Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 10:00
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Marauder-Priest Kararine
Message Publié : 14 Mai 2014, 23:37 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 100
Excuse me, but seeing the level 4 , does anyone know a good card deck that will be good with her?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Marauder-Priest Kararine
Message Publié : 15 Mai 2014, 11:13 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Tony_Hall a écrit :
Excuse me, but seeing the level 4 , does anyone know a good card deck that will be good with her?

Here is what I have currently. I am playing a control version of this with Theurgy Anger magic damage for support. I will probably explore the second option utilising Desert Nomad's attack boost Theurgies.

Kararine (Marauder-Priest)
Djamena
Nebsen

1 Desert Dragon Offspring

To be honest, the Marauder-Priest version of Kararine Level 4 should be a Temple Guardian caste with additional +1 Spirit to her Base Stat to make her useful (and boosting Djamena Spirit as well).

It is quite nice symmetrical round off to her evolution to be a Temple Guardian or Eclipse. I do not understand why her 2nd evolution do not have a caste.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Mai 2014, 15:07 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 100
Magius a écrit :

To be honest, the Marauder-Priest version of Kararine Level 4 should be a Temple Guardian caste with additional +1 Spirit to her Base Stat to make her useful (and boosting Djamena Spirit as well).

It is quite nice symmetrical round off to her evolution to be a Temple Guardian or Eclipse. I do not understand why her 2nd evolution do not have a caste.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why didn't Feerik made her a Temple Guardian? She would be plenty useful.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Mai 2014, 17:46 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
I'm having lots of fun in Basic lately with updated and . Dead Soraya blasting people was always fun, and now she has double the damage and a heal to boot.

Deck looks somewhat like this:

3x
2-3x
3x
3x
2x
2-3x
2-3x
1x (unupgraded since it is kinda costly)
1x

Against low spirit enemies: play Swarms normally.
Against high spirit enemies: wear them down with Sacred Gift + Dismemberment, discard Swarms and make Soraya die when it's enough to finish them off.

Deck is somewhat luck reliant, but with decent draw it can stand up against WBs and Nehantists since characters are very hard to OHKO due to , and healing cards. However it has problems with Trackers since it is reliant on direct damage and prevents it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]