Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 04 Juin 2024, 15:44
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: BASIC: Lucyan Tournament
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2013, 05:23 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 257
Wolvos a écrit :
nerf cards isn't a solution, you only make people rage

Why, the card will lose value anyway if they release new powerfull cards to overlaps them. I do not see why poeples are angry when it come to nerfing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 09:22 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
Well, the problem with nerfing cards happens mostly because of this (in my opinion):

Once they release a really powerful card (the ones most likely to be nerfed), players will often update their decks with those cards, and also build their strategies going along with that same card (that usually includes purchasing other cards in the market that make it work even stronger).
Once they nerf the card, all the crystals/fee'z you spent to booster the power of that card (with other cards) may be lost...
I believe that's why feerik usually offers the players the chance to sell their nerfed cards for a fixed value. It helps, but it does not compensate for the other cards they've purchased...

Now speaking about Lucyan... and again, this is my opinion...

It is a tournament. No matter how many cards you ban or how many you nerf, there will be always some cards/characters that will be stronger than others. And obviously those will be the most rare/expensive cards to get. The other solution is to be creative and assemble a deck that is so original and powerful that could beat these OP decks.

I use a pretty good Witchblade deck on Lucyan, and very often I loose for demons or zil discard for example... Every deck has its merits and flaws...

Shadow Guemelite
Air Guemelite
Corruption

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mars 2013, 15:06 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 257
edborbajr a écrit :
Well, the problem with nerfing cards happens mostly because of this (in my opinion):

Once they release a really powerful card (the ones most likely to be nerfed), players will often update their decks with those cards, and also build their strategies going along with that same card (that usually includes purchasing other cards in the market that make it work even stronger).
Once they nerf the card, all the crystals/fee'z you spent to booster the power of that card (with other cards) may be lost...
I believe that's why feerik usually offers the players the chance to sell their nerfed cards for a fixed value. It helps, but it does not compensate for the other cards they've purchased...

Now speaking about Lucyan... and again, this is my opinion...

It is a tournament. No matter how many cards you ban or how many you nerf, there will be always some cards/characters that will be stronger than others. And obviously those will be the most rare/expensive cards to get. The other solution is to be creative and assemble a deck that is so original and powerful that could beat these OP decks.

I use a pretty good Witchblade deck on Lucyan, and very often I loose for demons or zil discard for example... Every deck has its merits and flaws...

The problem is if they do not nerf cards they will have to release new powerfull cards and the old cards will have no value, but it is more a long iew theme. At least why they nerf card they put a compensation for it. When they realese new powerfull cards they do not.
The problem in the basic is only one deck is topping and some (3-5) decks can counter. The other decks can't really go beyong 1550.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 13 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2