Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 15:27
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 06:47 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
I was thinking of making stone linker deck that revolves around the use of their stone elemental stone hearts (as I don't have enough crystals to make the popular tornado abuse deck :( ). Should I do a full mage line-up or have two mage, one elemental line-up? Aside from the stone hearts and the cards that make and re-use stone hearts what other cards should I add up in the deck?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 06:50 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN HELP WITH, Ok I ran Lazar, Catalyna (earth version ofcourse) and water/earth Maen, then run 3x earth stone hearts, 3x stone wall, you might want to run 3x Globetrotter because of Maen and Lazar being water. Then just play stuff like Guild cape, and generic spells, you can tank up from the globetrotters and Stone wall and then because of earth stone heart you are dealing physical damage and then after globetrotter lowers the opponents spirit play cards like Rain of death and Fireball or sinking. Also Elemental Might is really really good if you can afford some copies. Hope this helped

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 06:53 
Aventurier

Also water cycle can win games aswell as using stuff like Link a stone heart and the stone creation item (forgot its name the pouch thing) and then because of water cycle all the stone hearts in play get reused dealing lots of damage because of fire stone hearts and earth stone hearts replaying.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 07:00 
Marchand

Yes, I have that earth stone heart idea running in my head for a couple of days now, buffing defense then playing taking the other earth stone hearts and reactivating them making stone linkers like multi-attacking elfines :p. Does running multi-stone heart deck (has all the types of stone linker hearts) good? I want to make deck that revolves around all those gems.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 07:06 
Aventurier

It is ok, not as competitive as the tornado deck but its a fraction of the price, the other problem is witchblades/dragon knights/pirate they all have defence = 0 cards, also a copy of freeze is a nice addition because it really stops you from losing to Craftsmen decks, also can be played by Catalyna, if you had access to an I would highly recommend as both catalyna and can play earth spells without restriction and it messes up decks like tracker and pirates/zil who rely on action cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 07:21 
Marchand

I see, *writes down suggestion in notepad*. Ahh so many choices, forgot to buy elemental might when I went on a stone linker shopping spree. Probably because it's non-guilded :D .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 07:33 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 19
Noz cards that the Earthen Stone Linker idea can use efficiently in Standard:

Breaker (Water/Earth Maen)
Gravitron (Earth Catalyna)
Water Wall (Maen)
Drowning (Maen)

Sadly, there's not too many earth spells that can be used at the Standard level. On the Global level, you can also add Immobilization and the Sap Heart spell Skin of Stone.
And of course the ever useful Sinking.

I tend to build more towards Standard, as I am less likely to deal with direct damage shenanigans. Also, never underestimate the power of a Road Map.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Mars 2013, 07:57 
Marchand

So transfer a stone heart from one player to another but doesn't activate it?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Mars 2013, 07:49 
Marchand

Made an Air spell AoE deck (although, it only has collision :p ), wow I didn't know how easy it is to use 3 collisions in one turn with Maen :D, deleted it since it's not as strong as a tornando version . Doing a Fire Spell deck that slaps people with fire stone hearts.
Characters:
Air-Fire (his art should be a tornado on FIRE!)
(it's fun to see an elfine double, or triple attack him)
Fire-Water
Cards:
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
2x
x1
Only problem I have is bad draws, and I sometimes wish Fire Elemental can use stone heart pouches and Jewelry Tools so his chain item other will be useful.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Mars 2013, 14:03 
Aventurier

Mang Isko a écrit :
Made an Air spell AoE deck (although, it only has collision :p ), wow I didn't know how easy it is to use 3 collisions in one turn with Maen :D, deleted it since it's not as strong as a tornando version . Doing a Fire Spell deck that slaps people with fire stone hearts.
Characters:
Air-Fire (his art should be a tornado on FIRE!)
(it's fun to see an elfine double, or triple attack him)
Fire-Water
Cards:
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
2x
x1
Only problem I have is bad draws, and I sometimes wish Fire Elemental can use stone heart pouches and Jewelry Tools so his chain item other will be useful.

Try adding 1-2 copies of Blssing of the phoenix, and maybe some standard stuff like fireball and rain of death, all of your team can use the fireball and rain of death, blessing of the phoenix helps a lot with fire elemental. You could also run Illumination and if you have it the Protectors of Guem card

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant