Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 16:57
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Dragon Knight BUFF
Message Publié : 21 Mai 2016, 23:53 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Holy crap do you even play them?

Crows, Immortals and many more decks are versatile. Many decks have things like answers and checks to some of their weaknesses. Dragon Knights literally have Chimera and Last action as a bail out and that's it.

They can't really deal magic damage since Crystal Dragon isn't viable as much and Crystal Rain/Dragon Fang are both really bad.

Weapon Dragon Knights are too slow and rely on either Character obsolete to powercreep or tactics that are to slow.

Honestly I wish you play Dragon Knights without Dragast, Knight's Honour and Commander Zahal and come back to this thread.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2016, 01:13 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
recliff said some time ago the same thing, he cant upgrade dks anymore because of some op cards, so in exchange we get trash over and over

viewtopic.php?f=213&t=19219

nobody likes nerfs, but we are stuck in the point that we cant add new useful content because of op synergies, if yu said they need more cards tan tla and chimera, but they are strong enough with only 2 cards (2 unique cards) see every other deck in the game removed from 2 cards, most of them have ways to keep working, even if you remove celerityx2 or agingx2 (same with tsoutai), in decks like direct damage courtiers or runic training you see the same problem

dks have a lot of defensive cards, so they only need tla spam, thats what we call bad desing, in other terms, no blind spot

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2016, 02:17 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
well then i have to explain my position further...

i actually dont play them as a main deck... because firstly i hate noz and secondly because i simply dont have chimera and the last action thus i have to use the "common" tools... which still makes me get a 50%+ winning quote (that is my line to decide whether a deck works or not)...

i can boost my stats to a 10ish defense in round 1 with zahal... i can manipulate enemy defense if needed... i can survive against decent mage decks because of the spirit boost... i can cross-heal chars (not by much, but still possible)...

the other experience i do collect is by playing against them... the DKs are not predicetable because they always have a choice... with the recycle action and that recycle shield the player always has an option to choose the best device for a certain situation... only nehant undeads can also claim this flexibility only that undeads need to set up first while DKs can start without much prep...

from this i conclude that i totally have to go along with recliffs: "The dragon knight gameplay at the moment is very very solid and almost complete in a sense"

the gaps you see and feel will have to be filled from the neutral tool box... clumsiness and others will help discarding while crown of the border may help with stats protection...

the changes you suggested are not changing that... if you really want to change or extend their gameplay in a certain direction you have to actually come up with something "new" along with the "nerf" if needed and as you suggested already

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2016, 07:53 
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
well then i have to explain my position further...

i actually dont play them as a main deck... because firstly i hate noz and secondly because i simply dont have chimera and the last action thus i have to use the "common" tools... which still makes me get a 50%+ winning quote (that is my line to decide whether a deck works or not)...

Yeah I figured.

Citer :
i can boost my stats to a 10ish defense in round 1 with zahal... i can manipulate enemy defense if needed... i can survive against decent mage decks because of the spirit boost... i can cross-heal chars (not by much, but still possible)...

Boosting Defense isn't a problem. In fact being able to boost to 9 DF with one card is a problem in of itself. Notice how no other deck need such tactics?

Citer :
the other experience i do collect is by playing against them... the DKs are not predicetable because they always have a choice... with the recycle action and that recycle shield the player always has an option to choose the best device for a certain situation... only nehant undeads can also claim this flexibility only that undeads need to set up first while DKs can start without much prep...

They have to discard cards too and then use 6 cards to maintain this strategy and also not burn themselves. 6 carrds that basically do the same things clutters the deck. Also what great choice do the have? Hey I am either gonna set your DF to 0 or use another Knights Honour to tank.

Citer :
from this i conclude that i totally have to go along with recliffs: "The dragon knight gameplay at the moment is very very solid and almost complete in a sense"

the gaps you see and feel will have to be filled from the neutral tool box... clumsiness and others will help discarding while crown of the border may help with stats protection...

Complete in the sense that the strategy they have is basically all flushed out. Not that is an all rounder deck or complete. Notice how he said almost.

Also no other Guild has to go to Neutral(or the better word general) cards to fill in the blank for much needed tech. They either have cards specifically design for them or have it in the guild already.

Citer :
the changes you suggested are not changing that... if you really want to change or extend their gameplay in a certain direction you have to actually come up with something "new" along with the "nerf" if needed and as you suggested already

Again you are not reading this thread if you think that. Here I suggest buff to spells that would never see play and nerf to Character/cards that pretty much an auto include. Made the obsolete weapons that don't see play viable.

Yet you still go "Hey they can do one thing right, clearly they don't need to be changed for the better."

But hey what can I expect from a wall that can't get past a simple Noz hate to see this.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2016, 20:15 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
do not criticize their playing ability anymore

keep suggesting because i wont allow anoter endless balance discussion thread in sugg subforum

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Mai 2016, 07:06 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Sometimes I feel I should get paid for this LOL

I'm reading everything, and hoping the staff get some of my suggestions seriously.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Août 2016, 02:21 
Guémélite

Make all the the Dragon Knights marauders and human (leave Dragast and Arkalon races the same.)

Help push this new worthless and pointless marauder playstyle faster.

Also lol Wolves needs to learn to read.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4