Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 07:22
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 11 Janvier 2016, 16:52 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Wolvos a écrit :
2: what i said before, centorium must chain runic actions only, any action means centorium>rest of guilds

1: im not sure about mixing more strategies, now we have and almost complete beast/guem deck, guem deck, human deck and priest deck, and the only decent one is the human because it is abusive, i think we need to update the rest of the decks first instead of mixing incomplete decks

i totally agree with this comment!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2016, 15:47 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
Wolvos a écrit :
2: what i said before, centorium must chain runic actions only, any action means centorium>rest of guilds

1: im not sure about mixing more strategies, now we have and almost complete beast/guem deck, guem deck, human deck and priest deck, and the only decent one is the human because it is abusive, i think we need to update the rest of the decks first instead of mixing incomplete decks

I agree that limiting aurius chaining actions is something that should happen, that one is a given, but I'm more concerned about his other abilities. For example, in the past many have complained about how aurius providing Cor runes to your characters at the start of the game allows hares (and potentially Eilos) to pull of Runic training right at turn 1 or it gives Myrina her Attack +2 ability too easily or that aurius turn bonus is too strong, especially when coupled with how the war guems gain such high marauder style attack boosts.

As far as the mixing of strategies goes I don't think it is something that can be stopped...It's already something that has been building up slowly but surely over time. But I do agree that apart from the typical runic human playstyle (which is SO annoying to play against) their other styles could use a little push in certain categories.

Anyways I appreciate the opinions provided so far.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2016, 16:46 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
You're forgetting that it is a legendary, something has to be over, plus if nerfean, should give less chain runic letters, not only runic shares the first two turns, but that joke would have become legendary. And on the runes generated at the beginning it is good, but to download it rare card or letter uncommon that character if you take away that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2016, 17:20 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
about centorium rest of skills, they are fine, compared to al's powder, giving 1 cor rune is ok

and his rounds are 2 & 5, hard to pull, even with myrina or another character, the playstyle of runics is more directed to spend runes instead of holding them, so while we have cards like runic power or runic catapult, the rest of the cards spent runes

the extra problem isnt 3 cor runes at the start of the game, is the massive rune generation of secret rituals comboed with counters

if you stack a control deck with a decent amount of damage you are creating a deck without blindspots, in this case, this deck is one of the hardest to deal with if you are control or just burst because centorium have both, it killed the diversity

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2016, 17:32 
Marchand

aflameinferno7 a écrit :
You're forgetting that it is a legendary, something has to be over, plus if nerfean, should give less chain runic letters, not only runic shares the first two turns, but that joke would have become legendary. And on the runes generated at the beginning it is good, but to download it rare card or letter uncommon that character if you take away that.

Lol the fact that Aurius is a legendary definitely has not been forgotten. As things are I'm not pushing for any changes, just trying to make note of issues that have been expressed in the past and how players view things now.

Heck I might just make Aurius even more powerful! I'll give him spell immunity as long as both his allies are alive. (just kidding)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2016, 07:24 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
aflameinferno7 a écrit :

He is a legendary yes, but how many legendaries fit in all of their guild's competitive decks? Basically only Centorium Aurius, isn't about time that he has joined the ranks of Ourenos (EX) so that Runic Legion can be diversified in global again. In other words, I don't think you know what you are talking about when you claim nerfing him a bit would stop him from being legendary if anything I think nerfing him would actually make him legendary and currently he is an exploit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Janvier 2016, 23:44 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
About main questions first.
1) I don't use runics, so I will speak only as their opponent. I like to face priests - usually I play a slow deck, and in this case it is a fair competition of powergrowth and tactics (at least for me, keep or remove something now, use now or later and like that), and I don't have a feeling that their cards are overpowered at all.
I can't say anything bad about wad guemelites or humans warriors if they don't have and/or (Nox)- they need time to develop, and I can only blame myself for too large deck or wrong tactics if I loose to them, and they don't have too many counters.
And I hate runic warriors with and/or - they are too quick and they can use counters without loosing attack power - free chain allows to chain -> , -> , gaining both protection from opponent and attack permanent increase. I don't like due to the fact that he can counter a card with without any preparation since he is able to give a rune to himself.

2) I dislike and for their quick and too agressive strategy.

3) Nerf those I wrote or, maybe, , or / (for example, increase costs of attack gain/card block)(or reduce/remove attack bonuses). Also, If the latter would be nerfed, perhaps, I will see some other cards of runics in global. =)

About priest-war guemelite - why cannot minotaurs worship their own god of war? I don't see any reasons, why not.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Janvier 2016, 02:06 
Marchand

Mr. Zub a écrit :
About main questions first.
1) I don't use runics, so I will speak only as their opponent. I like to face priests - usually I play a slow deck, and in this case it is a fair competition of powergrowth and tactics (at least for me, keep or remove something now, use now or later and like that), and I don't have a feeling that their cards are overpowered at all.
I can't say anything bad about wad guemelites or humans warriors if they don't have and/or (Nox)- they need time to develop, and I can only blame myself for too large deck or wrong tactics if I loose to them, and they don't have too many counters.
And I hate runic warriors with and/or - they are too quick and they can use counters without loosing attack power - free chain allows to chain -> , -> , gaining both protection from opponent and attack permanent increase. I don't like due to the fact that he can counter a card with without any preparation since he is able to give a rune to himself.

2) I dislike and for their quick and too agressive strategy.

3) Nerf those I wrote or, maybe, , or / (for example, increase costs of attack gain/card block)(or reduce/remove attack bonuses). Also, If the latter would be nerfed, perhaps, I will see some other cards of runics in global. =)

About priest-war guemelite - why cannot minotaurs worship their own god of war? I don't see any reasons, why not.

Yes! Mr. Zub thank you. Iv'e been waiting for someone in complete opposition to Runics to comment. Maybe a little too much dislike lol, but thats fine.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Mars 2016, 05:38 
Marchand

Hey there my fellow Runic lovers, I'm back again with another little questionnaire. Hopefully this one will get a more positive response than the idea of a war guem priest...

Anyways! what do you think the Runics need item-wise? Something they're lacking, or something they need to have buffed/nerfed? (Don't even bother mentioning Runic catapult, believe me I'm working on it lol.)

Oh and by the way check out the card ideas section for a couple of ideas I came up with, although don't expect them to ever show up in the game lol. Though if they are liked enough I may push for it...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Mars 2016, 05:50 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
guem need a decent weapon, trying to figure how to balance it, but we saw how the game speed up a lot in mage, marauders and warriors, warriors are top tier because of the ridiculous fact they can stomp you in 3 turns or stall forever

with this in mind, kotobas already got a major update to their weapons but they have almost nothing to survive, while adding a similar boost to runic slicer like "activates at the same time" would be a bad idea just because anyone can stall with this kind of warriors

slicer and the new hammer, with almost the same effect are too slow to add, but if they dont they would be op, it would be nice a minimal damage reduction (2 points maybe) adding instant activation

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant