Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 16:15
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Décembre 2013, 09:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 139
So I have this idea for an event that I think about maybe once a month, usually around the time of other events. Most events we always get some Merc character that may or may not be cool in they're own right, but never get used because Feerik never makes using just Merc decks a very viable option.
So I had an idea for an event that could possibly be even an annual event that would give us a reason to put these mercs to use. GUILD RECRUITMENT WEEK!
Do you have a merc that you would just LOVE to be able to use in your favorite guild to they're maximum potential? Want your to be an ACTUAL Zil maurader? Or your or to officially become Stonelinkers? You could do it in this event. I'll let Feerik figure out what inevitably frustrating hoops we would have to go through to get the prizes but these are how I envision them

Minor prize (the easier one to get): A weapon of sorts, usable by all guilds, but it has different effects depending on the guild using it.

Major prize : One badge of your choice, and theres one for every guild, but you can only pick one. combine this with your merc of choice in the Evolution window and they Permanently become a part of the said guild. Maybe some even do other things (ie Nehant badge makes merc a Nehant guem as well or Runic Badge gives Rune slots etc.)

anyway just an idea that's been in my head for a while that I thought I'd share the idea an see what the community thought of it.

Now I'm not a Game designer, and I am aware that there could/ are potentially some redonkculous things that could be done if (insert merc name here) were in (insert Guild name here) and frankly that's the only reason I would hesitate an event like this being made.

That being said, what would be your top three mercs you would recruit for your favorite guilds? Mine are

1. -Zil
2. -Nehantist or Runic
3. Stonelinkers

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Décembre 2013, 10:12 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
exist 2 good ways to use mercenary characters

event one

update one

i think, as you said, some mercenaries should not belong to another guilds

the mercenary guild started as support, with new adaptive characters the original idea of the guild will come back

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]