Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:54
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Immortals
Message Publié : 27 Février 2013, 17:59 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 26
I'm totally new into nomads but I've always wanted to build good immortal deck. So - how would such look?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Immortals
Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 02:31 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
Hi!
I spent approx. 220k on it and defeated a 29-player with the Wrath of Ra, 30-pplayer with crystalstorm-compendium and a 31-player (me --> Level 13). The worst match-up is against Noz-Dingard, which is no wonder with 0-1 spirit throughout all, even with 2 harshness in a 25-card-deck, but I think, I'm doing fairly good so far.

The characters I use are
(waaay better than Kebek)

Immortals rely heavily on weapons therefore:
3x
2x
1x

Other swords such as or can be used, but are either not worth it or keep getting in the way; unsurprisingly, the Nomads are not very good juggling with three swords. Ba-Sthet and Thebirak are the primarily attack-sources.

Oh, and don't bother trying Kebek instead of Urakia, after you read Ra's Broken Sword.

3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
1x
2x

This is my actual deck. Of course I'm aiming for and . works great with , which allows my characters to heal almost completely in 3 turns.

The strength of the deck lies in their virtual immortality, while and increase the attack slowly but steadily. It is fairly solid as long one manages to keep Ba-Sthet alive, although it starts stalling to get running and the low spirit is a problem vs spells, although counters that weakness a bit, but effectively only in your turns.

and work really well against opponents' permanent cards.

Fights usually end in turn 8+ with my characters near or on complete health, Ba-Sthet sometimes close to death. Avarage attack is around 15/16, which makes 10/11 without the swords. The decks are quite empty, rhough. :/
The best example for a (won) detailed battle report:
Damage points inflicted: 87
Damage points healed: 82
Damage points inflicted by opponent: 128
>Your opponents characters are all dead<
Zehanie was still alive and ended the fight with 13 Health left and 21/22 Attack.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Mars 2013, 14:46 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 28
Gambaro a écrit :
Hi!
I spent approx. 220k on it and defeated a 29-player with the Wrath of Ra, 30-pplayer with crystalstorm-compendium and a 31-player (me --> Level 13). The worst match-up is against Noz-Dingard, which is no wonder with 0-1 spirit throughout all, even with 2 harshness in a 25-card-deck, but I think, I'm doing fairly good so far.

The characters I use are
(waaay better than Kebek)

Immortals rely heavily on weapons therefore:
3x
2x
1x

Other swords such as or can be used, but are either not worth it or keep getting in the way; unsurprisingly, the Nomads are not very good juggling with three swords. Ba-Sthet and Thebirak are the primarily attack-sources.

Oh, and don't bother trying Kebek instead of Urakia, after you read Ra's Broken Sword.

3x
3x
3x
3x
2x
2x
1x
2x

This is my actual deck. Of course I'm aiming for and . works great with , which allows my characters to heal almost completely in 3 turns.

The strength of the deck lies in their virtual immortality, while and increase the attack slowly but steadily. It is fairly solid as long one manages to keep Ba-Sthet alive, although it starts stalling to get running and the low spirit is a problem vs spells, although counters that weakness a bit, but effectively only in your turns.

and work really well against opponents' permanent cards.

Fights usually end in turn 8+ with my characters near or on complete health, Ba-Sthet sometimes close to death. Avarage attack is around 15/16, which makes 10/11 without the swords. The decks are quite empty, rhough. :/
The best example for a (won) detailed battle report:
Damage points inflicted: 87
Damage points healed: 82
Damage points inflicted by opponent: 128
>Your opponents characters are all dead<
Zehanie was still alive and ended the fight with 13 Health left and 21/22 Attack.

I like this deck idea and I want to build it for Standard. What changes should be made to suit standard format?
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4774/drerer.jpg
This happens with my deck and it is annoying.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Mars 2013, 10:50 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
James_Bob a écrit :
Gambaro a écrit :

I like this deck idea and I want to build it for Standard. What changes should be made to suit standard format?

It looks like Gambaro already struggles with his 25 cards after round 7. How many do you play? There are lots of filler-cards like familiar ground, paranoia, in the hands of the gods etc. that can be played to prevent deckout. How big is your deck?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Mars 2013, 21:55 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
James_Bob a écrit :

Anyone to answer? I'd like to see main cards for a inmortal standard deck aswell, I see many viables cards and can't decide which are better or suitable for some strategy

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Mars 2013, 00:00 
Duelliste

Phedra_Myth a écrit :
James_Bob a écrit :
Gambaro a écrit :

It looks like Gambaro already struggles with his 25 cards after round 7. How many do you play? There are lots of filler-cards like familiar ground, paranoia, in the hands of the gods etc. that can be played to prevent deckout. How big is your deck?

My deck was at 37 cards. I got up to 1600 ELO. That was the highest.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Mars 2013, 13:56 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
Unfortunately around that ELO level immortal is hard countered by

Also will make immortal's life a bit harder in that level.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mars 2013, 19:11 
Duelliste

vandar_aeron a écrit :
Unfortunately around that ELO level immortal is hard countered by

Also will make immortal's life a bit harder in that level.

Except for the part where Sentence is banned in Standard.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mars 2013, 01:19 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
Urakia is forbidden in standard. That makes immortals much weaker, since there is not really a good replacement for her. You can put in Vizir, but I think, something like Djamena or the Sphinx/Avatar would fit better to cover a greater spectrum.

Fact is however, that Sentence kills the deck. So keeping a 300-600k-deck around for the times when sentence is forbidden is a bit snobbish, isn't it? :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mars 2013, 15:08 
Duelliste

Phedra_Myth a écrit :
Urakia is forbidden in standard. That makes immortals much weaker, since there is not really a good replacement for her. You can put in Vizir, but I think, something like Djamena or the Sphinx/Avatar would fit better to cover a greater spectrum.

Fact is however, that Sentence kills the deck. So keeping a 300-600k-deck around for the times when sentence is forbidden is a bit snobbish, isn't it? :)

I used an Immortal deck using Zehanie, Vizier Mahmoud and Ba-sthet

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant