Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 07:05
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Is hand deny still viable?
Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 01:43 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
hi there! as the title says, is it still viable to play hand deny? i was planning on making a deck something like The shadow, hate, and one other character.. if so can you help me with what cards to get. Thanks! :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Is hand deny still viable?
Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 12:16 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
i wouldnt go with hate... because she is limiting your own hand and if you go with a 20 card deck then the chances are that your first hand is not giving you anything to block the other person

i use , and but before having the legend i used shadow as well

reason: all 3 can play

the main reason for receptacle and scourge is that they automatically can play cards on hand thus giving you an advantage over your enemy. advantage of the legend is that he can play 2 cards and will automatically draw a cutting all ties from your hand. he also is a mage thus will guarantee to use contact to its maximum

i use vordak because he can automatically equip so 1 card less in deck = higher chances for getting cutting all ties

i also use for the same reason and if i had i would also use the dragon brat

the other cards consist of items that will help me in overall gameplay
2x
1x
2x
3x
1x
1x
1x

the idea is to have a good balance between cards in the deck and cards in the graveyard... if your graveyard gets too full you will have less chances in drawing the already used cutting all ties via level up...

so i suggest:
-deck as small as possible with as many pre-equipped cards as possible
-a few universal draws like illumination or break the 2nd chain
-chars that play automatically
-try to make an infinite circle of no-hand instead of going for a 6 rounds all out deck

hope it helps

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 13:02 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
Mister Loyal a écrit :
i wouldnt go with hate... because she is limiting your own hand and if you go with a 20 card deck then the chances are that your first hand is not giving you anything to block the other person

i use , and but before having the legend i used shadow as well

reason: all 3 can play

the main reason for receptacle and scourge is that they automatically can play cards on hand thus giving you an advantage over your enemy. advantage of the legend is that he can play 2 cards and will automatically draw a cutting all ties from your hand. he also is a mage thus will guarantee to use contact to its maximum

i use vordak because he can automatically equip so 1 card less in deck = higher chances for getting cutting all ties

i also use for the same reason and if i had i would also use the dragon brat

the other cards consist of items that will help me in overall gameplay
2x
1x
2x
3x
1x
1x
1x

the idea is to have a good balance between cards in the deck and cards in the graveyard... if your graveyard gets too full you will have less chances in drawing the already used cutting all ties via level up...

so i suggest:
-deck as small as possible with as many pre-equipped cards as possible
-a few universal draws like illumination or break the 2nd chain
-chars that play automatically
-try to make an infinite circle of no-hand instead of going for a 6 rounds all out deck

hope it helps

Thanks for the reply. btw this is my other account.. uhmm, i don;t have scourge or receptacle at the moment.. i was thinking how about , , and . Iron mask auto casts so thats -1 for the deck, and edrianne can recycle a spell for each corruption in which you have at the start of the game due to iron mask's revealing the secret. Plus i can play and . So what do you think? :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 14:41 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
having more than 1 account is not allowed an can be banned

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 15:39 
Néophyte

Wolvos a écrit :
having more than 1 account is not allowed an can be banned

i didnt know that.. this is my facebook account.. i cant connect the other to my facebook so i created a new one..

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2014, 16:36 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
Eigee a écrit :
Thanks for the reply. btw this is my other account.. uhmm, i don;t have scourge or receptacle at the moment.. i was thinking how about , , and . Iron mask auto casts so thats -1 for the deck, and edrianne can recycle a spell for each corruption in which you have at the start of the game due to iron mask's revealing the secret. Plus i can play and . So what do you think? :)

i would never go with mages... iron mask and edrianne are good for their purposes but they are... squishy and not strong to fight back

the idea of a no-hand deck is to not allow the enemy to draw cards while you are beating him down...
but assume you play with 2-3 mages: their normally weak attack wont put any damage on the enemy while you just block his hands... the additional cards wont make up for it or will need a very long way to get started

if you dont have the legendary char then i suggest you go with scourge (price should fall since he cant be used in standard anymore), shadow and vordak

all 3 are guemelites thus being able to draw and play spells with illumination and relativly stable stats-wise

the main problem with no-hand deck is that sometimes the first 5 cards on the enemy hand already can decide the game OR that your blocking loop gets interupted and the enemy can draw fresh cards...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juillet 2014, 03:50 
Néophyte

Mister Loyal a écrit :
Eigee a écrit :

i would never go with mages... iron mask and edrianne are good for their purposes but they are... squishy and not strong to fight back

the idea of a no-hand deck is to not allow the enemy to draw cards while you are beating him down...
but assume you play with 2-3 mages: their normally weak attack wont put any damage on the enemy while you just block his hands... the additional cards wont make up for it or will need a very long way to get started

if you dont have the legendary char then i suggest you go with scourge (price should fall since he cant be used in standard anymore), shadow and vordak

all 3 are guemelites thus being able to draw and play spells with illumination and relativly stable stats-wise

the main problem with no-hand deck is that sometimes the first 5 cards on the enemy hand already can decide the game OR that your blocking loop gets interupted and the enemy can draw fresh cards...

ahh.. i see.. i get the point now.. thanks man.. very big help.. thanks a lot.. :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]