Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:48
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 05 Juin 2015, 11:58 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
Come closer my friend, welcome the circus, come and see the astonishing wonders of a world you have not yet imagined and which goes beyond.... beyond your darkest nightmares. muahahahahaha

Let the show begin.

Main Actors:

ImageImageImage

The First Act: The Priests

3x Image 2x Image

The Second Act: The Mages

3x Image 3x Image

The Third Act: The Wild Animals

3x Image 3x Image

The Final Act: The Actions

1x Image 3x Image 1x Image 1x Image 1x Image

I have put lots of thought into this deck and as of today i m running it with 64 wins vs 39 lost matches. The statistic alone may not be convincing to run this deck but i really really like the gameplay as it is a unique way of destroying you enemy

experienced players may seem the synergies quickly so i m going to explain the deck for beginners mainly.

first of all notice that is a full priest and full mage at the same time thus you have 2 chars available for playing priest and 2 chars for playing mage cards.

the deck is NOT aiming to kill you enemy but it wins by STEALING and DISCARDING his cards.

the big thing in this deck are the animals. The monkey will not only decrease card numbers of the enemy but also give a +1 def to all circus. He chains to theurgy so you can play the monkey and then protect yourself, if you have to choose between monkey and dog, always go for the monkey first

next important thing are the theurgies. if possible get out as soon as possible, notice that it also increases the enemy spirit by 1 which makes a nice combination with

a safe for you are the spells. notice that is healing you while increasing the defense. a tricky card can be since it denies the enemy to change you stats (usefull against some decks like runic priests with oration and elfines with their nasty def-downers. as a 2nd effect half-light also allows your mages to discard a card in game if the spirit is above 4. you may go for the dragon shield of the noz or any other bothering card like most elfine cards that give them huge bonuses on damage dealt.

lastly the actions. i chose not to evolve the void because i m not interested in the enemy grave and this way the load is a lot smaller... i put the new start in there because i have it but it is not really needed but in general it allows me to play a bit faster by droping bad hands knowing that i may recycle my grave later on (please not that it CAN happen that lunatic backfires at you and gives the new start to the enemy which already happened to me so please take care when to drop this card)

general gameplay: building up by getting a few animals out and reducing enemy attack, taking over control of the situation by aimed discards, winning the match by not letting the enemy draw cards anymore

the big advantage of this deck is that it deals very awesomely with recycle decks like priests with level up or runics with books and the overall load of this deck is very very small (200-400ish)

the big downside is that this deck also needs a kind of buildup phase and thus is vulnarable in the first few rounds. the biggest thread are indeed maros who easily tear this deck apart

so far thats it... i ve noticed just now that the battle of equinox and symbiote are somehow not playable anymore thus i have to check for replacements in the future but this is my circus deck for now... have fun and come back if you liked the show

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2015, 16:59 
Marchand

As i said i wanted to update the deck due to some cards being unplayable now.

What did we lose with the change of the act?

First of all we didnt lose so much but the 2 cards we lost really do hurt the gameplay. and are 2 really awesome cards in terms of healing and defending.

As of now we have no substitutes to compensate this thus we have no real need to play the mage cards anymore. This means i took out all 6 spells and replaced with

Now that we have a fully priest focused deck we have to make some further arrangements. At first i thought about an aggressive version of zil priests and i think it may work in the normal room or amnezy. For quilingo tournament we lack certain keycards to do damage or decrease enemy stats which is important to actually deal damage.

Thus i decided to keep the core of my first idea which means, discard.

The deck now looks like this:

Actors:

Image Image Image

Cards:

3x Image 3x Image 2x Image

1x Image 1x Image 1x Image 3x Image 1x Image 1x Image

1x Image 3x Image

The idea is to keep yourself alive as long as possible while waiting for the monkeys to do their job and when its possible to force the enemy to drop his hand.

After playing a few rounds i took this deck to the tournament and i have to say it works for now... 6 won / 0 lost matches (including some top dog members from Clan OFF)

Further suggestions are always welcome.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2015, 21:03 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
WOW!!!

its an AMAZING deck!!:D i have to try it,im looking forward to build it,hoping to find all the cards at a cheap price!!!O:O

great job my friend!O:O/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juin 2015, 14:35 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 33
Nice to see someone post a deck :D Doesn't happen that often anymore so salute to you!

I think The cards that are not playable any more may be because we have moved into act 12 which makes the act 9 cards not playable in Quilingo. So if they are act 9 cards that's most likely what's happened.

EDIT: I may also use your deck as a template and use Global cards and make it more aggressive like you mentioned.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juin 2015, 18:18 
Marchand

indeed the only cards i had to replace was symbiote and equinox battle

heya koro^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juin 2015, 05:05 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
I like the idea of this deck ... finally playable Zil back in Quilingo!

What do you think of instead of (becaus it's permanent)?

To make the deck cheaper I thought about changing for Lunatik which buffes and heals and allows and .

Seems the Tempus are the weakness of this deck ... even more since they throw away every card you wear or bind on them.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juin 2015, 05:42 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
you need this

for this

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juin 2015, 11:39 
Marchand

i chose just 1 cannon dog in order to increase the chances for mandrak to draw a monkey... they are important and a lot more important then the dogs...

the dogs are nice because they even stack but they only heal in the next turn... the zil clowns are actually all very squishy statswise...

@ cat watcher: tempus are hard indeed... but possible if the monkeys draw 1 or 2 key cards

i also like your idea about using jane as a healer... i ll try this version but with mandrak and lunatik since they are the card stealers and terrifik is actually an aggro clown

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juin 2015, 16:39 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i said that because is a waste of slots distorded destiny, you need opponent's cards in your discard for its effect, and not many cards do that

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Juin 2015, 17:37 
Marchand

i took it more for the chain and the 2 def then for the damage... there is no "real" damage output with this card...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]