Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 06:43
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 01:51 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
So, I've seen a few of these and I gather that in general Crystal Storm decks are kind of old hat, but I am ridiculously in love with the concept so this is the deck I've been working on. I don't have all these cards yet, but this is what I am planning on thus far and figure it would be better to get help with deck list changes now before I spend the crystals.

x3
x3
x3
x3
x1
x1
x3
x3
x3

The idea here is obviously Crystal Storm. The Pythia has a boost to it already with her Sylphide. Then Academic Lesson boosts that damage more. Illumination gets them out quicker or even in the same turn as another spell is played. Affinity lets The Pythia deal damage without losing Crystal Storm. Water Wave can be used as a finish or to help keep my crystal storm users untouchable. Magic Servant for the defense and to refresh my deck. Drowning because sometimes characters end up with 0 or less damage at the start of the turn and a smart opponent will choose them to fight with so the other characters live an extra turn. This way I can take those other characters out instead of dealing unnecessary damage to an already dead opponent.

Please critique and suggest better options but also please explain why you believe it would be better. I like to learn as much as possible. Thank you very much. :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 02:17 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
you can add luminosity, prevents some counters

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 02:22 
Néophyte

Hmm...

I'm not entirely sure how useful is. I haven't played with it so that might be why, but it seems to me like it is just a counter to what my opponent plays, which is good, but wouldn't my card plays be better spent increasing the damage to my crystal storms or dealing damage with another spell? Do you feel that having a tool like this is beneficial enough to warrant spending a turn on it? If so how many would you suggest playing with and what would I nix for it?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 02:39 
Immortel

2 of them, i think is enough, isntead of archmage anryena try to put blanche, this will prevent O.K. to the crystal storm caster

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 03:13 
Néophyte

Wolvos a écrit :
2 of them, i think is enough, isntead of archmage anryena try to put blanche, this will prevent O.K. to the crystal storm caster

I do like Blanche at level 3. I suppose for the early game focus of a crystal storm deck she does make more sense than Anryena but do you think I should cut Anryena before I cut Vaerzar? I imagine Blanche and Anryena would give me quite a bit of survivability. Also what is O.K.?

What would I cut for the 2 Luminosity or would I just add them in?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 03:19 
Immortel

sorry is K.O.

sure, you can switch blanche for vaerzar

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]