Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 17 Avril 2024, 00:56
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Immortals
Message Publié : 21 Mars 2013, 18:04 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
I wonder why wont you use obesity??? its great counter... Sometimes i can predict when they are going to use Sentence and be lucky enough to counter it with obesity.
And yeah, i prefer using the ladies over Mahamoud and kebek.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Mars 2013, 04:28 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
Santuros a écrit :
I wonder why wont you use obesity??? its great counter... Sometimes i can predict when they are going to use Sentence and be lucky enough to counter it with obesity.

1. Because obesity costs about 100k.
2. Because it is frequently on the forbidden card list.
3. I don't want to win or loose by luck; not in a strategy game.
4. If your opponent has initiative your obasity is useless.

The point is: Sentence is not really op, sentence is the gravestone for nomads and especially immortals. There is absolutely nothing you can do, except for hoping to get a stupid opponent. And those are very, very rare higher up in the tournaments.
Obesity is totally op; and being forced to play an op card to counter the golden bullet (i.e. the "You-loose-the-game"-card), I rather play stone-paper-scissors against my friends. Costs me less, is a lot faster and is about the same fun. ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Mars 2013, 02:40 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
Gambaro a écrit :
1. Because obesity costs about 100k.

O_O they sure got pricey... i bought mines at 20 something...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Mars 2013, 20:16 
Duelliste

It was 100k when I last checked. It's around 30k now. However, I'm trying to save money for Solaris (60k) - which will be then instant death with sentence. ^^ I still think, prohibiting healing for one round would be enough or limiting the damage to 16 max. That would take care of the avalonian queen and other abusive super-healers like overequipped rune-warriors, but would give Ba-Sthet, Zehanie and Urakia a chance, for them being at full health.

Whatever.
In standard, vizier would be the only replacement for Urakia. I think, the deck from the start post would be a good approximation as it already contains some temple guardian cards. Istaryam blade would leave for soul judgement (2) - unique - and - also unique. proves to be very effective against mages, since its back-to-hand-effect interrupts the spell-chain of compendium, lightning-pirates and sap-hearts.

The problem that I have right now is, that harshness is invaluable against mages and has to be 3 times in the deck, however almost completely useless against everything else; curse of the king-priest doubly so. can win a game by wasting two of the opponents "The Pack"-cards, but only one of it most often isn't enough. should be played in the first 1-4 rounds as often as possible, so 3 are nearly mandatory. If I rely on to discard, basking in the sun is a necessary combo against corruption, rune warrior or pirate-equips. Then that means, I have to play not only 6 but 7 swords to draw them once in a while...

I'm on 30 cards right now and I already am down to 2 Auto-healing. But I'ld like to shed some more, but I don't know, what. :?

3x
3x
1x
3x
2x
3x
3x
3x
1x
1x
3x /
3x
1x

I can get rid of 5 or 6 cards, because I usually have 8 or something cards in my deck left. Against super-healers however I'm forced to wait for my attack to raise up to 19/20 and need my defense or LP up to survive that long.

Any ideas which cards can be cut down to 2 or might be even removed? I mean, Just give up against mages and win 2 other games would be better than winning aginst mages, but loosing because of 2 harshnesses on the start hand, wouldn't it? ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 09:37 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
IMHO, Immortals should just focus on healing and surviving. Once you have Solaris, you are able to get rid of your -Defense cards. I would put in the for that extra healing and defense. This will be my decklist:

3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
3x

24 cards in total. 2 and are more than enough. is very good against Caste specific decks (not just Compendiums). 1 Harshness is good enough against mages or Queen decks. I will use it as a silver bullet during the most important part of the game.

Remember, you are focusing on healing to offset the damages. So Solaris is very very important.

In addition, I might replace with . But you will need 3 copies of those to make sure you draw it early as it is useless towards the end of game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 15:23 
Duelliste

Magius a écrit :
IMHO, Immortals should just focus on healing and surviving. Once you have Solaris, you are able to get rid of your -Defense cards. I would put in the for that extra healing and defense. This will be my decklist:

3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
3x

Looks good, though Compendium, lightning pirates and golem will kill this deck in an instant as well as sentence. This build is even more sensible to sentence than the defense build. With Phantasmagoria you are better off than with sandstorm, I would assume.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 16:35 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Gambaro a écrit :
Magius a écrit :

3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
2x
2x
1x
3x
3x

Looks good, though Compendium, lightning pirates and golem will kill this deck in an instant as well as sentence. This build is even more sensible to sentence than the defense build. With Phantasmagoria you are better off than with sandstorm, I would assume.

Agree. I am not saying it can "win-all" :) With focused deck building, it can "win-most" of the decks encountered. is actually a good card :). Won me several games as well.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2