Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 23:28
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : A Little Sap Guide
Message Publié : 19 Septembre 2017, 01:08 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
Hello guys!
I decided to create this post with a little base deck that with some time any player can build. We all know the segments (gameplays) that this (wonderful) Guild brings us, they are: Elfines, Hom'chais, Dais, Beasts, Guemelites of Earth and Nature, Kuars and the Multiraces.

*Elfines: The gameplay of this race is basically based on reducing defense and increasing damage to valorize its multiple attacks, which are a clear advantage. This kind of elf is simple and objective. Below I have some basic suggestions for decks with this gameplay:
Citer :
Archer Elfin: An “Old School” Formation
ImageImageImage

Item:
3x
2x
1x
3x
2x

Actions:
2x
2x
3x
2x .

Deck super simple and Normally Fast, Surely classified as "deck for Fun" because in the current conditions of global tournaments it does not have the minimum chance, and does not fit standard or basic; The cards I chose to put on the deck are very suggestive since it is a “bowoman” deck, the options of legendary cards, trophies and mystics are also valid, but as I said above, I would pass basic formations, what to awaken your imagination is super valid whenever functional and becomes the unique and exclusive feature of your deck.

Citer :
Anti-Guemelite Elf: A possible recently Team
ImageImageImage

Item:
3x
2x
3x .

Actions:
2x
3x
3x
2x

Pets:
2x
Decoration:
3x
Legendary:
1x
1x
1x

Trophy:
1x

Deck also simple, though, very good against almost all decks of the game since the vast majority have Guemelites of any type and we can cancel spells with multiple Heritages. This I classify as a semiglobal deck , can take a little tournament spin but does not guarantee good standing if we consider many current factors. Everything allows modifications, updates and evolutions, even this list already containing some legendary, improvements are always welcome and the concept of deck, removal counters and cancellations is quite valid.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Hom'chais: This gameplay is super interesting, the Hom'chais, besides a race, are like a family, always leaving an "heritage" to their allies when they die that can be decisive when the subject is the victory. This kind of Ogre is a little more complex and in many cases requires a lot of attention and luck with regard to the choices we make during a match. Below, also, some tips of possible formations with these babies:
Citer :
Hom'Chai Lancers up: For Fun!
ImageImageImage

Item:
3x
3x
1x

Actions:
2x
2x
2x
3x
2x

Legendary:
1x
1x

With regard to the gameplay of this team, it can be said that it is extremely dynamic, the focus, no doubt is the recycling of spears, unfortunately, the less Hom'Chais live, the more destructive your deck gets. Considering the current conditions of the Game this deck should not be used in tournaments, however it has a super interesting concept and extremely versatile since none of the component characters are a focus in itself.

Citer :
Hom'Chais Rise Of the Eltarite: A competitive deck, based too on reciclage of spears, besides a little OP considering that the spear we play is the .

ImageImageImage

Item:
3x
Actions:
3x
2x
3x
1x

Trophy:
1x
1x
1x
1x

Legendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x (OPCIONAL)

A very strong team, even considering the number of ‘Souled’ cards used today in tournaments. The focus of the deck is to pull the discard spears two at a time with the and attach them to the same opposing character so that he usually dies at the turn of the turn. Note that this will only die if you do not suffer damage reductions this turn, it has no damage reduction, the opponent does not heal life while suffering damage or at the end of that turn you attach the spears, and fulfilling all factors above, he can not have more than 16 life points at the time the spears are attached. The conditions for winning seems abusive, but in practice it is quite easy to win with this deck.

Citer :
Hom'Chais Sacrifice: Deck that gains strength with the death of allies, may have absurd results, but its gameplay requires a lot of attention and caution.

