Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 15 Mai 2024, 18:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:28 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 127
We has all asked for More adventure modes - particularly a Stone Linker and Pirate 'values' quest.

To that end - Here is my submission for the Pirates adventure: Salvage the Cloverfield. A six part adventure for Pirates (built more closely to 'The Ritual' adventure)

The idea for this is based of the Flavor text from the level one :

"She wasn't called Clover because she is lucky. She was Born on Board of the Cloverfield, a ship that sank into the Vortex..."

Level one:
Description: "Clover is determined to find the wreck of the Cloverfield, the ship she was named after. To get to the sunken Treasure she enlist the aid of a former shipmate who is enjoying a drink at a familiar tavern."

Intro:

(level one image): "I am off to find my Birthright - the treasure holds of the Cloverfield, sunk these many years in the vortex. To success I need the first hand knowlege of a man that served on her decks. He is the man that whisked me away as a baby while the ship sunk. We were the only two to make it off the Cloverfield that day, but to call him a surviver is a bit of a stretch.

(level one image): Clover my Lass what brings you to tavern?

Clover: I have a hearty crew and seaworthy skiff, all I need is Captain Keel's Boatswain. Are you good for some Treasure hunting.

Jon: Better Drunk than Sunk, is my motto nowadays.

Ohala (level one image): And we are not nearly Drunk enough.

Bragan (level two image): But still Sober enough to fight!

Combat: ‘Rum Soaked Filibuster (level 1 Jon the Filibuster)’ ‘Party time Ohala (level 1 Captain Ohala)’ and ‘Still Drunk Bragan (level 2 Bragan).’
Deck: Standard Mulit-class Pirate Deck.

Victory:
Jon: "Beating me up has convince me that your right! Lets go get that Treasure!"

Defeat:
Jon: "Looks like your Crew is not quite ready for adventure. Sit down I will order them some warm Milk,"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:29 
Guémélite

Level two:
Description: The crew must get to last known site of the Cloverfield. the Waters near the Vortex can be Dangerous.

Intro:

(level one image): To get vortex and Cloverfield we will need navigate though the Devil's water garden. There is rough water, Jagged rocks and deadly storms ahead, look lively.

Combat: ‘Rough waters (), Jagged Rocks (), and Deadly Storms ().
No deck the three characters just play certain cards. they are all at 1 life and will resurrect every turn, you win if you make it to turn 10.

Rough waters: turn 1-3 a and a are created and played. Turns 4-6 a is created and played. Turns 7-9 a is created and played. Turn 10 opponent wins.
Jagged Rocks: turn 1-3 is created and played. Turns 4-6 a and a are created and played. 7-9 a is created and played. Turn 10 opponent wins.
Deadly Storms: turn 1-9 is created and played. Turn 10 opponent wins.

Victory:
Clover (level one image): Above the waves was the easy part, now we go underwater.

Defeat:
Clover: Turn the ship about, we have taken too much damage to go further.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:34 
Guémélite

Level Three:
Description: The only way to the Cloverfield is by submersible. Getting it into the water Turns out to be more a chore that it should be.

Intro:

(level two image): It takes some serious know-how to go deep into the Ocean. This is why I hired on a Mechanist.

(level two image): I still think it is a fools errand but as we say ‘a fool with coin is a called a valued customer.’

(level three Image): …BZZ.. Orders Received, Lowering Submersible… BZZ…

A Gremlin (Demonic Pet image): Work is BORING! Make it Not BORING!

Another Gremlin (Demonic Pet Image): Braking stuff is Not Boring! You Brake Stuff NOW!

Boardatron: … BZZ…Error … Error … Orders Received. DESTROY!

Combat: ‘Nehantic Gremlin (Demonic Servant)’ ‘Malfunctioning Boardatron (Boardatron level 3)’ and ‘Nehantic Gremlin’ - Gremlins are Demon Craftsmen, Malfunctioning Boardatron is a Marauder golem.
Deck: , and Craftsmen Items.

Victory:
Balastar: Rest in Pieces old friend. I hope this treasure is worth it.

Defeat:
A Gremlin: You brake to easy!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:36 
Guémélite

Level four:
Description: Now aboard the Cloverfield - Jon runs into some old friends.
Intro:

Clover (level two Image): Down we go!

Jon (level two Image): The Cloverfield is still in one pice, The crew are still at their posts?

Drowned Sailor ( level one image): The locker has a claim on those bones Jon, Ye will never be leaving this wreck again.

combat: ‘Drowned Sailor (), ‘Drowned Pirate (), ‘Drowned Wench ( level 1). Nehantic warrior undead. Can not chain cards, after playing cards a Necrosis from the grave yard is played. Can play Pirate cards without restriction of Guild. Turn one an Insensibility becomes a Necrosis and is put in the graveyard.
Deck: Nehantic undead actions and pirate actions.

Victory:
Jon: Thank goodness that is over, I think I owe one of them some Money.

Defeat:
Jon: I guess you had better get use to being the undead. The first few decades are the hardest.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:40 
Guémélite

Level five:
Description: The treasure of Captain Keel, it is all you ever dreamed it could be. All the gold you could ever want and yet you still crave more.

Clover (Level three Image): Finally treasure hold of the Cloverfield. Keep your eyes open for Captain Keel’s chest, there lies the true treasure.

Jon: But that does not mean we can’t line our pockets while we search.

Combat: ‘Greed ( level 2)’, ‘Avarice ( level 2)’ and ‘Paranoia ( level 3)’ Greed, Avarice and paranoia are Demons that get positive effects when the Cursed Treasure cards are discarded or if they are in your hand. They are all ? class and play Cursed Treasure cards. When Played they do nothing but are added to the players hand.
Cursed Treasure:
Cursed coins ( image) If discarded heal all opposing demons for 1 point. If in hand +1 Physical to damage received.
Cursed Ring: ( image) If discarded +1 to Spirt and +1 Defense to all opposing demons. If in hand - 1 to damage Dealt.
Cursed Gem ( image) If discarded +1 attack to all opposing demons. If in hand take one direct damage.

Victory:
Clover: Empty your pockets of that small change, we found the Captain’s chest!

Defeat:
Jon: Oh Shinny little things I will never leave you….

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 07:42 
Guémélite

Level six:
Description: a final face off with Captain Keel - the master of this cursed wreck.

Jon the Filibuster (level three Image): Ah Ha! the chest is open - now lets see the great lost treasure of the Cloverfield!

Image of is shown

Clover (level three Image): No, it is a Dark-Stone Heart - the treasure is cursed get rid of it or we will be under it’s hex.

Captain Keel (image taken from the card): Ye already be cursed! now put me treasure back or I will be destroying Ye.

Clover: Never Monster! I will see this evil stone destroyed.

Combat: Captain Keel. Undead Demon Nehantic Gemulite, Nehantic guild, Warrior - Marauder class. Colossus. Can use Pirate card without Guild restrictions.
Deck: Corruptions, Demonic actions, pirate actions and powered weapons.

Victory:
Clover: the Treasure may be cursed, but at least we found these trinkets.

Defeat:
Captain Keel: Now in death you will serve Me, get back to work Landlubbers.

Upon first victory you win double black label Rum (item Potion, +2 Spirt, +2 Attack, +2 Defense).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2015, 08:12 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
just for the record: (anti shadow spells) is the characer of (look at dat hand)

great effort, love the gags

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]