Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 13:16
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Sevilath Deck
Message Publié : 06 Février 2013, 06:55 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
this is my very first time posting on a forum so sorry if I don't do some things right (also sorry if I spelled some things wrong)
Sevilath Lady Yilith Stoneeater
3x sanctified hammers
1x paladin hammer
2x-3x divine light
2x-3x mercy
3x scared nova
2x-3x six feet under
1 new start
1 neutral axiom
1 training
1 back to noz
1 exordiom
1 light and dark shield thing
1 althing
------------------
other cards
------------------
ice barrier
static charge
freeze
rain of death
icy aura
errors of the past
frozen spirit
rage
hungry void
This is just a little deck I thought of (I love mercs ^^) I wanted to make a deck with lady yilith. Before I was planning a deck with yilith, stoneeater, and ateb with rain of deaths novas and six feet unders + healing buuuut ateb is so hard to come by soo :T
I have not yet tried this deck out for I have non of these cards within my grasp but the concept is healing.
-I do not want to put so much reliance on the hammers because they can be easily discarded but still be useful if you get some damage off with them (adds to the affects of mercy).
-The training in the deck is meant for sevilath and the reason I have a paladin hammer in the deck. Since sevilath can chain paladin hammer and since it is not a weapon until the end of the fight, I'm thinking if he already has a hammer attached to him at the start of the fight he could play paladin hammer + training and attaches training to himself he would have 2 hammers at the end of the turn. If you were to try to do this with a sanctified hammer instead of a paladin hammer the other hammer would just discard because he doesn't have dual wield yet unless it was attached before hand.
-The back to noz is just for stoneeater so she can chain healing things and gains health for the spells in play on every turn.
-I was thinking about having lady yilith have a icy aura + errors of the past so her opponent will get -3 defense and after a while she won't be affected by the affects or I can dual wield hammers on sevy and then give him rage and errors of the past (rage will bring defense down to 0 anyway so there is no penalty to you)
-also the althing, I think it can be used very effectively in this deck-because think about it, if you have been healing a lot of health through the game, you can use it then use mercy and get your health back up to full! then use new start and get it right back again! ^^ I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Or you can also do hungry void + althing ^^
-------------------------------
I don't know just alittle something I thought of, it's not elo worthy or anything I dont think.
I would like some feed back on this deck :) and some suggestions will be greatly appreciated ^^ please not that much hate :/
Thanks for your time!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Sevilath Deck
Message Publié : 06 Février 2013, 18:31 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Hunter Wolf a écrit :
-The back to noz is just for stoneeater so she can chain healing things

this doesnt work

so, switch stoneeater with something different, like fynir

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Février 2013, 23:25 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 796
Hunter Wolf a écrit :
-The training in the deck is meant for sevilath and the reason I have a paladin hammer in the deck. Since sevilath can chain paladin hammer and since it is not a weapon until the end of the fight, I'm thinking if he already has a hammer attached to him at the start of the fight he could play paladin hammer + training and attaches training to himself he would have 2 hammers at the end of the turn. If you were to try to do this with a sanctified hammer instead of a paladin hammer the other hammer would just discard because he doesn't have dual wield yet unless it was attached before hand.

it´s only work with sevy already has on him and play paladin´s hammer + paladins hammer. And I don´t test it, the wrong on your ideia it´s that after equip PH Sevy will become only a warrior, and can´t play teurgies...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2013, 04:15 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
what I mean is, Dual wield allows a character to have two 1 handed weapons at once. If he already has a SANCTIFIED hammer attached he can play PALADIN hammer+training in one turn and by the end of the turn have both the SANCTIFIED hammer and the PALADIN hammer attached
I think you misunderstood me when I said that if he already has a SANCTIFIED hammer, which doesn't modify the class, he could attach a PALADIN hammer in the 2nd turn.
Like this:
Sevylath 1st turn
SANCTIFIED hammer + Rage
Sevylath 2nd turn
PALADIN hammer + training (attach training to Sevylath)
by the end of the 2nd turn, sevylath should have a PALADIN hammer, Rage, and a SANCTIFIED hammer attached.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2013, 23:24 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 796
I think you misunderstood me...too

read again, i sad paladin hammer + PALADIN ( just cause u like caps) hammer.

anda now understand better your ideia!!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]