ImageImageImage

Item:
1x
2x
1x

Actions:
3x
3x
1x
2x
2x

Trophy:
1x
1x

Legendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

In this Team, it’s super possible that the focus is the because it has chain when it has a dead ally, and this infinite chain of this character allows us extremely strong combos. But you can work miracles with any of them if you're lucky. The thing really is the sacrifice and use of all the possible bonuses acquired. It is not an extremely competitive deck, precisely because it is a deck that treats the "All or Nothing" as the main feature.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Dais: A race a little peculiar. The Dais are the beings that have greater connection to the forest. The appearance of the characters belonging to this race is quite typical and its strategy is based on debuffs and buffs, what really surprises ends up being the debuff that can be classified as a gain of resistance and firepower at the same time in the course of their duels .
Citer :
The Naturalists: A deck for lovers of cards characterized for the race.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
2x
Spells:
2x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
1x
1x (OPCIONAL)

Item:
1x
2x

Legendary:
1x
1x
1x

Exactly! This formation does not carry , but this spell is still a possibility. The debuffs are low in this team, but their buffs can have absurd values in many situations in a duel. The interesting thing is the possible breaking of combos with and . The recycling of spells is also quite useful especially against decks that discard many cards from our hand and deck. We can not also call it competitive deck for lack of some updates that would give a boost to it in global tournaments. Below I will show you a concept for the formation of this deck in the standard tournament considering the current loads.

Actions:
2x
2x

Spells:
2x
3x
2x
3x
3x
2x
1x

Item:
1x
2x

Lengendary:
1x

In this, it is worth remembering that some cards are valid on the team and on the body of the deck to give a boost in competitiveness against the strongest.

Citer :
Dais Dagger (Daisgger):Just for fun! The focus in this segment that follows you is to play daggers with kyr'ieden as much as possible until turn 3, or later activating his order with the Amber Swords.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
2x
3x
2x

Item:
2x
2x

Spells:
3x
3x

Pets:
3x
Legendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x

The daggers created by the Pet, when thrown by Kyr'ieden, even if they do not attach themselves to it, activate their order bonus within the possible turns or at the moment of activation of the , it is possible to achieve large attack values on all characters in this way. The concept is super interesting and can be built with replacing, for example, the .

Citer :
Dais Warrior-Mage: One more fun Team! One day could be competitive… Maybe… Who Knows?

ImageImageImage

Actions:
3x
2x

Spells:
3x
3x
2x
2x
1x
1x
1x

Legendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

Mistic:
1x

A more recent, seemingly simple Dais formation, but the complexity that this gameplay can bring on due to various circumstances can be surprising. Deck objective, and balanced, sounds like a Control Dais Deck, and hear me, makes sense!

*Beast: The Sap Heart Beasts does not have a concrete gameplay yet, unfortunately many updates in the segment must be made. I believe that the concept of them with the natural surroundings with which they have contact, is something related to savagery, camouflage, hunting, etc. We do not have much that can be done with the sap heart beasts, but following here, I have prepared something for you.

Citer :
Thorn Beasts: Basic concept, Boost straight and heal life points.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
2x
2x
2x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x

Item:
2x
3x
3x

Legendary:
1x
Mistics:
1x

The gameplay is very simple, as I already mentioned above, unlike the other decks you do not have to much difficult in this team, you only have to be careful with the order of activation of some cards for greater results or extreme caution with reductions of some cards which may not be very welcome at some times.

*Kuars: Game based on total appeal! Currently is possible for all to have the Kuars thank to the mission that is open on adventure mode, apparently fixed. The Kuar form better teams among themselves to activate their effects together. (That ones from advneture mode) They are like Hom'chais reversed because instead of sharing bonuses when they die, they leave an "inheritance" to the opponent whenever a Kuar allie dies. The possible Kuars out of adventure mode are also very good with a simple and more fixed gameplay, but no less important in the compositions of this segment. I have prepared a simple formation for fun inside the game with an interesting concept within the possibilities of the category:
Citer :
KuarSt: each Kuar in this formation has a different purpose, which brings some importance to each individually.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
3x
3x

Spells:
3x
2x

Item:
3x
3x
1x

Trophy:
1x
Legendary :
1x
1x

As I said each Kuar has a different purpose, the Chief must create as many darts as possible and his opponents' damage bonus helps a lot, the Shrinker is extremely important because of his order bonus and his damage bonus on all opponents whenever a kuar dies and finally the that keeps us in play sensory alterations to give us a boost in physical attack. This is a very fun and very dynamic deck with few apparent flaws.

*Guemelites of Earth Nature and the Multiraces: This, I decided to unify, because with the exception of , all the Guemelites of nature or earth have some other components race(s). When we’re playing with guemelites, it can be said that it is extremely interesting to abuse the spells of its kind, especially with warriors, causing this way magical and physical damage depending on your spirits and attack points. The concept of multiraces is quite valid for the guild because there are many cards limited to it that give us advantages according to the races in our team, and I believe that the Sap Heart Guild is the only one that is capable of reaching 11 races on a single deck in the course of a duel by the effects of component cards (not Including enemy effects that can grace us with more races). The infinity of possible combinations is immense, and it can be surely said, because almost all competitive Sap decks have at least three races, the Multirace segment is the main of guild even though it goes unnoticed by some factors. Below I have separated some multiraces combinations also for fun or not:
Citer :
Multiraces Eltarite: Extremely fun / Unpredictable.
ImageImageImage

Actions:
1x
1x
2x
2x
3x

Item:
1x
3x

Trophy:
1x
1x

Decorations:
3x
Legendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

Mistics:
1x
3x

The focus of the deck is to abuse the races at the very beginning of the first battles, undoubtedly taking advantage of the currents offered by the big means. The nice thing to put in the team, is that it easily becomes a target, and of course not a big loss to the overall development of the deck. "And here among us" very well to die on shift 1 with two in game ^.^' (It depends a lot on the luck but it does a certain damage in your good days).

Citer :
Earth Guemelite: A Team also multiraces, however, the three component characters have one race in common; This team is thank to one of the latest Sap Heart updates, and in some cases (Souled), can become a Global competitive ally.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
3x
2x

Spells:
3x
3x

Item:
3x
2x

Decorationss:
3x
Lengendary:
1x
1x
1x
1x

Mistics:
3x
1x

As quoted above is perhaps a Global Competitive Deck, there is the option of replacing the by some other character of your choice. In general, the deck deals damage to opponents out of combat, some directional and others random and unpredictable, recycle weapons, and have the possibility of breaking opponents combos with the detachment of cards in guemelites and beasts with equipped daggers.

Citer :
War Nature Guemelites: Another multiraces deck, but with the Guemelite of Nature race present in each ally character.

ImageImageImage

Actions:
2x
2x
2x
2x

Item:
1x
3x
3x
2x

Pets:
2x
Decorations:
3x
Legendary :
1x
1x
1x

Although the Guemelite race of Nature follows in all three characters, there is controversy over the segment of this lineup that mixes a bit of individual effects for elfines or characteristic for beasts. It has a super simple and adaptable dynamic. Without doubt the most positive point of this team is the fun that it provides.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: A Little Sap Guide
Message Publié : 20 Septembre 2017, 16:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
thanks for this guide... and congrats on becoming new sap GL... the guide is well structured and sets a good example for other guilds... i guess its been a lot of work to put that together

btw i dont see ebony anywhere? is that cause u forgot or is there no viable strategy around it at this point in time?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: A Little Sap Guide
Message Publié : 21 Septembre 2017, 05:02 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
Mister Loyal a écrit :
thanks for this guide... and congrats on becoming new sap GL... the guide is well structured and sets a good example for other guilds... i guess its been a lot of work to put that together

btw i dont see ebony anywhere? is that cause u forgot or is there no viable strategy around it at this point in time?

Tks for the words! About Ebony, We can't forget her never, but her strategy on a deck, today, is not a secret to anyone, then I was thinking about to give u guys some supposed new concept about sap gameplays with the 'gameway' we have today. I really Hope to help you and that you guys like this

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]