Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:02
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : New Caste - Shapeshifters
Message Publié : 17 Août 2017, 01:51 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
Hi people,

I am reviving my suggestion from 2011, in the old Eredan forum xD
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=31744

But updating it to nowadays gameplay.

Maybe changing guilds, not for SAP, but for Stone Linkers (those guys need some love).

My proposal is for a new caste (the guild you think it's best), the shapeshifters. It will be about shifting and changing stats. It's based on using cards to shift to other forms, then getting different buffs depending on the situation. In the beggining of each fight you can shift to a new form.
For example: I have a defensive and an offensive form cards attached to my shapeshifter, so in the beggining of his fights, depending on the opponent I will fight I can choose one of the two forms to go.
Just to make clear, you shift and it's permanent, but in the beggining of each fight you can change your forms if you have the correct cards attached and shifting doesn't make it to discard.
Of course some cards may be subjected to balancing, or if you think the names are weird, you can suggest changes, but I hope you all like the idea.

Peace.

Teddy Giant
Guild: [Guild]
Race: Nature Guemelite/Earth Guemelite
Class: Warrior
Rarity: Uncommon
Sp:1
Atk:4/6
Def:5
HP:16
Gains chain if you play an item.
Turns: 1 and 4: Defense +2 and Spirit +1.
All your other [Guild] characters gains Defense +1. All your Other Shapeshifter characters gains an extra Spirit+1.
Everytime a Shapeshifter in your team receives damage, 30% of the damage is transfered to Teddy Bear instead.

Tutaha << First half of my nick in-game xD
Race: Human/Nature Guemelite
Sp:2
Atk:5/8
Def:3
HP:15
Shapeshifter
Tutaha and your other shaleshifters gain chain if they play a Shapeshifter card.
Starts the game with a random shapeshifter card from your deck attached to him.
Turns 1, 2 and 3: A Shapeshifter card from your deck is attached to one of your out of combat characters.

Lamara
Lv:3
Race: Elfine/Nature Guemelite
Esp:1
Atk:6/9
Def:2
HP:15
Shapeshifter
Your shapeshifters gain 1 current and max health until the end of the game if they play a shapeshifter card.
Deals an extra attack equals to her printed attack.
Turns 2, 4 and 6: Your opponent has defense -2.

Moonlight
Type:Action
Guild:[Guild]
Class:None
Race:None
Effect:Shapeshifter. When this card is activated and in the beggining of each fight, you can become the Moonwolf, receive Attack +3, gain the marauder class and can chain marauder cards.
All your shapeshifters receive Attack +1 while you are in this form.
Permanent.

Sun Feathers
Effect:Shapeshifter. When this card is activated and in the beggining of each fight, you can become the Sunbird, receive Spirit +3, gain mage class and can chain nature spells.
All your shapeshifters receive Spirit +1 while you are in this form.
Permanent.

Brother Bear's Paw
Effect:Shapeshifter. When this card is activated and in the beggining of each fight, you can become the Wildbear, receive Defense +3 and all physical and magical damage taken is reduced by 1 and can chain warrior cards.
All your shapeshifters receive Defense +1 while you are in this form.
Permanent.

Seeds of Life
Effect:Shapeshifter. When this card is activated and in the beggining of each fight, you can become the Lifeplant, receive Spirit +1, Defense +1 and HP +1.
All your shapeshifters receive +1 to healing received while you are in this form.
Permanent.

Full Moon
Effect:Shapeshifter: All your shapeshifters become a Werewolf. They receive +2 Inflicted damage and they heal 1 health everytime they deal a physical damage while they are in this form.
Chain.

Wolf Teeth
Type:Item Jewel
Class:Marauder
Effect:Attack +2/3.
Shapeshifter: If you deal physical damage to your opponent, he will suffer 1 direct damage at the end of each turn for 2 turns.
Permanent.

Hard Skin of the Bear
Type:Item Armor
Class:Warrior
Effect:Defense +1 and Spirit +1.
Shapeshifter: Your current and max health are increased by 2. When this card is activated and in the beggining of the turn, you gain Spirit +1 if the opponent is a mage or a priest and Defense +1 if the opponent is a warrior or marauder. Otherwise attack +1.
Activates immediatly.

Sunburn
Type:Nature Spell
Guild:None
Class:Mage
Effect:You deal X magic damage, where X is your spirit +3.
Shapeshifter: Attach this card to the opponent, he loses 1 health and you gain 1 health in the end of each turn he plays.
Permanent.

Faith of Mother Nature
Type:Nature Spell
Guild:None
Class:Mage
Effect:You and all your shapeshifters receive Spirit +1, Attack +1 and Defense +1.
Shapeshifter: A shapeshifter card in your discard pile is attached to one of your shapeshifters.
Permanent.

Master Shapeshifter
Effect: Draw a card and a random action or spell in your discard pile is placed in your deck.
Shapeshifter: Choose one of your shapeshifters and attach this card to him. Everytime he shifts, he gains Attack +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the game.
Shapeshifter: Chain.

Shifting Weapon
Type:Item / Weapon / Dagger
Class:Warrior
Activates immediately.
Dual Wield.
Effect:Attack +2 and Spirit +1.
Shapeshifter: Additional Attack +1 and Spirit +1 until the end of the turn if he shifts or have shifted this turn.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]