Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 18:30
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Avalonians
Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 00:18 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 13
So with the most recent release, the avalonians have seen a lot of new cards released...

How do you feel this will change the structure of how avalonian decks are built now?

Now there are now 7 avalonian characters.

I'm also wondering if aelide is still mandatory for avalonian decks. While her healing ability is good, as well as her turn bonus. I was thinking, what about the idea of having

Aez King of Avalonia
Johan
Enguerrand

While a bit is lost from not having aelides healing and turn bonus. Johan allows quests to be played easier (which when combined with the new squire pet could be useful when combined with that card that gives a turn bonus as well as allowing the next item played to activate right away) not to mention that both aez and enguerrand both give stat bonuses to the whole team and they all gain turn bonus.

Or what about Ysild, Aelide, and either Johan or or Enguerrand?

Or should I keep sevylath in the team along with paladins hammer?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Avalonians
Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 04:00 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Well, if you want to compete in the standard arena you would have to work with Johan, Ysild, and Enguerrand. As for global format I am still deciding how his bonuses match up to what we already have. Why not go Aez, Enguerrand, and Aelide for global since all three of them seem to boost/heal their other teammates?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 11:32 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Thinking about making an Avalonians deck but i'm not sure if they can be comepetitive without

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 15:26 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 13
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
Well, if you want to compete in the standard arena you would have to work with Johan, Ysild, and Enguerrand. As for global format I am still deciding how his bonuses match up to what we already have. Why not go Aez, Enguerrand, and Aelide for global since all three of them seem to boost/heal their other teammates?

thats not a bad idea... competing in standard that is, seeing as how I might actually have a better chance of winning in standard than in amnezy...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2013, 18:50 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
iPoop a écrit :
Thinking about making an Avalonians deck but i'm not sure if they can be comepetitive without

Probably, one of the reasons, I won't be running an Avalonian deck, seeing as those hammers can be used in both Standard and Global right now. The other being I used all my Fee'z in the Valentine event and don't have money to try my luck for the new Avalonian.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Avril 2013, 11:03 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
Avalonians in amnezy are not competitive at all... which is a pity, since most of their cards can ONLY be used in global.
Sucks a bit, but another deck that was made unplayable in amnezy by yours truly Feerik.
I just play them for fun, there is no other way. You will sadly not be able to win a flower pot in any tournament with them :?

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Avril 2013, 20:42 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 24
They do need few more turn to set up things in standard.. Maybe with hammers they could do better, don't know since I can't afford them. Surely as they are now they are not a top tier deck but can still have some fun with them

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]