Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 05:47
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Hom'chais
Message Publié : 16 Mai 2013, 23:18 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
We haven't had a Hom'chai update in ages and most if not all the Hom'chai key cards aren't in standard like , , and . So I was wondering what people thought are on the chances of the Hom'chai's ever getting a facelift and becoming playable in standard and if they would like to see a functional Hom'chai deck in standard.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Hom'chais
Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 09:12 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
We haven't had a Hom'chai update in ages and most if not all the Hom'chai key cards aren't in standard like , , and . So I was wondering what people thought are on the chances of the Hom'chai's ever getting a facelift and becoming playable in standard and if they would like to see a functional Hom'chai deck in standard.

Homch'ai are still great teamed up with ourenos.
But I don't think H om'chais needs a real update. I mean CDS are based on the multirace concept. I think there should be more cards like war paintings, but nothing new for dais and elfines. (what about beasts, homch'ai and unkown???)
There is no need to release specific homCh'ai cards (maybe a new weapon?) IMO

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2013, 14:41 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 107
multi race activated cards would be nice. also, its already difficult to make multi race decks. the next one should be at least powerful enough for a meta deck

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Mai 2013, 02:50 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
I actually wouldn't mind multi race updates they seem to be only focusing on Elfine, Nature Guemelites, and Dias as of late totally ignoring Hom'chai, Beast, and unknown.

The biggest thing I'm worried about them doing is releasing a op version of either a warrior's heritage or a op version of items has souls with the way they are releasing op cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]