Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2016, 18:49 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
I'll keep it simple: The dragon knight gameplay at the moment is very very solid and almost complete in a sense, so buffing them could make them really overpowered and nerfing them can make them fall down to useless if not careful; instead of thinking to buff them or nerf them, let's think differently this time: ¿What are they missing or what do they lack?

If you have any suggestions for this question, post them right below and I'll check them out, it can be expansion ideas for the DK class (Like adding another race, class, caste combination, hell even a courtisan, knock yourself out) or make them complete; the idea is to have an open mind about if they are lacking something to be solid and fun, or if they should be expanded to other types of gameplay.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mars 2016, 18:57 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
Not dependent on o and , make good DK for the people, as for a beginner is armed with basic and good battles letters, think about that too, not only in playing tournaments.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Avril 2016, 17:47 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
in my point of view... (and i m a noz hater... [with a passion]) they dont need a single thing... they are strong allrounders with the ability to deal considerable amounts of damage physically or magically and they can easily cope with "most" situations... leave em as they are... no adds needed

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Avril 2016, 20:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
They have no form of removal and rely on pretty much Dragast and + to clutch them out of stuff. They need for card retrival since they need to really limit their decks to work around tanking the early game and using a clutch comeback in the late game.

They also need ways to buff Spirit so they can use cards like . And more weapons synergy so cards like and can see play.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juillet 2016, 06:26 
Marchand

hmmm i think there was a certain thread concerning DKs in which i had a kinda discussion going on but either i cant find it anymore or i imagined it o.O

anyhow... i just ran across a certain player (who somehow wins a great deal of ALL tournaments and even at this very moment ist first place again in amnezy) in the global tournament who was using exactly DKs... and ye ok... put aside that he almost used every single legend that there is... (and also put aside that i crunshed his deck and that a win against him gained me a nice +25 elo boost) the fact alone that "he" uses DKs ought to mean something about their general competetiveness no?

if the top amnezy player uses DKs i think that really means that they dont really need a further buff at this very moment...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juillet 2016, 07:33 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
remember tournaments bans change top decks but yes, dks are ok no deck should have answers to anything, unless you want to kill the game

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juillet 2016, 14:26 
Marchand

i felt like to mention that because overall one could get the impression that DKs are not in this competition at all

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juillet 2017, 01:49 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
Hi, Recliff !!!!!

I know it's a bit old, but time to throw out ideas :)

I play DK's since EVER. When their formation was [card[Kounok the Prophet[/card], Normal and . was the most exciting card I had, and I got excited when using it combined with !!!

I have been away from the game for the last 4 years and came back this year.

I remember the first deck I bought with 10k crystals, it was the DK starter deck, I evolved my caracters and was acquiring new cards and formed Chimera. Starter decks were so cool, my friends had picked different ones and we evolved together with it's "Favorite Guild" (that changed a bit later, my favorite became Nehantists, but I still care about DK's and now they are my favorite, I change opinions I don't know why ';..;')

It would be nice for DK to open branches for the other strategies, not buffing the currently most used ones because they are in a good shape.

I mean, revive , , all those Swords and Armors, , make good characters.

Maybe make a :)

Also, Standard is ridiculous for DK. I cant use their signature cards, I can barely put Dragon Spells, and the only item is the Sword, the weakest one. It lacks diversity!

I like Standard because it's more balances, I don't like Global very much because the decks are basically built with 50%+ legendary cards. You don't use brains to build decks, simply put them together and you have a powerful deck. That's why I enjoy Standard most, and it changes every once in a while and only 2 legendaries per deck!

I think Global should also have the same treatment, with ban list, max legendaries per deck, etc. Make an "Open Format" which you can use any card you want (including 30 legendaries) also no bans, for those who enjoys that kind of format more.

Just throwing out some ideas after 4 years absent.

