Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 15:32
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Need help/information
Message Publié : 04 Juillet 2013, 22:34 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
I have been off Eredan for almost 3 months now and a lot has changed by the looks of things and I have no clue which kind of deck to build now with all the level business and stuff. I am level 16 and have about 420k crystals, can anyone recommend me a deck for that sort of level and crystals... I am quite keen on Sap heart or Noz, but with my current level I doubt I can get a decent deck...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Need help/information
Message Publié : 04 Juillet 2013, 22:55 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
if you have the feez, you can wait for a deck of the week the is sap heart themed deck. and check if the cards offered in the deck are OP.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2013, 09:38 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
They just released that last homchai not too long ago. Seeing as the releases are multiguilded and based on themes, the amount of time before a sap/noz deck comes around is a mystery(wasn't their last release loldisintegration?). Everything but the nomad/RL release has been a marauder wonderland :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2013, 17:15 
Marchand

Yeah it's almost like marauder itcg :).I'm just hoping the nehant deck their gonna sell is something that pleases me (corruptions, but most of them are gone from standard now). Then it will be my 1st feez purchase for this year.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 20:53 
Marchand

Mang Isko a écrit :
Yeah it's almost like marauder itcg :).I'm just hoping the nehant deck their gonna sell is something that pleases me (corruptions, but most of them are gone from standard now). Then it will be my 1st feez purchase for this year.

Very likely it'll just be undead. Amidaraxar is about to bite the bullet, Azaram (the head demon) has already been raped etc etc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 22:59 
Marchand

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Mang Isko a écrit :

Very likely it'll just be undead. Amidaraxar is about to bite the bullet, Azaram (the head demon) has already been raped etc etc.

really? something happened in le story?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 23:47 
Marchand

Azaram got jerked by the noz and Aeroant(you told me this), the last we heard from the demon/corruption forces Amidaraxar was going to get his ass handed to him by the Kotoba and draconian armies, thanks to a spell that blocks him from summoning demons back from the meanders. Amidaraxar and Edrianne were the only corruption mages left. Iron mask is Azaram, the original Nehantic Receptacle was Ciramor, dragged through the door of infinity, and Dimizar is Zejabel, and Amidaraxar is the new Nehant () if he loses and gets captured/dies, corruption mages will be out of the picture without new characters. Since Zejabel and Almaria are the only two remaining mages who's magic can't be countered with Aeroant's knowledge(the only way to deal with them at the moment is dismembering as many zombies as you possibly can while trying to find them), It doesn't look too promising for corruption mages. With the Subject of the fail trophy, as well as cursed signet ring, it's going to be demons if not undead. Just give the stronger of the Undead and Undead Ish a and see how well the other guilds deal with a Zombie attack lol.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juillet 2013, 01:00 
Marchand

Bu-but. . . *tries not to cry* corruption mages are awesome (and expensive) . . . don't kill off those badass mages feerik. *cries anyway*.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]