Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 21:53
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 22 Septembre 2013, 11:16 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Hi,

Pretty much as the title implies.

I played around a bit but they are either still really luck luster since removing their keycards (other than the weapons) seem to severly weaken them to the point where any hard hitting deck can take em out (pirates/ mages/ even zil dagger).

OR am I just missing an awesome combo? Other than stacking helmets for the buff and playing a Catapult (which Kotoba can argueably do better) and the basic tricks I can't find anything special about them.

Is this just me or do you have an idea how to utilize them to an better extend?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Septembre 2013, 16:00 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 15
L4r90 a écrit :
Hi,

I played around a bit but they are either still really luck luster since removing their keycards (other than the weapons) seem to severly weaken them to the point where any hard hitting deck can take em out (pirates/ mages/ even zil dagger).

OR am I just missing an awesome combo? Other than stacking helmets for the buff and playing a Catapult (which Kotoba can argueably do better) and the basic tricks I can't find anything special about them.

I think it is somewhat viable in standard. I tried the deck of the week setup and its pretty nice. A few minor tweaks and it can be even better. Unfortunately, I think the "awesome combo" would be , , and . But then its no longer eligible in any format other than the regular rooms.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2023, 17:25 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
Erezil a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :
Hi,

I think it is somewhat viable in standard. I tried the deck of the week setup and its pretty nice. A few minor tweaks and it can be even better. Unfortunately, I think the "awesome combo" would be , , and . But then its no longer eligible in any format other than the regular rooms.

i think using ourenos is good with a strong 2 handle

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]