Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 07 Mai 2024, 10:01
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 21 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Amnezy rewards
Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 09:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 558
Oh come on, is not just me, i post something like this in the spanish forum and everybody who comments aprove that i say cause is the truth, the rewards now sucks, was a lot better before, i preffer not receive 100 medalls and receive the artworks, 50k more and the feez cause finally is better thoes things to the medalls..

Reaper_Harper: No body was angry about this before cause i'm the only winner after they changed the rewards.

Joseph_Strom: You should understand i tell all that cause Reaper start tell me bad things and im angry in that moment for the badly rewards.
And yes, are so many people who likely accept that, but is not enough for won the amnezy tournament, Is one of the better tournaments and just 50k.. If still like now, would be better the million tournaments..

iPoop: that's enough fot that score elo.

Well the motive of this post, like i say before, wasn't to receive more crystals and/or medalls, if not to make, for example, the top 10 receive EVER artworks cards.

Vídeos de Eredan: https://www.youtube.com/user/2996nick

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 09:36 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :
Okey, i won the last 2 amnezys.. in the first my rewards are: The trophy, , 50k and 100 medals.
In the last one: The trophy, 50k, 100 medals and.. NO ONE ARTWORK CARD.

I think that's not a good reward for win amnezy, how someone who end's, for example, in 46 can receive and the champion not? come on, with all respect, that's sucks..

And then this: the first place 50k, second 45k, 3-5 40k.. there's no a lot of difference

Any way the motive of this post is to chance the rewards like was before ''the big actualization'' or if don't want make this, at least the artworks to the top place's cause is really bad be top and don't receive artworks :/

Eredan disappointment me a lot with all this :/

one meme says it all Image

"Die the Death,Sentence to Death,Great Equalizer is the Death!!"

All stupid arguments will be purged and given the DEATH SENTENCE regardless of its nature

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 09:47 
Marchand

Ryan_Allanigue a écrit :
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :
Okey, i won the last 2 amnezys.. in the first my rewards are: The trophy, , 50k and 100 medals.

I think that's not a good reward for win amnezy, how someone who end's, for example, in 46 can receive and the champion not? come on, with all respect, that's sucks..

And then this: the first place 50k, second 45k, 3-5 40k.. there's no a lot of difference

Any way the motive of this post is to chance the rewards like was before ''the big actualization'' or if don't want make this, at least the artworks to the top place's cause is really bad be top and don't receive artworks :/

Oh dear lord another one who doesn't understand nothing...

No, im not fucking kidding you cause that i say is just and only a GOOD SUGGEST
I understand people who doesn't pay or don't got enough crystals would likely accept that (me too would be do that some months ago) but if got some considerably crystals in your account, enough to make a deck for win amnezy, you will understand that i mean, so better don't back to comment please cause you don't gonna understand :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 10:02 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 16
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :
Ryan_Allanigue a écrit :
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :

Oh dear lord another one who doesn't understand nothing...

No, im not fucking kidding you cause that i say is just and only a GOOD SUGGEST
I understand people who doesn't pay or don't got enough crystals would likely accept that (me too would be do that some months ago) but if got some considerably crystals in your account, enough to make a deck for win amnezy, you will understand that i mean, so better don't back to comment please cause you don't gonna understand :/

heres your pathetic argument in a nutshell

so i dont get it huh? sigh* some people wont be contended of wht they have <_<

"Die the Death,Sentence to Death,Great Equalizer is the Death!!"

All stupid arguments will be purged and given the DEATH SENTENCE regardless of its nature

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 10:09 
Marchand

I already won 3 amnezy, the first was in january 20 and now this two, the first was an amazing reward, but now? now really sucks :/

Dernière édition par Njap_Aguilar le 05 Mars 2013, 16:17, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 14:19 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Well if top 50 rewards suck , all the "rewards for doing something" in this game suck .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 14:28 
Marchand

iPoop a écrit :
Well if top 50 rewards suck , all the "rewards for doing something" in this game suck .

Not all, there are some where the reward is a card and thoes not sucks.

And aren't the same win amnezy to ''doing something'', for example, is so much hard won amnezy to just have 50 cards mage..

Any way i make some questions to players who usually are top to know what they think about this, at the moment there's just 2 answers, Kane_filmore (the best player at this moment) and Dart1 (The last champion before the big actulization), both think like me and say now is not so good win or be 5th place cause there's not to much difference

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 15:49 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
As this argument is dragging on a tiny bit I'l sum up both what were saying and then what you keep saying to simplify this.

We are saying the reward is fine, it makes sense for what is essentially a browser game to have a reward like this, most other browser games don't reward you are all or just a few ingame items. If you play sword girls you get a handful of cards last time I checked.

Then you will say "OMG another person who know nothing, you dont know anything so shouldnt comment, I won so I know more, I use names of 2 players to justify my argument by saying they are best to make you seem stupid"

We then reply by saying that the Reward is fair and list more reasons.

Then you respond by saying the exact same argument you said 5 seconds ago.

I hope people appreciate this simplified version

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 16:15 
Marchand

Reaper_Harper a écrit :
As this argument is dragging on a tiny bit I'l sum up both what were saying and then what you keep saying to simplify this.

We are saying the reward is fine, it makes sense for what is essentially a browser game to have a reward like this, most other browser games don't reward you are all or just a few ingame items. If you play sword girls you get a handful of cards last time I checked.

Then you will say "OMG another person who know nothing, you dont know anything so shouldnt comment, I won so I know more, I use names of 2 players to justify my argument by saying they are best to make you seem stupid"

We then reply by saying that the Reward is fair and list more reasons.

Then you respond by saying the exact same argument you said 5 seconds ago.

I hope people appreciate this simplified version

1.- I didn't say know, yes you know some things, but NOT UNDERSTAND the motive of this.

2.- I tell you don't know nothing cause you talk about me and say just bullshit, cause everything you say is wrong.

3.- The reward isn't fair, there's a loooooot of guys who answered already and EVERYBODY think like me, why? CAUSE YES IS A BAD REWARD.

4.- You will reply the reward is fine and i will keep reply you're wrong, is the same..

5.- Who know more a guy who wins a guy who lose? The winner should know the strategy of the other deck to can win, so as you say, cause i win, i know more..

6.- If you don't believe me i can show you the answers of all them, and trust me, a lot of people will believe more in kane_filmore that in you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2013, 16:46 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Njap_Aguilar a écrit :

1.- I didn't say know, yes you know some things, but NOT UNDERSTAND the motive of this.

2.- I tell you don't know nothing cause you talk about me and say just bullshit, cause everything you say is wrong.

3.- The reward isn't fair, there's a loooooot of guys who answered already and EVERYBODY think like me, why? CAUSE YES IS A BAD REWARD.

4.- You will reply the reward is fine and i will keep reply you're wrong, is the same..

5.- Who know more a guy who wins a guy who lose? The winner should know the strategy of the other deck to can win, so as you say, cause i win, i know more..

6.- If you don't believe me i can show you the answers of all them, and trust me, a lot of people will believe more in kane_filmore that in you.

Your 5th point invalidates your 1st point.
Your 3rd point is invalidated by this current argument not going in your favor,
Your 1st point saying i know things invalidates your 2nd point saying that I don't know anything.
Your 4th point proves you have no argument as you are just saying its wrong and not explaining why.
Your 6th point is you relying on someone else because you have no argument.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 21 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant