Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:43
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Noz blast questions.
Message Publié : 03 Juillet 2013, 21:59 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 6
Ok so my deck is as follows:

Charaters:

Items:
X 2 ( This is a card i dont use alot even if it comes up. I usully discard it in hopes of getting a gust dragons breath or disintegration.)

Actions:

Spells:
( i think its bugged or im not understanding the use of this because the spell copied seems to never activate. I'm guessing its because of the effects of the card, and if that is the case it seems like i can replace it with something better.)

X 3 ( This is a card I find myself discarding more then actully using. It seems more a place filler then anything and i hate that, i feel like i could have something better there)
X 1 ( I have thought about adding another one to the deck just to replace something else.)

I have had some relativley good sucess with this deck but i still feel like it is lacking in some areas. While i can usully end the game with-in the first 4 rounds I find some decks such and witch blade with its high spirit boost and others like it to be somewhat of a challange. There are cards that i want to replace but Im unsre of what to get.

I would like to add in and , i was also thinking of adding and/or but I'm currently not fortunent enough to afford all of those cards. Even if i did add some or all of them i dont see it making such a huge imipact on the deck to boost its win ratio.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]