Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 14:26
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Tsoutai
Message Publié : 20 Février 2013, 19:45 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
I've seen these in the store a few times and they look quite cool, I just wasn't sure if they were any good or how they work at all so if someone could give me a brief bit of info on how they work and if they are good that would be wonderful

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Tsoutai
Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 04:35 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Tsoutai dek is dependent on the card they play it is always all about the flow of card the card with " The Flowseeker's " like , The Flowseeker's Medication, The Flowseeker's Furry, and Etc. there main card is The Flowseeker's Calling since ther card have +2 attack and have no limit for the attack bonus.

but i still dont know the build, still thinking of a new deck to replace my zil shadow

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2013, 17:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
I use them a lot. They are very fun and can maintain a decent win ratio, but don't expect to reach high ELO with them. Here is my build, entire deck had cost me maybe 60-70k:

Characters:

Core cards:
3x - Put them out as fast as you can, they boost Harmony, Calling and other spells you might add.
3x - Massive heal and defense boost for 2 of your characters
3x - THE Nuke. I've had Ayako reach 40+ atk by doublecasting these, however requires a setup.
3x - A must. Allows you to recycle Harmony/Calling a lot. 3 Harmonies in a row on Xianren will make the enemy cry

Others:
2x - Defense boost. Gets especially nasty combined with Calling since it duplicates itself up to 6 copies.
2x - Nice team-wide boost with chain.
2x (go for RoD if you can afford) - Additional nuke to deal with those pesky warriors. It gets especially brutal against Marauders, who tend to get instantly killed by Fireball + Attack.
3x - Your secondary attack spell. While it may not hurt as much as Calling, it requires no setup and obliterates Mages.
1-2x - Kill combo with Katamaru (+3 atk and additional -3 def for enemy).
1x - Same as above, however not very reliable.
2x - 4 def atop on my insane healing and damage? Yes please!
1x - Makes item-stackers ragequit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mars 2013, 01:19 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
Dr. Vlad a écrit :
Characters:

Core cards:
3x - Put them out as fast as you can, they boost Harmony, Calling and other spells you might add.
3x - THE Nuke. I've had Ayako reach 40+ atk by doublecasting these, however requires a setup.
3x - A must. Allows you to recycle Harmony/Calling a lot. 3 Harmonies in a row on Xianren will make the enemy cry

Others:
2x - Defense boost. Gets especially nasty combined with Calling since it duplicates itself up to 6 copies.
2x (go for RoD if you can afford) - Additional nuke to deal with those pesky warriors. It gets especially brutal against Marauders, who tend to get instantly killed by Fireball + Attack.
3x - Your secondary attack spell. While it may not hurt as much as Calling, it requires no setup and obliterates Mages.

I think this deck was a little too bulky given since Tsoutai seem to rely more on a solid flow of "Flawseeker" cards to be successful. Breaking up that rhythm IMHO doesn't seem to work for me as well. However, I am still tinkering and have not found that perfect mix yet.

3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
1x
1x
1x

I still think this version has too many cards in the way. The main strategy is to get and out early, using your to work through the early or . By Turn 3-4 you should have enough "Flawseekers" out to unleash your first / combo. From there it is mainly keeping an eye on your discard pile and supplementing the previous combo with as needed to maintain rhythm.

I'd love to hear from any other Tsoutai players out there on how well their decks run.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mars 2013, 03:08 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
tsoutai, are cards dependent, heal dependent, with low defense

they have a lot of fails, if you play with them in tournaments, you will see, sentence, dissidence, hit by love, all owns tsoutai

they need an update, for normal room is okay, but no for elo

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Avril 2013, 19:39 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
It is my current deck for Tsoutai:

3x
3x
3x
3x
3x
3x
1x
1x

If succesfully played two permanent "The Flawseeker's..." in the first turn, usually win in turn 5.
But indeed Tsoutai needs a decent update.

BrooksUltra a écrit :
Dr. Vlad a écrit :
Characters:

Core cards:

Others:

I think this deck was a little too bulky given since Tsoutai seem to rely more on a solid flow of "Flawseeker" cards to be successful. Breaking up that rhythm IMHO doesn't seem to work for me as well. However, I am still tinkering and have not found that perfect mix yet.

3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
1x
1x
1x

I still think this version has too many cards in the way. The main strategy is to get and out early, using your to work through the early or . By Turn 3-4 you should have enough "Flawseekers" out to unleash your first / combo. From there it is mainly keeping an eye on your discard pile and supplementing the previous combo with as needed to maintain rhythm.

I'd love to hear from any other Tsoutai players out there on how well their decks run.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Avril 2013, 11:24 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
Hehe, I have a lot of fun with my Kotoba warrior deck whenever I encounter Tsoutai in the tournament.
They spam and don't seem to recall, that my characters get the bonus as well, which makes me end up with for example a with defense 12+ :D
Then I just bounce a and he easily hits the 20 defense mark.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Avril 2013, 16:02 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
McKeu a écrit :
Hehe, I have a lot of fun with my Kotoba warrior deck whenever I encounter Tsoutai in the tournament.
They spam and don't seem to recall, that my characters get the bonus as well, which makes me end up with for example a with defense 12+ :D

And then they play deal you 20 damage and you realize that all your defense is useless against magic damage. :P

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Avril 2013, 18:43 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
Sereaphim a écrit :
McKeu a écrit :

And then they play deal you 20 damage and you realize that all your defense is useless against magic damage. :P

:D Of course I have to have them on the ground before that happens.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Avril 2013, 17:05 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
tsoutai is actually my main deck. i totally agree they need an update. toran needs to be bumped for another human/war guem (hopefully mage). the problem really is the caste specific stuff. immortals are like impossible to beat with this. but ya, dont try and stack this deck all that extra stuff. keep the flow. so far the way to go is. turn 1, get toran out with protection and meditation (and pray that you get protection on one of the other tsoutai) turn 2 depends on how many callings you have because if you have 2 then you can save em for ayako on turn 3 because stacked with at least 3 flawseakers out can kill pretty much anything but if not then play ayako with a meditation (i usually follow with harmony cuz i just need her alive on turn 2). turn 3, you could actually kill with xian if you have the flawseekers out. harmony and mastery (high def with a magic and 8/10 attack) can actually kill a lot of things. but ya, i try and limit this deck to 20-21 because the flawseekers need to be out in the first loop of things and you really dont have any room for anything else. turns 4-6 are where the damage comes in so its pretty much 1-3 stack, 4-6 kill

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]