Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 10:59
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Zil Hydra Aggro
Message Publié : 20 Mai 2013, 17:30 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
This is the very first deck I have ever created, I kinda feel nostalgic, I had a one year break from Eredan and it's still waiting for me like a good puppy, bloodstained puppy...

So Hydra, right? The deck is pretty simple yet quite complicated, we start of with on the first turn, try to deal as much dmg as possible because honestly he is way to squishy and has like 50% chance to not make into turn 3, go next to , try to make some good combo if we haven't burned any chain cards on 1st round, stuff untap thanks to amd we are back to if he is still alive. Using might be crucial at this point, if not, keep on chaining those marauder cards. Now opponent decides to either go against or , either way save order triggers for hydra and keep on beating your opponent like a mofo, great success!
If happens your +10 initiative fails you, don't worry, you are playing aggro which makes sense no matter how bad the situation might be.

Build:

3x

3x

3x

So right now this is quite a chaos not to mention after a year it fells off to newer meta decks, still I think it might be saved. I'm not planning to turn it into dagger deck 'coz it would kill the crazy unique chain mechanics. Still this needs a lot of work if it supposed to kick in again.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Zil Hydra Aggro
Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 13:09 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 111
Citer :
coz it would kill the crazy unique chain mechanics

Wtf?

There is no chain mechanic at all. This are just random trophy cards who dont even fit into a marauder deck and some marauder cards

If you dont play Telendar you barely be able to chain anything...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mai 2013, 05:42 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
the out come is the main target there would be fog hydra the others there are just to fill in damage and support to fog hydra

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Mai 2013, 17:35 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
That's the exact opposite of how a fog hydra deck works.
Purposes of Fog Hydra:
Super Initiative
Cleanup

The other two characters should have a solid strategy because hydra has notably low HP by current standards, and a very low printed attack (Even on his Attack order his attack is barely on par with most up to date marauders). Relying on Fog Hydra to be the main power character will only insure that you'll get demolished by turn 5 by any decent deck, sooner if Saps or Pir-auders, or anything with any sort of AoE capability.
The old Telendar is a Glass cannon, even in the most dated Zil decks his sole purpose was to kill whatever he fights (because he's probably dead after that fight:11Hp)

Even with Hydra, first turn initiative is not guaranteed, and initiative against crows (one of the more common marauder decks) is usually a bad thing.

The only character's that can aggro effectively with Hydra are a combination of
The Spooker
Archmage Artrezil
Saphyra the Zil
Artrezil the Living Shadow
Or Wild and Brutus

You'll need more chain cards, relying solely on a character based chain will lead you to dead hands, especially in cases where you don't have initiative.
If you swap Telendar for Saphyra, the cheapest option would be to invest in Dagger Master. If you're using Hydra, it's a fairly bad idea to use Artrezil's blade.

- Telendar
- Danger in Delay
- 3 Sand in the eyes
- Chink in the armor
- Capturing the enemy (The changes to the way cards resolve makes it useless on your initiative, it does a check before the opposing character 'dies' and doesn't activate.
-1 Offensive
-Dismemberment

+Saphyra The Zil
+3 Stolen Knife
+2 Telendar's Black Blade/Fighting Dagger(Recommended for price and duration)
+1 Dagger Master (lv3)
+1 Once Upon a Time (Order+Immediately trigger Life Devourer)

Or, more expensively
(above and)
-1 Time to die
-1 Assassination
-1 Master Assassin

+ The Spooker
+3 Shadow Agony
+2 Cloning
+3 Illumination
+2 It is Time

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]