Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 07:41
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Mars 2016, 12:31 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Well a deck i always licked to play was a deck centered aroudn with hi mas the main tank.
Its super usefull in adventure mode and relatively cheap but sadly no longer really competetive.
its focus was building up permenantely.
but sadly decks got to aggressive and too much discard is around, iwould like to see a buff in the kind of better and more consistent recycling, protection against discarting or better rune generation.

But i guess lance humans would be ok too, sadly the only way to play rl atm is ignore everything the enemy plays with aurius and Valerius which thankfully is banned now.
And the slow debuffing priest which make the game drag on into eternity.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mars 2016, 19:07 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
xydraga a écrit :
Anyways! what do you think the Runics need item-wise? Something they're lacking, or something they need to have buffed/nerfed? (Don't even bother mentioning Runic catapult, believe me I'm working on it lol.)

buff artisan and...
nerf of course, the myrena/centorium countereverything deck
what game in the world uses this kind of mechanics so little entertaing for players? of course the one is anulating everything is happy, as for the player who cant play just one card just gets angry and leaves the game

item-wise, something that revives the artisans in runics :)

thanks for asking!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mars 2016, 18:03 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Alerce a écrit :
xydraga a écrit :
Anyways! what do you think the Runics need item-wise? Something they're lacking, or something they need to have buffed/nerfed? (Don't even bother mentioning Runic catapult, believe me I'm working on it lol.)

buff artisan and...
nerf of course, the myrena/centorium countereverything deck
what game in the world uses this kind of mechanics so little entertaing for players? of course the one is anulating everything is happy, as for the player who cant play just one card just gets angry and leaves the game

item-wise, something that revives the artisans in runics :)

thanks for asking!

did you ever played a izzet, esper, dimir or any kind of control deck in MTG?
or verore in IW. lossgar mew or handlock in PKMN... should I continue? I tested, played and helped develop a good amount of TCGs and let me tell you, control-ish strategies that deny and disrupt the opponents play style are needed for balancing reasons.
they will always exist and annoy the players, who cannot find a countermeasures to win against such decks.... (end of my rant)

Marauder-Artisan Runics! Bring back Malandrian. ^^

@xydraga: If I get the time I like to send you an concept idea. It also has some neat little lore bits behind it, that might interest you. send me a pm if you like to hear or read what I worked on.

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mars 2016, 18:36 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
we already have control decks, they used to reduce damage and heal the characters :S

dont know why they nerf otk decks and random cards instead of annoying top tier decks
since act 7 we have the same deck ruling constantly amnezy, wheres the rotation? wheres the balance?

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2016, 20:58 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
My apologies for not coming back to this sooner.

So basically what we are looking at here is:

1. Better/faster weapons
2. Craftsmen buff

I find the idea of nerfing some of the current weapons in exchange for activating them immediately pretty interesting. As for craftsmen....LOL. But seriously I've seen a few good Runic craftsmen deck, but they are indeed under-appreciated. Perhaps a weapon that can be attached to your characters by craftsmen like or activates immediately if you have a living craftsman. Honestly could just be updated for that, but I'm sure something new would be more appreciated, so I guess I'm off to the forge.

Thanks for your responses guys, they really help!

Oh! Side note, nothing important or anything, but which would you rather see...Actual support for Archons, or a new Runic Caste? ;)

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2016, 23:24 
Immortel

Well we have some people asking for runic champion, because they dont have one
But they forgot they have archons instead, they work as champions with extra benefits in their cards

I would like an archon team strategy, buffing their cards and adding archon effects to others (if your team is compossed only by 3 archons...), it will help to create a deck without centorium

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Avril 2016, 14:34 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Wolvos a écrit :
Well we have some people asking for runic champion, because they dont have one
But they forgot they have archons instead, they work as champions with extra benefits in their cards

I would like an archon team strategy, buffing their cards and adding archon effects to others (if your team is compossed only by 3 archons...), it will help to create a deck without centorium

I might be wrong but I thought the abilities of archons only trigger when there is only one on your team σ(^_^;)

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Avril 2016, 20:04 
Immortel

Archon is like any other caste, just look them as compendium, pack, etc
If you give them caste cards they can be a decent option
Their unique extra effect will trigger when only 1 left, but we can change that with a card or character with "every archon activate his own effect regardless how many archons are alive"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Avril 2016, 06:50 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
I would have to say that I am one of those people that want a Runic Champion, I've got about 10 different ideas for it lol. But I don't think I'll push for that to happen anytime soon, but I do plan for it to happen.

Having a team full of Archon that have their abilities active would be cool, and is actually something I used to wish for in the old forums, but I don't think I'd want to make an all new Archon with that ability, (not unless the dragons event ever comes back and I could try doing that on a card for Exymos :D ) Having a card that activates their abilities is more plausible. It would be quite the card, but is definitely doable.

I have a few ideas including the ones in the link below, that aren't exactly Archon support, but help make them a bit more relevant in decks, and reworking them is no hassle.

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=18368

Then there's always the option of a character that has an ability like "If you have a living Archon, the effect of their Archon effect is increased by one" or "If you have a living Archon, this character gains the Archon caste and gains the same effect as the former. Both Archon effects stay active during the game." they kinda do the same thing, but with the second ability even if your real Archon dies you still have one providing the benefit.

While I'm here I might as well talk about my thoughts on a new caste as well.

If it were to happen I think the best things for this caste to be called could be either Demigod, or Gladiator. As for what their focus would be on? With Gladiator I take inspiration from (Great card by the way) with the main focus being where facing the same opposing character multiple times gets you a certain effect. Simple, but effective, and has a lot of possibilities. As for Demigod...I'm not entirely sure yet, but it sounds cool, and in the end that's all that matters right? :P
I considered basing such a caste around the usage of Runes as item others or jewels (see link below for some older ideas these Rune items) but then I figured that seemed a little too similar to the Abara with their group ability of chaining jewels, so yea....

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=13241

Another possibility is something I like to call "Rune Crafter". Since most people across the forums seem to be in favor for updates to the Craftsmen section of the Runics, why not consider a caste for them? For such a caste, and based on the name of course, I figured something like Item other runes would be more viable.

Anyways I think I'll end my babbling now. Opinions are always welcome, and if anyone's got their own ideas towards Archons, a new caste, the craftsmen or even something else don't hesitate to speak up.

P.S. Would trying to change my name to Runic Lord Xydraga be too much? The Gods watch us and judge us!!!

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Avril 2016, 16:23 
Immortel

Maybe not a caste but a questing deck maybe, similar to avalon quests but with runes and when the requeriments are met you exchange the runes for the effect

It would be like greek lore heros doing their tasks

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant