Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 17:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Tournament Modes
Message Publié : 04 Août 2017, 03:30 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
Hi! I would like to share an idea for tournaments. I have been away from Quilingo because it's card pool is too small to be interesting, but it is balanced because you can only use 2 Legendary cards per deck. Amnezy is nice because we can use all of our card pool but decks are made mainly by legendaries, space for strategy is lower. I have full legendary decks myself and I don't like it, but I need it if I want to have some chance of winning (not talking about soul cards). So I don't have a torunament profile that satisfies me or my RL friends, then comes my idea.

I would like to ask for another kind of tournament that would mix them, you can use all of your cards except banned ones but only place 2 legendaries per deck, do not limit rares or points like Quilingo. Just to open space for players that like to use Guild cards more than legendaries and for more different strategies. This tournament could be called Open format or Amnezy, and Amnezy nowadays becomes the Open format.

Also another kind of tournament could be called Old School format, where people could use only cards from first acts, like acts 1 to 3 or 4, and slowly increasing as the main game acts advance, to a ratio of 2 to 1. Every 2 acts in main game advances 1 act in Old School format.

This way we would have tournament formats for different people's interests, and also we could play a more variety of different rules tournaments and do not stick to only one or two.
- New people = Lucyan
- New Cards and Balanced Environment = Quilingo
- All Cards but balanced environment Legendary Limited + ban list = Amnezy
- All Cards free + ban list = Open format
- Old School players = Old school format

Bringing back the weekly trophies would be AWESOME, it kept me motivated to play everyday, but you dont need to make it weekly again like before, just make it monthly and players have the month to try completing the quest and receiving the card. Lots of people cannot play every weekend so if they have a month to do it's ok.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 1 message ]