Dernière édition par TutahaMatador le 20 Juillet 2017, 01:33, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juillet 2017, 04:19 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
@Recliff and all other DK players ;) and non DK players too

To complete my other post, I think could be there some card changes to make viable different kinds of gameplay for DK's.

Sorry if any of them get OP or too weak, I waas out of the game for some time and I came and want it to be glorious again, MAKE EREDAN ITCG GREAT AGAIN!!!

I would like to start with an idea. Some DK's have it's own "Signature Weapon", like is for , is for and is for . Every DK should have it's weapon printed on it's card and get an extra benefit if him/her is the one to equip it like has when equips , it gives him chain when playing any card.

Sorry if I forgot that some DK already had a weapon.

Character:
Weapon: . Attack, Defense and Spirit +1. Unique. Activates Immediatly. Every time you cause damage, your opponent has Attack -1 until the end of the turn.
Effect on character description: Glacier Sword's debuff is permanent and it's effect is doubled.

Character:
Changes to character: Health =14.
Weapon:
Effect on character description: The health threshold for the magic damage when the turn ends is removed.

Character:
Changes to character: Defense =3 and Attack =7/8. Change card recovery threshold to 6 or 7. Your Dragon Knight's receive Attack +1 until the end of the turn if they play a weapon.
Weapon: . Attack +2. Unique. Activates immediatly. Every time you cause physical damage, heals 1 point and the opponent suffers 1 direct damage.
Effect on character description: If equipped with Chaos Breaker, every time Arkalon deals physical damage, heals 1/3~1/4 (rounded up) of the damage done (minimum 1).

Character:
Changes to character: Attack and Defense +1 per dead Dragon Knight ally. Enemy has Attack and Defense -1 per dead Dragon Knight ally you have.
Weapon: . Attack +2 and Spirit +1. Unique. Activates immediatly. Receives an extra Attack and Defense +1 per dead Dragon Knight ally.
Effect on character description: If equipped with Spirit Sword, every time a Dragon Knight ally dies, Breor of Gwad performs a physical attack on it's killer.

Character:
Weapon:
Effect on character description: Gain chain if you play or if you are wearing Dreist.

Character:
Weapon: . Attack +3. Unique. Activates in the end of the fight. At the start of each fight, your character has it's order bonus. Your Dragon Knights reveive Defense +1 until the end of the turn if they play a Shield or Armor.
Effect on character description: Nagrand Sword becomes an Item Other.

Character:
Weapon: . Attack +2. Unique. Activates immediatly. When this card activates and at the start of the fight, your opponent has Spirit and Defense -1, than you cause Draconic Spell Damage equals to your printed defense.
Effect on character description: If Brotherhood sword is equipped, receives +1 to Draconic Spell damage per Dragon Knight ally.

Character:
Changes to character: Health =14/15 and Attack=6/8.
Weapon:
Effect on character description: In the end of the turn, if you have less than 1 health point and Chimera is equipped, heals extras 3 to 4 health points.

Character:
Changes to character:
Weapon: . Attack +1 and Spirit +1. Unique. Activates immediatly. On activation, choose a Dragon Knight ally, he/she receives Defense +1 until the end of the game, is healed by 2 points and is untapped.
Effect on character description: If equipped with Shinning Sword, every time Loryana suffers damage, she and a Dragon Knight ally heals 1 to 2 health points.

Character:
Weapon: . Attack +3 and Defense +1. Unique. Two-Handed. Activates at the end of the fight. At the start of each fight, your opponent's Defense Bonus is ignored.
Effect on character description: During the fight, if Mahawk is equipped with Axe of Justice, receives Attack and Defense +1 until the end f the turn every time your opponent activates a card.

Character:
Weapon: . Attack +2 and +1 to All Damage Done. Unique. Dual Wield. Activates immediatly.
Effect on character description: If equipped with Dragon Fist, everytime Mirval causes physical damage a non-weapon item attached to the opponent is discarded.

Character:
Weapon:
Changes to weapon: Noz'Dingard Envoys. Unique. Dragon Knight. Dual Wield. Activates Immediatly. Attack +2 and Spirit +1. Your other Dragon Knights receive Attack and Spirit +1. Chain Weapon and Draconic Spell.
[b]Effect on character description
: If equipped with DraconicRapier, your Dragon Knights that are equipped with a Draconic Spell have Spirit +1 and heals one point if they play a Draconic Spell.

Character:
Changes to character: Health to 14. Adds effect: At the start of the fight, Valentim and one of your other Dragon Knights have defense +1 until the end of their next fight. Order bonus to defense +2 on turns 1, 3 and 5.
Weapon:
Changes to weapon: Adds: Your other Dragon Knights with a weapon or armor have +1 to draconic spell damage.
Effect on character description: Draconian sword activates immediatly and the effects are doubled on Valentim.

Hybrid (Buff Based):
This deck would be based on several permanent lower number buffs. Different from fast paced style which is a big number but temporary, it woul consist on be a hybrid playstyle. It woul tank a bit at the start of the fight then growing stronger with permanent buffs and finishing the opponents slowly or until it grows strong enough.

Some examples woul be the return o as a buffer, and other characters that increase status like and , cards like that gives small permanent bonus, but a better version of this card of course, and then finish opponent with cards that are bases on stats like , , or by the stats itself.

Armor Based (Tanks):
This playstyle would be based on survival and wins until you overpower your opponent or makes him run out f cards. This deck would consist on Shields like to recover cards from discard pile and put back in your deck and , to stop opponents to hurt you until you setup, and the basic survival combo, + (buffed of course, it's too weak for the current gameplay), maybe make use of to speed it up a bit. And maybe finish with and (Better version of those)
A good example of characters to fit this style are the ones that can chain armor or have high spirit and defense values, and heals, like and and + .

Weapon Based:
It would put into use the many swords the dragon knights carry with physical damage, raising it's stats and sharing buffs with other comrades like , , , etc. Also each character would have it's own signature weapon like is for . With the help of other cards that can benefit from having an weapon equipped, it could get pretty solid, maybe to have some protection against removals, a new character with passive ability that could do that? This would open branches for better versions of older characters like that gives chain to all other characters :) Two handed weapon DK's like would also be pleased.

Draconic Spell Based:
This playstyle would consist on using the draconic spells available, like (increased duration or permanent debuff effect on opponents hit), , etc, with buffs to draconic spell like and characters that can chain draconic spells or buff their damage like , (a perfect example of a draconic spell user), and .
This kind of deck would be causing mostly magical damage, causing more damage as they are getting buffed and weakening opponents as they are getting hit.

Fast Paced:
This playstyle I first used when came to the game, it consists on fast damage, but in exchange you pay stats because your buffs are temporary (lasts one/two turns only) which makes the characters more vulnerable to threats. It would use to recover strong cards like , , on characters with high physical attack or spirit with attack buffs or can chain actions like , and .

This is an example of combo I used to use to finish the opponent on each turn:
- Turn 1: starts with and
Description: Zahal gets it's order bonus and pulls from the deck, boosting his spirit and attack (=4 spirit). Than gives him +3 spirit (=7 spirit) and pulls from the deck, but before that gives Zahal +2 spirit (=9 spirit) and attack, than gives him +18 attack!!! First dead enemy.
- Turn 2 or 3: starts and buffs all your other characters with +2 spirit and defense. Than play and , pull from discard pile and copies stats, bang, second dead enemy.

When the combo fails or is countered, you have nothing, thats the risk.

So, that were my ideas of combos that should be viable, with diversity on Quilingo and Amnezy. Most cards I told need adjustments to be on par with the current "better" ones.

That's all for now, Thanks!

Dernière édition par TutahaMatador le 20 Juillet 2017, 01:29, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juillet 2017, 21:39 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Your ideas are pretty interesting :OOO and thanks to you for taking the time to do this ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]