Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 22:49
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 09 Avril 2013, 13:26 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 238
That has been suggested before, but card prices don't even remotely represent their usefulness, due to the existance of card rarities.

What I mean is, between two cards that are very good, the rare will be more expensive simply because it's rare, while both of them may actually be just as essential to the deck.

Take War Tracker - they don't need many rares - , , being the key cards.
And yet it can compete with decks that rely on ALOT more Rares or even Legendaries.

You might as well compare it to Tournaments that only allow Uncommons and Commons.
Who wins? Trackers, Witchblades, etc.
---

And imposing a max card value per deck wouldn't work out very well for Feerik in terms of card purchases.
---

My Rank stat, wich is the closest to what you suggest, actually makes it possible to make Rank rooms/tournaments, and makes alot more decks balanced, viable and competitive because you can't just chuck in a bunch of powerful cards into a deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Avril 2013, 13:34 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
Nurvus a écrit :
That has been suggested before, but card prices don't even remotely represent their usefulness, due to the existance of card rarities.

What I mean is, between two cards that are very good, the rare will be more expensive simply because it's rare, while both of them may actually be just as essential to the deck.

Take War Tracker - they don't need many rares - , , being the key cards.
And yet it can compete with decks that rely on ALOT more Rares or even Legendaries.

You might as well compare it to Tournaments that only allow Uncommons and Commons.
Who wins? Trackers, Witchblades, etc.

True that. It was just an idea, but ya, the list price is very... 'subjective'.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 03:54 
Guémélite

Essentially, my suggestion of Rank is a card measurement that supercedes/disregards rarity and market price.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 14:37 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
Ranking is stupid, because it is completely impossible to rank a card as it would be really good in one deck and only useful in another one...

Something I did'tn get about the elite ranking. Is it three Elite cards in total or three types of Elite cards per deck?

I think that if it is the first one, it is really good suggestion, and it would be wuite cool to implement this in the game. (but still hard to balance...)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 22:56 
Guémélite

X elite cards per deck.
Could be 3, but I think it would be more fair if it was 5.

Rank isn't stupid at all.
You can Rank cards pretty well to give them an overall value.

Cards that are awesome for one deck, are usually only useful for that deck, so the situation where a card is good for one deck and just somewhat useful for another doesn't really occur at competitive level.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2013, 22:42 
Guémélite

Anyone else think the Load mechanic is extremely limited when compared to the suggestions in this thread?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Novembre 2013, 16:16 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
no

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2013, 02:18 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 96
Actually load mechanic is the best touch I ever seen in a card game. It is a self-fixing mechanic where the best cards are the cards most players use, and therefore deserve to be limited to balance the chance of the rest of cards. OP decks that fluid the tournaments get their cards "loaded" and can't be used at their full potential. On the other hand creativity and unique decks are rewarded.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2013, 14:20 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
standard was created for intermediate players, not novice, not top, however the loads stuff is a problem, one of my friends started 6 months ago in this game, he has only 2 decent (not full) decks for standard and cant build another one if both decks are loaded, this system isnt the best, is good but not at all, this system rewards people with a large collection or spenders

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Décembre 2013, 23:54 
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :
standard was created for intermediate players, not novice, not top, however the loads stuff is a problem, one of my friends started 6 months ago in this game, he has only 2 decent (not full) decks for standard and cant build another one if both decks are loaded, this system isnt the best, is good but not at all, this system rewards people with a large collection or spenders

Even basic rewards spenders.
Lots of Champions & Rare cards available for Basic.
Good luck getting that without paying.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant