Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 10 Avril 2024, 23:08
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Août 2013, 23:05 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Hi all,

I recently picked up this deck and need some input on how to play it to its strengths.
Also I'm new to play around with the Necrosis theme which kinda trows me off balance, but I hope you can help me out.
Right now this is what I play:

2x
2x
3x
2x
2x
3x
3x
1x

makes a total of 22(-1*) cards

I kinda like to play around for a while, but setting things up and keeping Ishaïa alive is easier said than done

Could any one of you help me out by pointing me into the right direction?
I guess I'm gonna need 3 to make it more a pain in the ass for my opponets, but I'm low on crystals right now so that wont happen anytime soon.

What I really need is someone to teach me the way of playing with necrosis in a way that benefits me more than the enemy (who'll always know what I'm going to play next...)

thx in advance^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Août 2013, 04:48 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Well, you could start by adding and . Since those card capitalise on your own characters dying.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Août 2013, 22:45 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
You seem to like offensive cards, but I think full power of Necrosis lies elsewhere. As much as I prefer offensive playstyle, I believe Necros are defensive types at the beginning where they work towards making necrosis cards, return them and play them over and over, not only through ability. Here's how I do it:
First I use and to turn some cards in deck to Necrosis and keep my warriors alive keeping most of my cards on hand without discarding them even if they won't become Necrosis. After some time, I play to recover my Necrosis and undead actions that didn't become Necrosis, what is left after that is a deck full of Necrosis cards. Having more than 20 cards is useful because some cards will be discarded anyway and it's a defensive style.
Use , and for some defence and finish the opponents with and ().
I only tried recently, it seems good for longer matches, but main theme is still turning your actions to Necrosis. Using to limit the choice of is a useful combo. Also replace with . I also find fairly useful.
This strategy's weakness is obviously rush decks, but Ishaia's ability makes it softer because she can't be one-shot. Still, out of combat damage is still Necromancian's weakness. Apart from that, it grants me around 75% wins. Surprisingly, didn't find particularly good, so I run only one copy of it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Septembre 2013, 11:43 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Hi again...
I've been looking at the past release and was wondering if this deck would do any good in an actual game?
I've scribbled down the list (characters are the same as in the OP) and want to know if this decks works in an actual standard format deck?

3x
2x
3x
3x
3x

3x
1x
1x

1x
1x
1x

The selling point (in theory ofc) is which with becomes a Necrosis and can be played over and over again.
The are in there to deal with the ridiculous amounts of item/ action drops of the Avalonian and Immortal Decks (won't do anything against Golems though (which are a pain to deal with in the standard format since you can't use against them, since it's not in the format. Also it let me win a couple of games due to deck out if my opponent dared to empty his hand^^

Can someone test it out for me? I got ~150k to spare and am thinking if it makes sense to safe up further for the which are over 200k right now (ridiculously high given that only two decks can use them -> Undead Warriors and Mage's)

Thanks in advance ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]