Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 01:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2015, 08:35 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
Hello one and all!

Having recently become the representative of this truly amazing guild, I would like to take the time to get a feel for how my fellow players view the Runic Legion, whether you play with this guild or don't, love it, or want to see the demonic legions of Nehant wipe the runics off the face of Guem.

So, things I would like to know:

1. What is your favorite or least favorite play style for this guild and why?

2. What is your favorite or most disliked card, be it a character, action, item, or thurgy and why?

3. What do you think should change about this guild? Should it be buffed in some way? Nerfed?

Also, feel free to post any questions or concerns you have regarding this guild. Ideas and suggestions are welcome as well. Any help I can provide I definitely will.
Over time I may even (if i'm allowed to) post a concept I'm working on in this topic or in the Suggestions forum, so stay on the lookout, as feedback is appreciated. And if you have ideas of your own, then by all means post them! You never know when you idea might be the inspiration for a new card :D

Always remember! The Gods watch us and judge us!!!

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2015, 16:11 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
1. Human Fighters Lancers direct, very sadly forgotten this concept.

2. , by spears, lances should have more :). Neffeos not, bans tournament if because this union because of some of his letters have not brought anything good in recent times, while other unions have grown and have reached and surpassed, do not listen the insane hatred who they like to play alone with witches, courtiers dd, elven, etc. Another hoes, thanks to , those who have equal and surpass the advantage that had its legendary, so no crying accept xD

3. Do not rely heavily on his legendary play should be viable without, however much remains to deck him if you do not, so it is difficult to win the case, why should take urgent reinforcements, although unfortunately would ban his legendary tournament, just epro serious.

Finally modify certain rare cards, but are less than uncommon, such as:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2015, 17:59 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 48
1: I like how outside of mercenaries and pirates its the only guild with a viable craftsmen deck, I dislike how it has such huge access to cards that just stop the opponent from playing, the combination of being unable to chain on turn 2 or 5 against with a nox rune on her and they have priority and they play power of the collosus meaning you cant play that turn, its powerful but really unfun for both the player and the opponent as its making the turn unplayable for one person.

2: I have 2 favorites for differing reasons, has one of the nicest artworks for a character in the game, is an awesome card, i like the none control power version of runic humans, and shes also playable in runic craftsmen with and .

3: I think the guild needs less of a focus around the warrior aspect, all the support I've felt recently has just been warrior or war guem. I'd like to see something to help craftsmen (the pyromague update was nice but he was more helpful in war guem than craftsmen) also priests could do with atleast something new as they are way to slow, maybe a theurgy to empower them as they are supposedly worshipping god/dess's, even a colossus would be nice like an actual summoned god who the priests can empower to make an almost mechanist playstyle but with the gods abilities being activated around the runes in play.

Sorry if this message was to long, congrats on becoming guild leader.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2015, 06:44 
Marchand

aflameinferno7 a écrit :

Finally modify certain rare cards, but are less than uncommon, such as:

Hm, Patrol I can understand. I'm assuming you included runification due to its difficult wording. But can you explain why you listed living blades and form a phalanx as well?

@KingBetty, thank you very much.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2015, 16:26 
Archonte

I do not deserve to be rare, should be rare or common, besides nor use them. And if they have to maintain their rarity, they should change them a bit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Décembre 2015, 19:15 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
1. war guems, i unlocked the 1300 victories with them, also they can be played without expensive cards (until ixor :P ) thats why i used them isntead of human warriors because myrina + 3 runic trainning were ultraexpensive

what i like of runics in general is the strategy in 2 times, generate runes first, do the combos then, the speed of war guems was another reason for pick them instead of craft/human/priest decks

2. on of the most disliked cards for me is secret rituals, it is one of the long list of cards guilty of the abuse of counters in runnic trainning deck

3. what i would change of the guild i already suggested in card modifications (if you can access it) centorium has the most abusive chain (action) in the game, the gameplay of runics speed up a lot with centorium and secret rituals and created an antistrategy deck, unfun to play against, there is no way to deal in a good way against a deck which doesnt allow you to do your moves if you dont play the same deck or combokill in 1 turn

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Décembre 2015, 01:45 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
1. My favourite play-style for Runic Legion was direct damage human warriors spears, as well, because it was like a cheaper version of Courtiers direct damage and also made you think before you gave a character runes, since some of the cards only chained when your characters were rune free. Of course, with so many runic legion warriors having the ability to chain action, I suppose that mechanic is no longer necessary. My worst favourite play-style is Runic Legion control, part of me feels it has become more of a show off how many rare/event cards that stop you from playing then the Runic Legion's fault. All the Runic Legion does is just facilitate the best way to play those said cards.

2. My favourite cards was the priest combo of and . I've always like the synergy that those two cards brought to a deck, though perhaps they are now out dated by newer cards.

3. I think the Runic Craftsmen should get their own strategy instead of just being support for the other decks. I mean how long are we going to hold it over the Runic Legion's Craftsmen for losing to the Kotoba Craftsmen? I'd like to point out that Kotoba Craftsmen seem to be long forgotten.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Janvier 2016, 01:59 
Marchand

Hey there, thanks to you guys who have made comments so far, they are very helpful.

I'd like to get some opinions on a couple of things just to see how my own ideas line up with the community.

Disclamer: None of which that follows is anything in the works for the future or has really even left the inside of my head. Just personal speculations.

1. Just let this idea roll around in your head a bit: War guem priest.

2. (I dread the comments that follow for this one) Nerf to Aurius.

tell me who you feel bout those 2 statements or even suggestions you have towards them.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Janvier 2016, 02:15 
Archonte

None of these ideas I like, a priest if, but human and is not rare, and if guem, having two races because profitable use with Runico Training and nerfear to Aurius is to accept defeat, I remember the GL I nerf his best character. And if it were to happen, he takes good characters and letters, because without their legendary rune are nothing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Janvier 2016, 03:01 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
2: what i said before, centorium must chain runic actions only, any action means centorium>rest of guilds

1: im not sure about mixing more strategies, now we have and almost complete beast/guem deck, guem deck, human deck and priest deck, and the only decent one is the human because it is abusive, i think we need to update the rest of the decks first instead of mixing incomplete decks

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant