Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 08:41
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Sand of the Arena
Message Publié : 14 Février 2017, 22:04 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Hello guys! Many of you have expressed your wish for a guide in this quest. Well, I will try my best to help you and to offer different possibilities to win :)
I will try to find the cheapest ways to to the mission.
As most of the Colossi are able to beat these characters (talking about the giant versions), I will not mention them here.
Citer :

We have several options here:
a) Stop him from increasing his attack: , for those who can afford it, or a more cheaper option is in a quick marauder deck (I would suggest Eclipse or Zil shadow guem). can prevent this attack increase for 1 fight too ;)

b) Significantly decrease the damage he deals
For this, is the best choice :) Fill your deck with as much water spells as possible, add some cards that can activate marzhin's order bonus (, , etc.) and go for quick discarding.
Water spells increase marzin's defense, so he should be fine, and meanwhile you can deal damage with the two allied characters.
If you cannot afford the expensive water spells to help your cause, then try to add some fire spells to your deck ;)

c) Quick death
Elfines are nasty little things ;) But here you love them.
is the core of the deck, you can team her up with any Sap Elfine. , , are all needed, and are useful as well.

d)
Who would be better here, than our beloved . Team her up with and , add some , , and literally any other card that increase her spirit ( is good choice, yes :D)

I did not try any priest deck here, but i suppose that they would be too slow to survive such a devastating attack.

Citer :

This guy is a crazy healer.. for this, I will only suggest some cards that can prevent him from healing himself, or use his healing against him ;)

- if you can afford it
-
- is quite effective in a Marauder deck
- .. yes, she is very good here. I would suggest to team her up with Marauder/Mage tsoutais like or
- my favourite here is . I use it with , and . is a good card to boost attack. If you have , exchange Lodir with him.
- you could try to play cards that deal their damage after Sethmet already healed.
or are perfect.

Citer :

Since this girl can quickly finish off your characters, your best option is to kill her as quickly as possible. The cards she plays are not very powerful, so no need to worry. She deals direct damage, so this means that at least one of your characters will be gone at the end of each fight if your level is high enough :).. this sounds very bad indeed.

I prefer playing the following decks here, because they are quick:
- Elfine (mentioned above)
- Eclipse ( can be useful for damage reduction). Eclipse marauders have a pretty high health, and if you play , you have very good chances of winning, especially if you play it after or
- Shadowmancy decks with and 2 other shadow guem marauders with high attack.
A nice and interesting team up can be , and for those who can afford it :)
I must admit that i did not ever try Witchblades in this situation, but they can be good too, for their multiple damage.

Remember, speed is the key here :)

Will be continued...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]