Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 20:03
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : [Need advice] World-Tree blast
Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 14:08 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
I'm working on this deck , it's still missing some cards .

The strategy is simple : Blast them until they all die .

Currently i'm trying to get :
2 ( to replace , because this deck doesn't work around Wild Buds )

This deck is not really competitive ( maybe not until i get all the cards i need ) , it can stand against a lot of match-up but has no chance against :

- Hand-deny
- Immortals ( seriously , their survivability is god-like )
- Corruptors

Dernière édition par iPoop le 22 Février 2013, 16:15, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 15:59 
Marchand

Message(s) : 581
...you've got the right cards but maybe not in the best proportions.

First thing is: how do you survive? Most warrior and marauder decks will one shot one of your characters, which makes victory hardly reachable. Cervus might suit your deck better than you think. Your blast is most likely based on Falling branches, for it's strong and allows you to hit physically. I wouldn't use 3 spiritual guides. Two are more than enough in your deck. You can't chain on them and you have less cards that hit hard in your deck.

I would maybe put one more unfortunate encounter instead. Plus, if you're not playing Wild Buds, why don't you play cards that are not guilded. The rain dance is quite unsuited for this deck, for its strong point is Falling branches that recycles itself.

Apart from that, it's pretty good. I do think putting Tornado instead of Wild Buds is a big mistake, but feel free to do so.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 16:13 
Aventurier

Thanks for the advice .

I'm thinking about taking out Germination , Unfortunate Encounter , Vengeful Lianas and replace them with Double clay and War Painting for more defense .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 16:33 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
I saw a deck with Keizan (Mage), Another World-Tree Mage (think about order bonus) and . Pretty good as you start with 3 which makes your characters more resilient against early one-shot.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 16:45 
Marchand

Message(s) : 581
That's something I said in my previous post, Magius :)
Cervus is amazing for games that play Wild Buds as their trump card, but this is not the case here.

Clay double is pretty good to help you survive. I'd still keep the germinations and a few lianas because the former makes your enemy unable to chain, the latter makes them lose both attack and defense. They both help for your survival. Besides, playing Germination takes a Vengeful Lianas out of your deck, so your chances of drawing Falling Branches increase a bit.
Unfortunate encounter is less effective (especially when you have a few spiritual guides) so you can indeed take it out of your deck.

War paintings... is a card I dislike. Plus, you're playing Blast so you don't need 6 cards to help you defend only. Three clay doubles (+ Lianas + Falling branches + Germination) are more than enough. By the way, Freeze is a must have against some characters so keep it in your deck, it has saved me quite a few times.

I forgot about the other end of the coin before, but it is an amazing idea to play it before Falling branches. Could make a surprising 1-hit KO when the opponent's waiting for a Wild Buds.
Good luck !

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 19:11 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Why does everyone go for tornado these days? It isn't good against those who have high spirit and I personally think that cards like and are much better removal card then tornado. Oh, and when you get a wild buds deck roling it doesn't matter how much spirit the opponent has especially if you have unfortunate encounter or flowering played before. And yes I know the op said it wasn't based around wild buds, but as a wild buds user I had to get my two cents in.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 23:13 
Aventurier

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
Why does everyone go for tornado these days? It isn't good against those who have high spirit and I personally think that cards like and are much better removal card then tornado. Oh, and when you get a wild buds deck roling it doesn't matter how much spirit the opponent has especially if you have unfortunate encounter or flowering played before. And yes I know the op said it wasn't based around wild buds, but as a wild buds user I had to get my two cents in.

People want Tornado for Witch Blade and Stone Linkers deck . I want tornado because

- It can remove cards
- It require less set-up than Wild Buds
- I have Spiritual Guide and Our Forest! to increase its damage .

But the main reasons are :
- It takes less slots to use Tornado instead of Wild buds as my AoE card .
- Wild Buds get countered so hard against decks with good card removal .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Février 2013, 23:30 
Marchand

Alright, now I see how your going about things though it makes me wonder if the unfortunate encounter is really necessary when you will no longer be doing after combat damage.

Dernière édition par Pikadusk le 23 Février 2013, 00:12, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2013, 00:03 
Aventurier

I don't find good , it seems nice on paper but there are a lot of decks that have characters with order bonus synergize well together making unfortunate encounter a blank card for most of the time .

The only thing that makes a decent cardis that it can be pulled out by . If you play it from hand , and are better choices

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2013, 00:12 
Marchand

Let see now for Corruptors cards like , , and are great for removing their cards from you. For hand denial hope that one of the nehants are pure demon or else your practically screwed and fore Immortals don't play aoe unless you want to have no cards attached to you because of , that and they kind of heal when they get for each character you hit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant