Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 08:54
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Bosses Vs Dark Tower...
Message Publié : 14 Mai 2013, 21:33 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 104
To fight a Boss takes 23 energy.
To fight in the Dark Tower (Malwein or Dark Admirer e.g) takes 12 energy.
Does the cards that we get from the Dark Tower (rares mainly) are the same or come with the same percentage as from the Bosses (beside the guild rare cards thing).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Bosses Vs Dark Tower...
Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 09:46 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Legendace a écrit :
To fight a Boss takes 23 energy.
To fight in the Dark Tower (Malwein or Dark Admirer e.g) takes 12 energy.
Does the cards that we get from the Dark Tower (rares mainly) are the same or come with the same percentage as from the Bosses (beside the guild rare cards thing).

Supposedly the bosses 23 point bosses garner greater chance to get cards from those guilds, aside from Zahals treasure quest boss where you're most likely to get cards from the first act (maybe first 3 acts not sure, and too lazy to check the other posts right now >.>). I think the tower drop rates might differ a bit on the bosses, other than the items that they are known to drop at least once...not sure what acts/guilds the drops come from, per (boss) and per non boss 12 energy fight. Zurga used to (not sure if he does anymore) keep track of all his drops from ADV mode. Hopefully he see's this post.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 09:55 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
Teremune a écrit :
Supposedly the bosses 23 point bosses garner greater chance to get cards from those guilds, aside from Zahals treasure quest boss where you're most likely to get cards from the first act (maybe first 3 acts not sure, and too lazy to check the other posts right now >.>). I think the tower drop rates might differ a bit on the bosses, other than the items that they are known to drop at least once...not sure what acts/guilds the drops come from, per (boss) and per non boss 12 energy fight. Zurga used to (not sure if he does anymore) keep track of all his drops from ADV mode. Hopefully he see's this post.

He does, but I'm not sure he records his loot for every single boss.
I think he only writes down every loots he gets, but do dot make the stats per boss...
Drop rate are determined by the level of the boss. The higher the boss' level is, the higher chance to loot a rarer card you have...
Boss of the value just loot more cards from their guild and exclusively rare from their guild

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 10:42 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
I don't.
I keep trace of every loot but not the specific boss that looted the card.

If I trust my feelings, Zahal quest boss drops more first act (perhaps now origin act) cards than others cards.
The staff has said one time somewhere that higher the level, higher the reward. But when I remember what I got from Amnezy boss (one of the highest level of the boss), I don't find this accurate.
Now it's perhaps only my bad luck.

I don't have translated my stats post for the 6000 cards I've looted :
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5006 (disconnect from the forum to see it if you don't have access to French part)
I believe that the key numbers are understandable even you don't speak French.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]