Mission Specific Loot:None

Mission 15: Third Floor: another corridor (second)
Enemies
ImageImage
Cards Restricted: Shu’long, Scargh, Kaes, Clumsiness, Steal, Smash the Iron!, Break the wall, Dazzle, Demonic Portal, Multitasking, Bluff, Vital Syphon, Items have a soul, Spiritual Duel, Dissidence, Ivory bow, Recycling, Creative inventions, Masterpiece, Germination, My Name is Legion, Emergency Generator, Mallascaria

Note:You and your opponent cannot lose via discard mechanic.Hidden Effect: both characters starts the game with Sacred Avalonian Blade, one of your characters die.

Suggested Deck(s):
Noz Blast Deck

Mission 16: Third Floor: At the end of the corridor (boss)
Cards Restricted: all legendary cards, all the mythic cards, Dazzle, Demonic Portal,Multitasking,Bluff,Vital Syphon, Items have a soul, Spiritual Duel, Dissidence, Ivory bow, Recycling, Creative inventions, Masterpiece, Germination, My name is Legion, Emergency generator, Mallascaria, Brawl, Tadaa! You’re a bunny!,Fallback.

Hidden Effect(s):Each time your character deals damage to Skar. . . er Crystal Scorpion the attacker suffers 1 direct damage. Each time you (us, the players) plays and item, Skarn. . . er Crystal Scorpion heals 1 hp points. Each time you (us, the players) plays a spell or theugry, your characters have -1 spirit till the end of the game.

Note:You and your opponent cannot lose via discard mechanic.

Suggested Deck(s):
Tempus Deck
War Guem Tracker Deck

Mission 17: Third Floor: Blocked Passage
Enemies
ImageImageImage
Cards Restricted: Shu’long, Scargh, Kaes, Clumsiness, Steal, Smash the Iron!, Break the wall, Dazzle, Demonic Portal, Multitasking, Bluff, Vital Syphon, Items have a soul, Spiritual Duel, Dissidence, Ivory bow, Recycling, Creative inventions, Masterpiece, Germination, My Name is Legion, Emergency Generator, Mallascaria, Dark stone heart, Nehantic stone, Magicshield, Counterspell, Deflection, Mastery.

Note:You and your opponent cannot lose via discard mechanic.Hidden effect: One of them revives (can’t remember who or how it revives )

Suggested Deck(s):
Master Mage Marzhim deck (I got lucky using this deck for missions 14-17), Earth Elemental and Marzhim must not meet until your ready to kill him(or you can add ).

Mission Specific Loot:(random chance),(random chance).

Mission 18: Third Floor: secret room (BOSS)
Enemies
ImageImage
Cards Restricted:all legendary cards, all the mythic cards, Dazzle, Demonic Portal, Multitasking,Bluff,Vital Syphon, Items have a soul, Spiritual Duel, Dissidence, Ivory bow, Recycling, Creative Inventions, Masterpiece, Germination, My Name is Legion, Emergency Generator, Mallascaria,Dark Stone Heart, Nehantic stone, Magic shield,Counterspell, Deflection, Tadaa! You’re a bunny!,Fallback.

Note:You and your opponent cannot lose via discard mechanic.You need to kill Nivaly first before you can damage Toxik

Suggested Deck(s):
Queen Deck

Mission Specific Loot:(obtained after first victory),(random chance).

Dernière édition par Mang Isko le 14 Juillet 2013, 09:53, édité 25 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Février 2013, 10:30 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
when will the dark tower come out? its urking me like crazy on what i should make to get all the cards offered in the tower

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Février 2013, 12:12 
Marchand

shadowsrose a écrit :
when will the dark tower come out? its urking me like crazy on what i should make to get all the cards offered in the tower

When I have free time to do it, maybe friday :p. I have to revisit the other mission because I forgot what enemies are in there :p

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Février 2013, 15:02 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
Mang Isko a écrit :
When I have free time to do it, maybe friday :p. I have to revisit the other mission because I forgot what enemies are in there :p

Maybe this topic would help you to remember.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2013, 05:22 
Marchand

h43m a écrit :
Mang Isko a écrit :

Maybe this topic would help you to remember.

Thanks, now I don't need to fight them all to get their card's url :p, now compile them in a nice sheet. :D
EDIT: Can any give me the names and rewards of the other hidden trophies pleeeease?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2013, 20:44 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
malwein cant lose to discard

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2013, 04:56 
Marchand

shadowsrose a écrit :
malwein cant lose to discard

it doesn't say on the mission that you can't. Well, you can't try a discard deck on him anyway because of his bombs and effects, they'll die before you can empty his deck

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2013, 05:25 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
For the golems I would have personally suggested Pirate Golem tank deck with a few and for Malwein I would have suggested Guemilite Trackers with . My Eclipse deck never seems to last through the Malwein's fire spells.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Février 2013, 05:40 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
add mystic ranger green for the first two toxic floors queen decks are boring haha

"Die the Death,Sentence to Death,Great Equalizer is the Death!!"

All stupid arguments will be purged and given the DEATH SENTENCE regardless of its nature

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 14   [ 134 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Suivant