Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 14:01
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Juin 2013, 00:18 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Mang Isko a écrit :
AngelofDestroction a écrit :

y but the printed attack sucks and u can up ur defense with the repose. i actually added 2 unsealed masks to work better

Theres an arrow that resets negates your defense bonus.

And most times it will resolve last thanks to .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2013, 17:11 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 19
K i just got outlasted by zombies ´cause i don´t have enough money to afford a New Start is there any option other than the legendary?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2013, 18:49 
Marchand

K i just got outlasted by zombies ´cause i don´t have enough money to afford a New Start is there any option other than the legendary?

if you have Scourge.
if you don't (Rapes zombies and Item's has a soul Homchai) removing zombie recycles after they have about 8 cards in the discard usually chokes them. If you pair it with you can get rid of all of a single necrosis or slap fake death in the face.(Depending on room ofc)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juin 2013, 16:42 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 19
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :

if you have Scourge.
if you don't (Rapes zombies and Item's has a soul Homchai) removing zombie recycles after they have about 8 cards in the discard usually chokes them. If you pair it with you can get rid of all of a single necrosis or slap fake death in the face.(Depending on room ofc)

Thnx alot my next step is getting scourge in place for ardrakar and add some books

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 04:40 
Marchand

If you don't have torment, Scourge, Ardrakar, Gnarl will do fairly decent. Scourge opens up alot of options because it allows you to play cursed items without a drawback, and being a champion means you can use Breakfast of Champions and Champion Aura to turn him into a tank if all else goes south.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juin 2013, 19:35 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 45
If you don't have torment, Scourge, Ardrakar, Gnarl will do fairly decent. Scourge opens up alot of options because it allows you to play cursed items without a drawback, and being a champion means you can use Breakfast of Champions and Champion Aura to turn him into a tank if all else goes south.

what do you think of scourge, gnarl and ripper line up? This is what I'm running;

3x
3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

Elves destroy me on sight, Piercing Arrows is too good of a hard counter against this deck. Discard is also a problem.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2013, 00:47 
Marchand

mangg a écrit :

what do you think of scourge, gnarl and ripper line up? This is what I'm running;

3x
3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

Elves destroy me on sight, Piercing Arrows is too good of a hard counter against this deck. Discard is also a problem.

Try this:
3 Demonic Cloud
2 Blackness
2 Demonic Explosion
1 Relic Carrier
1 Dissidence
1 Artrezil's heritage
1 Discord
1 Sentence

3 Pestilence perfume
2 Forbidden Nehantic books
2 Cursed dagger
1 Crown of the border

Since you have scourge, I encourage you to move away from pets and start working your way to direct damage. If you're still farming inferno, the ecstacy's will need a home. Pets are great debuffs, but when you're playing in the all format, debuffing stats isn't as much of a big deal, and direct damage cursed builds have more room for heavy counters in a small deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2013, 18:40 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 45
mangg a écrit :

3x
3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

Try this:
3 Demonic Cloud
2 Blackness
2 Demonic Explosion
1 Relic Carrier
1 Dissidence
1 Artrezil's heritage
1 Discord
1 Sentence

3 Pestilence perfume
2 Forbidden Nehantic books
2 Cursed dagger
1 Crown of the border

Since you have scourge, I encourage you to move away from pets and start working your way to direct damage. If you're still farming inferno, the ecstacy's will need a home. Pets are great debuffs, but when you're playing in the all format, debuffing stats isn't as much of a big deal, and direct damage cursed builds have more room for heavy counters in a small deck.

What about ? I've 3x of those. And since this is direct damage would it be better to run the following;

Scourge, Utkin, Gnarl?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2013, 23:27 
Marchand

Scourge, Gnarl and Ardrakar works fine, Utkin requires a modified build because he's a marauder and can't abuse cursed items like the others. A lineup with Utkin is better with 3 demon+guems, Ardrakar is the prime choice, depending on your playstyle you can even use Cutting All Ties as a backup(instead of the main strategy as with Shadow) to clutch opponents that have characters/effects that play 3 cards per turn (Maen, Council's banner, Mirror matches, Corruptions, Elfines). Since CaT isn't a main part of the strategy you can easily mill them off in favor of other things.

Debuff w/Damage support
Scourge,Ardrakar, Gnarl

3 Blackness
3 Safe and sound
1 Dissidence
1 Sentence
1 The secret of the crow
1 Artrezil's heritage

3 Pestilence perfume
2 Corruption rosary
2 Captain's Hipflask
2 Black Chimera
1 Crown of the border
1 Forbidden nehantic books

Optional: Cursed signet ring (Your characters shouldn't take any damage)

Well rounded, has similar problems to a pet setup (namely permanent removal), but is overall more effective because you can tank with scourge.

Direct Damage guems
Scourge, Utkin, Ardrakar

3 Blackness
2 safe and sound
1 Dissidence
1 Sentence
1 The secret of the crow
1 Artrezil's heritage

3 Pestilence perfume
2 Captain's hiplflask
2 Black Chimera
1 Life Devourer/cursed dagger
1 Crown of the border

3 Corruption of the soul/ cutting all ties/Nehantic Sign

Swapable cards: Breakfast of champions, Champion Aura (especially if using CotS), Admiration (easy permanent attack/strategical untap)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2