Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 09:48
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Dragon knight compendium
Message Publié : 01 Mars 2013, 03:30 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Hi I've been messing around with noz for a while now with stuff like compendium and dragon knights and once used witchblades (never expected them to get so good) And when I saw the new Compendium character come out with his ability to add a draconic spell to hand I thought him + 2 Dragon knights with stuff like the new shape of the dragon spell, ice crystal and magic servant and then the brute force of just the dragon knights would be a good idea. I wanted to know what people think though.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Dragon knight compendium
Message Publié : 01 Mars 2013, 10:09 
Marchand

Message(s) : 581
Well, I think that DK tend to be a bit underestimated but Exhien is not a card I would play along with them because they don't really mix together well. The choice is up to you anyway. I'd rather play him in a Noz'Blast so he can benefit from Archmage Anryena's effect (Compendium take less damage) along with Prophet.

What I'd use him for would be getting (or if you do not own this card) from my deck as early as possible ;)

One of the forte of this new LU is that you get your orders more often in the first three turns. You may say: what if the opponent kills my characters because they lack defense (Prophet without Aerouant is pretty much bound to die)? The one who will be played at T3* will most of the time be Exhien, so you benefit from their deaths (which was absolutely not the case with the previous LU, where each death weakens the deck a lot).

Plus, Exhien boosts his spirit when he plays spells you find a lot in Noz'Blast (especially Fire...)
Eredan wisdom + Magic Study at T3 with Exhien, your two other characters being dead, is situational but I'd love to see that at least once (8 damage at the activation, 12 at the end of the turn... Don't see many spells that strong - plus, you keep that 12 damage for the next fight).

Finally, he's got decent defense and lives for a mage.
Still need to run a few tests before I use him in my LU though

Or you can switch him with one of the usual characters of the Compendium LU because his order makes him quite good for Compendium. ;)

* Opponent chooses first: Archmage => Prophet => Exhien
You choose first, Prophet => Archmage => Exhien

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Mars 2013, 17:04 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
The problem I have with him and my current compendium deck is I'm currently running Blanche, Tanaer, Anryena....I don't really want to remove any of them, blanche allows me 2 turns of being able to safely use crystal dragon without dying, tanaer's ability to play another noz spell if you activate art of magic or water wave has helped me a lot with combos ranging from simple, magic studies, water wave, water wave, into better comboes such as, double clay, water wave, crystal storm. and Anryena has very very decent spirit and her reduction to magic damage on compediums is really nice

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Mars 2013, 17:23 
Marchand

Message(s) : 581
Yes, that's why I did not detail the Compendium part, I think he is not worth using with the current LU but he may be used for fun. I figure its only place is with a Noz Blast.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]