Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 23:55
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : user interface suggestions
Message Publié : 01 Septembre 2013, 05:18 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
Hi. I'm pretty new, but I did notice a few things that I thought would help with the interface on the game.

Allow people to surrender a match
It's been said before, but I'll add my voice to the chorus. Frequently it is abundantly clear that a match is unwinable for a long time before the match ends, and having to sit through seven turns of watching your champions slowly tortured to death is simply not fun at all.

Allow disabling animations
The animations signalling various effects triggering etc. are very nice, but having to watch them trigger one by one slows down gameplay a lot. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to speed up or skip the animations.

It's too hard to read cards your opponent plays
In order to get the text of a card big enough to read it one must hover the cursor over the card for a second or two. Most of the time this is not a problem, but quick-acting cards played by your opponent are only visible on the field for a brief time. This means I usually don't have time to read the whole card and I'm left wondering what the heck my opponent just played.

Have a "view all existing cards" tab
It would be nice to be able to look up the effect of a card that I don't have and there isn't a copy on the market right now. Maybe this already exists and I haven't found it yet? Edit: Thanks! I thought that had to be there somewhere.

The main interface icons keep popping up over top of what I'm trying to click
The "play", "My cards" etc. will sometimes pop up over top of part of the window I'm looking at. This is especially awkward when trying to flip through pages in the marketplace since it covers the page numbers.

I don't know if you have any control over the advertisers in the "earn free fee'z" section but . . .
Several of the sites advertising on there are known scams or virus downloads. As an example "softigloo.com" is a site that says they're offering downloads of many familiar programs such as 7-zip or VLC media player, but the actual files are viruses, spyware and other things that will harm your computer. I know seeing Eredan linked to such things discourages me from spending money on the game :( .

Dernière édition par ratcharmer le 04 Septembre 2013, 03:22, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: user interface suggestions
Message Publié : 02 Septembre 2013, 08:42 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 6
My Cards > My Collection. Drop down box in top left corner. Select "Display all cards of the game".

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: user interface suggestions
Message Publié : 02 Septembre 2013, 10:48 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
ratcharmer a écrit :
I don't know if you have any control over the advertisers in the "earn free fee'z" section but . . .
Several of the sites advertising on there are known scams or virus downloads. As an example "softigloo.com" is a site that says they're offering downloads of many familiar programs such as 7-zip or VLC media player, but the actual files are viruses, spyware and other things that will harm your computer. I know seeing Eredan linked to such things discourages me from spending money on the game :( .

This part is under responsibility of the partner who displays the offer. (i.e; Sponsorpay, Super Rewards, Trialpay,...)
Eredan staff has no control on these advertisements.
They have only the possibility to resign contract with the partner.
If you feel that one of the partner displays only bad deals, please feel free to contact Eredan Support in order they change their contract with this partner.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]