Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 07:25
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 11 Mars 2013, 18:50 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 19
Yeah, it is funny that the only worthwhile other Guilded Fire Spells are Blessings of the Phoenix and Fight Fire with Fire. They really need to fix that at some point.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Mars 2013, 03:43 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
Reaper_Harper a écrit :
Mang Isko a écrit :
Made an Air spell AoE deck (although, it only has collision :p ), wow I didn't know how easy it is to use 3 collisions in one turn with Maen :D, deleted it since it's not as strong as a tornando version . Doing a Fire Spell deck that slaps people with fire stone hearts.
Characters:
Air-Fire (his art should be a tornado on FIRE!)
(it's fun to see an elfine double, or triple attack him)
Fire-Water
Cards:
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
2x
x1
Only problem I have is bad draws, and I sometimes wish Fire Elemental can use stone heart pouches and Jewelry Tools so his chain item other will be useful.

Try adding 1-2 copies of Blssing of the phoenix, and maybe some standard stuff like fireball and rain of death, all of your team can use the fireball and rain of death, blessing of the phoenix helps a lot with fire elemental. You could also run Illumination and if you have it the Protectors of Guem card

I don't have crystals for Blessing of the Phoenix yet, and no one is selling their undervalued fireballs at the market yet (max prize for one is 500 crystal last time I checked :p, c'mon people sell them for 500 ). As for Protectors of Guem I'm waiting for a reply on my ticket on support.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mars 2013, 23:59 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
there's actually a deck style I've wanted to try (somewhat based off the water elemental fight in DT) though I don't have all the cards for it atm.
Characters:

(Water/Earth, though I may use for now since I don't have him)
Other cards:
x3
x3

x3

x3

x3
x1
and possibly:
x?
(if using earth elemental)
various earth spells if using earth elmental/rubble
x?
x?
x?
x?

Since the concept is still in the very early stages it's open to being changed around a lot.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Mars 2013, 02:42 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Draze_A a écrit :
there's actually a deck style I've wanted to try (somewhat based off the water elemental fight in DT) though I don't have all the cards for it atm.
Characters:

(Water/Earth, though I may use for now since I don't have him)
Other cards:
x3
x3

x3

x3

x3
x1
and possibly:
x?
(if using earth elemental)
various earth spells if using earth elmental/rubble
x?
x?
x?
x?

Since the concept is still in the very early stages it's open to being changed around a lot.

Pouches can only be used by mages so you wouldn't want to run to many, if you ran a triple elemental version then you would want, some copies of and as all the elementals can gain chain on an Item other, you might wish to run because it has a high chance of pulling out illumination which will then grab the required spell of your element

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Août 2013, 03:44 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
I notice that is rarely mentioned for these standard decks. Why is that? I find it extremely useful when creating a bunch of s to pump up my (usually I don't even need the because the s usually kick their faces in before I can get a chance to play :(

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Août 2013, 06:58 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Tyler_Wehrs a écrit :
I notice that is rarely mentioned for these standard decks. Why is that? I find it extremely useful when creating a bunch of s to pump up my (usually I don't even need the because the s usually kick their faces in before I can get a chance to play :(

Probably because sleeping waters was released after this and most other stone-linker decks were made in this section. The Water Earth Linker deck posted by Hotfoot is the only deck that was made after Sleeping waters at least on the English forum.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2