Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 22:43
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 05 Avril 2014, 12:52 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 115
Just as I finished building an Avalonian Deck for Standard with , , and all four of them got loaded hard...

This is what I managed as a compromise... Suggestions??? Opinions??? Current Load is 500...

x3
x3
x3

x3
x2
x1
x1

x1
x1
x1
x1

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mai 2014, 00:55 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Seems solid on paper... but I've played a lot of Avalonians and got a couple of things I would change ASAP:

Kick and since they take up space and won't trigger soon enough in most cases. The single Squire and Facing Adversity won't help either.

Also just play 2 since 3 is a bit of overkill and usually take up a lot of Loads (~50 a piece normally).

If you play King's Crown you have to capitalize on the level advantage which would suggest playing and

You won't need 3 s in most cases which lessens the load by quite a big margin so I'd advice to go for and ... Sunhit IS the only real needed theurgy you'd want besides Divine Law and maybe .

The biggest disadvantage you'll have is against Elvines which are commonly played in tournaments which are almost impossible to beat with this deck since you'll need time to set up -> which again, they won't give you

The Idea of for this match-up is great but other than Duke none of the characters can play the card in the first few turns without an Amulet which defeats the purpose altogether.

Should you have loads to spare I'd advice to include and the instead of Camlahan since all he gets you is a build in level up on his turns which won't benefit the other characters. The new Sword also automatically makes Aez an Priest additionally to the AoE buff which is useful at least^^

Right now Avalonians just aren't that viable in tournaments since most staple cards take too many Loads and the turtle version with , and doesn't work anymore since Observe the sky skyrocketed in terms of it's load. The turtle version was fun while it lasted though xD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]