Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 13:35
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Octobre 2013, 12:24 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 18
My 1st temple guardian deck, i usually play with kotoba warriors but after i read that you need a bit of strategy to play temple guardians( and it's not so op ) i got interested so here it is..

characters:
Ahzred, the Royal guard champion lv2
Ankhou
Shrikan

support
celestial light x1
celestial power x2
combat trance x2
divine barrier x1
familiar groundx1
inner quest x3
kapokek's pavis x2
resilience globe x2
sun emblem x2
sun hit x3 / divine power , lamentation of sol ra x1
uniblade guard x3
weapon blessing x3
prestigious helmet x1

25-26 cards

...all of the cards can be found in the preconstructed deck so their all good but it still needs a bit of planning to play the deck especially during the beggining of the match when you need to concentrate on increasing the hp's of ahzred and ahkou and protecting your characters bec of their low def especially against high attck enemies.
But once you activated the effects of cards such as combat trance, divine power, lamentation of sol ra, and the uniblade swords your characters will become real power houses.
So that's it, slow in the beginning but rlly powerful in the end, for tournaments this deck is good but it can't compete with top tiered decks such as zil daggers or noz blast ( especially noz blast damn mages ) , any advice from you guys on how to improve this deck will be greatly appreciated tnx.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Octobre 2013, 07:03 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
I've been playing this deck in standard quite a bit, and it CAN beat Zil Daggers (Survived double Master Assassin on the first turn), although I have to admit I've gotten pretty lucky on a few occasions. I do concede however that Noz Blast does wreck this deck pretty easily..

I would suggest adding another , the card really helps against many matchups like golems and removing key items and daggers when your opponent least expects it (, looking at you)
Also if you have it, is the penultimate anti-mage card. It really shuts down mage decks really hard.
, and are the most situational, although the eclipse I rarely see the need to use.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Octobre 2013, 13:02 
Néophyte

yep your right noz blast really eats this deck i can only last a few rounds before im obliterated by continous fire spells, especially if that lord dragon guy is in the enemy team (dammit), against zil dagger i have 1 in 3 chances of winning, depends on how often i draw familiar ground and the combination of cards i get at the beginning, settlement of scores looks like an awesome mage killer but i can't seem to find it in the market. could you tell which booster i have to buy to get it?
I'll try to modify my deck so that it has 22 to 23 cards, 25,26 cards still seems a lot to me i'll also increase familiar grounds to 3 to increase my chances against zil daggers so tnx alot for the tips it really helped.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Octobre 2013, 02:46 
Néophyte

just found out settlement of scores is a trophy, for 198 feez, well at least i won't have to waste my feez 4 some expensive booster hehe

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Octobre 2013, 15:18 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
I've recently been matched up against a few more Noz blast decks in the standard tourney. Apparently it's really easy to beat them if you just keep healing. The fire version of is actually pretty easy to beat as long as you can survive. I've found is wonderful in this matchup. Instead of bothering about the 3rd round defense boost from , try to attach a pavis to ankhou on turn two (if your cards are all alive on turn 3) and 's order bonus heals for 1 more on each character. The increased healing and damage reduction really helps.

The only spell I've had actual trouble with has been . This card removes items no matter from where. should have had the ability to pick and discard from different characters :(
I won't lie though, by far our toughest matchup I feel is Zil Daggers. That matchup does way too much damage off the bat consistently for us. Doesn't help that all 3 of the Zil have 14/15 health.

Also, if you can afford it, is a straight upgrade over . He's a temple guardian that heals himself at the end of the turn and has the same order bonus as Ankhou, except for more turns so you get more options. (The heal is buffed with the shield too, cherry on top!)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Octobre 2013, 16:45 
Néophyte

i agree with you in this one, zil daggers is just too op 4 me sometimes, a 16/20 attack bearing down on my 0-1 def characters at the first turn is just crazy :?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Octobre 2013, 18:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Kenneth_Ng a écrit :
Also, if you can afford it, is a straight upgrade over . He's a temple guardian that heals himself at the end of the turn and has the same order bonus as Ankhou, except for more turns so you get more options. (The heal is buffed with the shield too, cherry on top!)

For Vizier think about how much you rely on theurgies. While he is of superior stats and durability than Shrikan, he is also a pure Warrior which makes him unable to play theurgies, unlike Shrikan who is a Warrior-Priest.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Octobre 2013, 19:17 
Néophyte

Tried using vizier and the theurgies are blacked out, any ideas on how to modify this deck so that vizier can be compatible with it?..

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Octobre 2013, 19:29 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
hederach a écrit :
Tried using vizier and the theurgies are blacked out, any ideas on how to modify this deck so that vizier can be compatible with it?..

If you use vizier you can't rely on priest spells. However you could use a , but it doesn't seem worth the setup imo.

edit... On second thought S.C. combos pretty well with vizier and

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Novembre 2013, 10:00 
Néophyte

savage cloak..hmm, ok, i'll try it, see how it works out, tnx

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant