Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:52
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Temple Guardian Warriors,
Message Publié : 19 Février 2013, 12:34 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Hi I was wondering if anyone had a decent idea of cards that go in a temple Guardian warrior deck, before anyone says anything I don't have nebsem Ra and cannot afford to get nebsem ra. So far I'm thinking probably Shikan, Mahamoud and Djamena that way I have 2 priest/warriors who can play heal the guardians.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Temple Guardian Warriors,
Message Publié : 19 Février 2013, 12:40 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Reaper_Harper a écrit :
Hi I was wondering if anyone had a decent idea of cards that go in a temple Guardian warrior deck, before anyone says anything I don't have nebsem Ra and cannot afford to get nebsem ra. So far I'm thinking probably Shikan, Mahamoud and Djamena that way I have 2 priest/warriors who can play heal the guardians.

Temple Guardians are actually a slow deck. It relies on and and combo to improve their attacks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Février 2013, 15:45 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Go for immortals , without expensive cards it's still better than temple guardian

I rarely see any successful pure temple guardian deck with nebsent ( actually none )

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Avril 2013, 16:49 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
temple warriors should only be used in the lucyan turni. they pretty much rely sacred gift so that should be a staple. all the other self damaging nomad cards should be added and thats about it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Avril 2013, 07:52 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
I play a Temple Guardian Deck and I totaly dig it. Its not as straight forward as most guilds, but thats whats cool about it - lots of strategy required.
But yeah its good to have a full-time priest, a warrior, then a character that can play either role depending on the situation. try to fill your deck with cards that help you and hurt your opponent at the same time - like "sacrilage" or "precognition" along with any healing card. I rely heavily on "sacred gift" in combo with stuff like "martyr" "...this tomb" ect.
Theres plenty of usefull cards for this deck that are pretty cheap so my advice would be to stockpile the good cheap cards and eventually you'll start winning left and right and have plenty of crystals to buy crazy good cards like solaris.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juin 2013, 11:30 
Guémélite

With the new Temple Guardian update, I think we will tremble before the might of , and .

I have tested this combination, although they might be slow to begin with, once you hit turn 3/4, they are pretty strong with damage reduction, healing and permanent attack bonuses coupled with graveyard recycling ability.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juin 2013, 11:22 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
Magius a écrit :
With the new Temple Guardian update, I think we will tremble before the might of , and .

I have tested this combination, although they might be slow to begin with, once you hit turn 3/4, they are pretty strong with damage reduction, healing and permanent attack bonuses coupled with graveyard recycling ability.

QFT

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juin 2013, 18:12 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
I love Temple Guardians, but I still hate the legendary had to be one, because I still can't afford the best Temple Guardian deck after all this time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2013, 06:33 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Magius a écrit :

Fixed

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2013, 11:08 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Magius a écrit :

Fixed

I'm struggling to figure out how Sol'Ra Avatar fits into the Temple Guardian deck utilising the new cards:

1) He blocks healing even turns. This limits how fast Ahzred is able to reach his full HP.
2) He is unable to use Temple Guardian cards, especially + combo.
3) You are not able to utilise without Djamena.

If you are heading direct damage way, Sol'Ra Avatar is a good choice. But not in the new Temple Guardian strategy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant