Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 13:46
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : The Mechs Today
Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 16:22 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
With the new Characters and cards coming out recently, are Golems still viable in semi-competitive matches? If yes, what new items can be added?

I wanted to revive my and Mechs deck 'cause I seem to use it only on Adventure mode.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: The Mechs Today
Message Publié : 28 Février 2013, 16:37 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
i run a s.a.r.a.h. , ica, galene deck with moderate success.

It being viable depends entirely on who you're facing. If you're facing a deck that gets free card removals or ignores with their core cards you're gonna have a hard time. You would need a crown of the borader, dark stone-heart and some card removals of your own like telendars black blades and/or clumsiness to stand a chance

Plus it seems fairly impossible to create a golem deck for anything but global as all half decent cards are global only

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Avril 2013, 22:21 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
You need that one limited potion card that gives permanent stats. But on the other hand, everyone has the card Sentence in their deck which would kill off your character before you get a chance to do much.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Avril 2013, 01:33 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
The Mechs haven't gotten a good update for a while, maybe even over half a year since the last good mech update,and technically , , with its Axioms was the last real "Golem" updates.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Avril 2013, 03:24 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
The Mechs haven't gotten a good update for a while, maybe even over half a year since the last good mech update,and technically , , with its Axioms was the last real "Golem" updates.

Golem decks are overall weak atm because of Desert Nomads. I always assumed golems to be a novelty deck when foam giant+craftsman were introduced. I don't think it was meant to be anything more than that yet here we are with Pirates having golems practically exclusive to their guild.

There isn't much you can do with golems update-wise to really stop Desert Nomads from demolishing them completely 99% of the time. Unless they want to do what they did with Kotoba this patch.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]