Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 12:25
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Demon/Guem - Warrior DD Deck
Message Publié : 14 Juillet 2013, 20:44 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 45
This is a deck that I've come up with the help of Schrei the other day. It's been fun so far. Here is the deck;

3x
3x
3x
1x
2x
2x
1x
2x
1x
1x

1x
1x
1x
1x

Total of 23 cards. I'm gonna explain the deck a little bit.

First of, even though 2x seems enough, I'd like a 3rd one to draw it faster. Since it greatly increases the decks damage output, it is better having it on the board as soon as possible. The trophy cards aside from are there to have a board control.

There are some neat tricks within the deck and cards synergies really well with one and other. For instance; Say you have an on the board. You play a followed by a . Since the only cursed item in your deck is you will instantly deal a lot of damage. Imagine this scenario;

Scourge is dead and there is ecstasy attached to one of your characters. Let's say every opposing character have blackness attached to them. That is 6 damage from the signet, 4 - 8 triggered from ecstasy, damage from signet triggers each blackness causing a total of 3-6 damage and damage from ecstasy causes another 3-6 damage. So the total damage across the board is; 16 - 26 AoE damage spread among the opposing characters. (This is a scenario where you have Ecstasy on the board and scourge is dead. Which is pretty common since people see scourge as the biggest threat and try to take him out the first two turns.)

There are also some other neat tricks, such as boosting your character with a hip flask or protectors of guem and hitting them with safe&sound like a truck. Also if the scourge is dead, you can use Flasks and the books to trigger your Ecstasy.

Save your for later in the game for heavy armor users, or use it early on to finish of a character that has blackness attached to it and that is out of combat.

is there to ensure you take out annoying healers. And is to boost mainly the spirit of your characters.

There is room for improvement as there always is. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. I might add a play guide if I hang on to this deck and return with good results in Amnezy.

Till then, see you around!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 00:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
lord of the ruins, cursed black armor, and torment if you can afford it

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 09:30 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Cursed armor, maybe, it would interfere with the Inspiration for Signet ring, and considering whatever get's the armor will likely die in it's next fight anyway, signet ring tends to pull off the direct damage better as a consistent play, opposed to the chance to pull the armor, which only does 3 to the opposing character at the end of the fight. I wouldn't really suggest lords of the ruin with the Fallen, he tends to get 1 shot as is. LoTr only matters against damage reduction decks, TGS and water guems are the main types that give ecstasy setups problems, sacrificing plays for lotr isn't much help, and he's better serviced by sentence and secret of the crow(TGS), without giving his opponent the ability to kill him quicker. Relic carrier would be useful though.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 14:23 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 45
Wolvos a écrit :
lord of the ruins, cursed black armor, and torment if you can afford it

Cursed Black Armor, interferes with the CSR + NI combo. Kills the whole idea, and slows the deck down. Good for a cursed item deck, don't see the point in a fast paced deck that involves Ecstasy.

LotR seems really good on the paper for this type of deck, however it slows down the deck further more and it's chain is useless most of the time. It's often a hindrance rather than a boost. Would be great if it had plain old "Chain". I've tried it and did not like its slowness.

Torment would be awesome. I'm actually thinking about replacing Ardrakar with it. It will greatly boost the character line up.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]