Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:01
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Limit Legendaries in deck.
Message Publié : 05 Mai 2016, 03:50 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
If you are gonna keep releasing overpowered Legendaries and bombard us with them every other month can you at least have the decency to make some sorta limit on how many you can stuff in a deck. I for 1 say make it so only 1 Legendary Character and card is allow to a deck. Yet again I am salty.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Limit Legendaries in deck.
Message Publié : 05 Mai 2016, 04:02 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
characters arent the problem right now, we have multi leg chars in mercs and a few more decks

we are having problems with non utility legendaries (items, actions, spells, etc. with self effects rather than machiavelism) and rule breaking ones ( free diving and big means)

but skipping this how would you introduce this, i mean not every single deck is op with tons of legs, loads? room? toruney? everywhere?

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mai 2016, 19:35 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
I think
- in Lucien are only few legends
- in Quilingo we have loads
- in Amnezy we need a Limit on non-character legendarys
- in PVP Room should be everything allowed
- maybe another room like cooper and siver

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2016, 20:34 
Guémélite

@Wolvos that just thinking ahead. Imagine if they do release more legendary characters. Can you imagine Noz Mages with 3 Pikim stated mages? Or Sap heart with Ourenos powerful unit?

As for limiting cards, maybe limit 3 per deck. They buff all of the Legendary to being auto include cards ( is now and delayed and was in every deck). So this way people have to think what legendary cards they need to make a deck good and not just stuff 6-7 in any deck and making it good.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2016, 23:23 
Immortel

just saying this is the equality that destroy both op decks and decent decks like legend priest mercs

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2016, 04:16 
Guémélite

Then you give cards to deck that need help. See new Desert Nomads Undead. If a deck is bad and the only solution to making it good is making absurd cards that literally every other deck also run because they are above the power curve that much, then you are bad at game design.

Edit: Looking at your deck list I see and in almost all of them and now , , , , and are finding themselves being used in more and more decks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2016, 06:09 
Immortel

just read my warning, in my own particular case, when i was able to update them i add every good card, this include legends, but i tried to add just the synergy ones, not snow tornado or stone heart in aggro decks for example

even mods where asked in the release of divination, that was the only exception, legendaries improve the deck, but some of them just broke every single one

i remember the huge difference in pirate shooters before and after machiavelism, but mach isnt broken because of that, shooters have bad draws and that leg fix it, but the legendary doesnt do the work by itself like tornado or barrier, maybe mach help too muc runic to draw his runic training too or allows y to counter the opponent's play but in fact runics are broken so every decent card may look broken there, same to every top tier

white cards makle the difference, but the problem are the rest of the deck, remove ancestral wrath, breath of dragon, runic trainning of tose decks and see what happens

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2016, 11:39 
Guémélite

I read the warning but that still doesn't make my point any less valid. Your decks all had similar legendarys and as it stands many decks just get boosted by legendary that don't have any synergy with decks because they are that good(Stone Heart and Sensoriality). While there are other cards in decks that are overpowered the point things like Ancestral Wrath can only be in Hom'chai decks. Meaning if you every face a Hom'chai you have to be prepare in the late game for that card. Meanwhile all legendary cards can be simple added into any deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2016, 13:08 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Fakt is, there are some must-have-legends and if they are in a deck, they are most time an autowin, if the opponent has the card not
like / vs all dmg-buffing decks / to just call some.

So you have the same legend and the fight is slower or faster because that double legendary in game, or you are fu**ed.

Only other chance vs some legends is discard, but it can be recycled and played again, when it is an object, so yay ... helps nothing. Ang vs some legends you cannot even do anything.

still is banned in Amnezy Tournament (would be an acceptable counter vs / and some other healing stuff but hell no, such an important counter-card like is banned. -.-

But true since people spend money or really hard work to get those legendarys, it would be not fair to ban that legendary stuff ... so we just ban the non-legendary countercards so legends are even more OP in Amnezy.

At least I think a limit on non-character-legends in a deck would be a good way to make more balance in the game.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2016, 23:10 
Guémélite

Bumping this again.

LEGENDARY CARDS ARE TOO STRONG NOW.

LIMIT THEM 1 PER DECK.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]