Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 15:14
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Avril 2016, 12:16 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Because your the Spokesman for the runic leagon i just copy what i wrote about this legion update.
Maybe it soudns harsher than i mean it, i just expected more.

Citer :
hmm, as long as the runic craftsman items dont get an upgrade i dont see that deck become a thing.
And i also dislike the mismatch of effekt and design o nthe newest Charakters.
I mean hes a Gunner, yet he behaves like a Protector?
I dont even see where the gunner part is coming from?
I mean he s carrying around a Giant Ram, why does that make him a Gunner?
heard you wanted to get somethign for artisian but you could have done it in a way that was more fitting

Best Example , he should be this massiv gladiator Char, and all his abilitys play around with that.
While here we have a Gunner with a ram who gives resistance to Friends?
Why not play with the ram theme, make him automaticly halve the enemys defence(though that might be a bit op) or somethign similar.
Maybe with every attack give the enemy he hit a defence malus.

And one Thing i just realize now, the mechanist tag, ok i get it, that makes sense.
but the golem Tag?
He has nothing to support the golem race.
And for name, why not something like "Runic siege technician Leoric"?
or "runic engineer Leoric"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Mai 2016, 20:30 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
Of course I see this after already replying to the other post, but here's the thing;

1. No one bothered to mention that a new act was coming so it all hit me unawares. I had a few cards already suggested to be released, and then had to quickly modify that list for the new act. Unfortunately the changes I suggested were implemented. (A slight buff to Coranthia was supposed to be in this release as well as a nerf to runic catapult)

2. I have no say over the designs whatsoever. I may be able to make suggestions here and there but that's all, and that's really only if a design hasn't already been made that is then given to me to work with.

3. Yeah he's a gunner (artilleryman) so I slightly designed him to work with Runic catapult. Why does he seem like a protecter and have a ram instead of something that makes sense like a crossbow or a slingshot? I have no idea and it honestly kinda annoys me, but it's whatever. If I had known the ram was going to be in his design I would've tried making that into an item and tried to get his name changed a bit, but maybe the item could come out in a future release, like

4. The separation of his effects into 2 different versions was also not my idea and was something I was against at first, but at least it's not something completely rediculous ;)

5. The golem race was again, not by me. Just another thing the Feerik staff decided to add in. The mechanist cast too, which to me is dumb. I tried to get Leorius to be a Pirate - Runic to make the mechanist make sense or have it removed completely and had the Pirate GL's support, but was I was totally ignored.

So yeah, I see this whole thing as a personal disaster, so I really hope I can make the next few Runic releases better for all you guys, especially the other craftsman ideas I want to bring out. And honestly Gilgamesh I don't mind any harshness, I'd rather have brutal honesty than fake praise, and I can only do (or at least try to do) a good job and improve what I'm doing when I know the honest opinions of all you guys.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2016, 23:59 
Vénérable

Seems like you wasnt realy satisfied with the card as well.
Well cant be helped.
Btw ,the protektor feeling is from the fakt that he reduces the dmg of his allies for every item he has.

But the Mechanist caste isnt necessarily bad in my opinion.
You can maybe make some neutral mechanist cards that could be played by him.
And that mechanist RL Chars based on siege weapons could be an interestign design choice, so who knows.

Didnt even know guild leaders had so few things to decide here.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mai 2016, 05:04 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
being a golem allows him to play any item, he will get any extra effect of mechanist caste too, this is the only meaning i found for both attributes

but in fact this is weird, even if it was intended, but nothing can beat the nehantic priest (?)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mai 2016, 16:15 
Marchand

Message(s) : 337
It is sad to read that ideas are not heard from someone who puts their time and dedication without receiving anything in return. The idea of a courtier pirate Runic seems to me it would have been great, both unions could have had an excellent synergy together.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mai 2016, 16:38 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Gonzalo_Lopez a écrit :
It is sad to read that ideas are not heard from someone who puts their time and dedication without receiving anything in return. The idea of a courtier pirate Runic seems to me it would have been great, both unions could have had an excellent synergy together.

The situation isn't that bad ^^ sometimes our ideas are a little bit neglected, but mostly things get done :) In this case the lack of time is to be accused... Both the GL and the staff were occupied with testing something more important, and we were not aware of the new act neither :) Let's hope everything gets corrected and put into rights.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mai 2016, 22:51 
Vénérable

Well theres always tieme to re release him and give a complete overhaul if needed.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4