Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:30
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Advice on Runic legion deck
Message Publié : 18 Avril 2013, 17:57 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
I wanted to ask how would one runic deck look like.i have seen some of the warriors and i like them more than the priests.and im gonna try them.i just need some tips and maybe some cheap deck to get me starting.i have 100k now so i Think i can make some deck.just need some help for start

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Advice on Runic legion deck
Message Publié : 14 Mai 2013, 06:38 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Unfortunately, you won't be able to make much of anything in regards to Runic Warriors with 100k.
When using runics, keep in mind the lowest rune is replaced if another rune is added once their slots are full.

The normal lineup for human warriors is:
(I think her level 3 needs Runic Support (39-45k)
(Centorum in level rooms)
(which is probably one of the cheapest cards the deck uses)
Core cards:
3 (This is pretty much the core of every Runic Human deck :/)
3 (cor, your main source of Runes, you can use 2 cor 1 nox for the tridents and Myrina)
2-3 (Pretty much maxes out your runes Cor or Nox)

Support:
(Cor, and only if you have and )
(Usually Cor, but you can use Nox)
(when used with multiple trident's its GG)

(cor, recycles, but Training still trumps it if you use a Nox)
(Cor)

War Guems
Normal lineup consists of

Core:

Power of the Colossus
Secret Rituals(Cor)
(this gives you a cor with rituals)

Support:

Resistance

War Cry(Cor)

I've spent about 160k On runic Priests, and that's without Runic Support or Astria :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2013, 19:28 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
This guide was complete boss!

When building a human warrior deck is there an advantage to using Hares in lieu of Eilos? Right now I'm saving for one of them and I'm not sure which Archon to go with. Elios boosts defense which is nice but Hares helps fill the gap in the lack of magic defense. In your guys' opinion is there a need for magic defense? Or is it crush and stab for a quick win so they'll be dead before magic damage matter?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2013, 10:08 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
If you're playing under global rules you'll want Hares and Centorium (le'broken legendary). If you can't use Centorum, use a spear build(Nemaria's Trident) with Agillian and Hares. Ceremonial is only Nox (realized this after previous blocktext). You're going to want Cor Secret rituals, and all of your non-guilded cards should either be Strong counter cards (dissidence, sentence, artrezil's heritage ans/void etc etc). Hares> Eilos because he gives the group -1 to magic damages, and starts the game with a rune, Eilos would only be able to get 2 from his order if you have even initiative, so in most cases, Hares just having 1 Cor from the start, 4 natural defense, and an attack order, as well as psuedo sp+1 against magic damage, is overall superior. Your defense cards will be Armored (cor) which is 4 defense AND chain runic card, as well as Ceremonial (Nox to all characters df+1 sp+1), you'll want your runic supports to be cor, as nox runes aren't needed for Human warriors the way they are for priests.
If they single out hares first, you can always start a nasty string of events if you have A ceremonial + Nemaria trident. Hares has a core, +1 nox/def/spirit, All opposing characters have +2 to damage suffered, Myrina on your initiative, def+2 from nox rune, Def/sp+1 from ceremonial, armored(+1 cor Def+4) + Nemaria trident, opposing characters now have +4 to damage suffered, Agillian Any runic card +Aura of the divine warrior=6 direct damage to the opposing character, 5 to the others. Resistance for any situation you're going to maul someone, or to avoid being otked. Runic support (Cor) Doesn't give Yr runes to your other characters as it says, it gives them cor runes, which is a must, and runic training is for whenever you can get 2 cor runes out, or recycling all of your key non-permanent cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2013, 18:45 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
I like and approve this message^^^^
Hares it is! :D
Centorium is a little out of my price range at this point. Maybe a future add. . .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]