Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 18:04
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 01:17 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 227
MerlinCross a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
how long have you been farming the boss?

It's not luck when you farm the boss everyay multiple times since PVE release...
Some of us have been griniding for so long it's absolutely normal we finally loot some decent cards...

Still luck. You might have gain card X after farming the boss Y times. Someone else may have gained the card after farming the boss Z times.

Not saying the bosses should drop card X after one time. I'm saying that to me the most efficient adventure mode reward is the the 70 crystals. Get more, get 'lucky' with the market, and bam, card. The boss drops are so completely random and in some cases it's random that you are able to win in the first place. That second one is about people that don't have complete OP adventure mode breaking decks just yet. Example, I have deck that can beat inferno. If I'm lucky. But given I have like a 50% win rate vs him, why grind him?

Or grind any boss when the rewards are in such a random state. It is still luck.

For me, it makes it more interesting to anticipate the moment when cards pop up at the end of a winning fight against bosses.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 02:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
GhoghnooS a écrit :
For me, it makes it more interesting to anticipate the moment when cards pop up at the end of a winning fight against bosses.

It also makes for incredible table flipping frustration when you the tenth copy of a useless card, or my personal favorite, nothing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 13:02 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
MerlinCross a écrit :
Lots of favors, 2 , 3 , 2 , all 3 of my ,

You have some spare luck I can borrow?

Did I mention the 14 and the 89 ?

I'm currently about 6550 cards received with 111 rares only.
And I manage to have duplicate of them....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 14:54 
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
GhoghnooS a écrit :

It also makes for incredible table flipping frustration when you the tenth copy of a useless card, or my personal favorite, nothing.

That's true, but I've had more good uncommons, or even commons (e.g. ) than rares, ofcourse.
Also, the library of cards it makes you, slowly, is invaluable when it comes to big events like this!
You find out you've more usable cards than you thought you do, and won't need to buy everything!
And also, never happened to me to win a boss and get no cards from it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2013, 19:49 
Guémélite

GhoghnooS a écrit :
That's true, but I've had more good uncommons, or even commons (e.g. ) than rares, ofcourse.
Also, the library of cards it makes you, slowly, is invaluable when it comes to big events like this!
You find out you've more usable cards than you thought you do, and won't need to buy everything!

I just have no luck with the bosses. Usually it's just beat them once so I can get the for certain drop then go back to grind my 70 crystals. Also, in light of this event, I have plenty of 'drink' cards. No 'food'. And guess what seems to be absent on the market now? At least at time of typing.

Yeah the game will sometimes just say "Nope" and give out nothing. Maybe they fixed that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 02:18 
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
GhoghnooS a écrit :

I just have no luck with the bosses. Usually it's just beat them once so I can get the for certain drop then go back to grind my 70 crystals. Also, in light of this event, I have plenty of 'drink' cards. No 'food'. And guess what seems to be absent on the market now? At least at time of typing.

Yeah the game will sometimes just say "Nope" and give out nothing. Maybe they fixed that.

You must be unluckier than me then. All the food items I've had were Adventure mode drops that I couldn't sell, but they came in handy!
So I'm happy for once that I couldn't sell my card.
Silver linings, eh? :p

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2013, 23:32 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
I really suggest you to keep 3 of each cards when the time of selling any cards come...
The monthly event are often there to make us play cards that we never put in a deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juin 2013, 04:32 
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :
I really suggest you to keep 3 of each cards when the time of selling any cards come...
The monthly event are often there to make us play cards that we never put in a deck.

And I appreciate that a lot! Especially, when having even useless cards help, not by having a perfect and synergic high end deck to kill bosses, but when a potion chainer (Like or ) see the daylight!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juin 2013, 20:31 
Guémélite

GhoghnooS a écrit :
And I appreciate that a lot! Especially, when having even useless cards help, not by having a perfect and synergic high end deck to kill bosses, but when a potion chainer (Like or ) see the daylight!

Personally I'm waiting for when and get updated to be on par with special even if they are just event cards.

On topic, just wish they would change the drop system a bit so we don't get so much clutter. Heck, I'd take a quest line that gave out Stone Linker cards. Cause to my knowledge, those are very rare to get.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juin 2013, 20:49 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
MerlinCross a écrit :
GhoghnooS a écrit :
On topic, just wish they would change the drop system a bit so we don't get so much clutter. Heck, I'd take a quest line that gave out Stone Linker cards. Cause to my knowledge, those are very rare to get.

I wish there is an option were we can disable getting runes, I keep getting them from inferno but I don't use runics (and seeing that they are not being updated its really a waste).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant