Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 07 Mai 2024, 05:00
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 12 Février 2013, 23:26 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
As every year I post this suggestion. I´m an old player with an extensive collection and all the non-saleable cards on it make the process of deck building and organization very hard. Specially the ones of guilds I do not use. I would like the possiblity to errase them or sell to the market at least.

If merging with rare cards make them saleable, why not at least sell to the market.

So you want to speed up your servers deactivating unused accounts, well erasing unsaleable cards would also help I guess. It doesn´t represent to many crystals when selling to the system. At least once a day like when you don´t have acces to the market.

I hope this time me suggestion is at least considered, to bad It was alwais ignored...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Février 2013, 20:34 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
I would love to be able to sell them. Yesterday I got an Archmage Anryena from the Noz Boss but I don't have any Noz deck, so it¡s useless for me.

I would also like to be able to sell inmidiately those cards that come with the starter deck (like In your face!). No deck has use for them!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2013, 06:26 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 10
As much as I would also love to see this, I doubt it'll ever happen. However, I think it would be great if there was a way to choose that a card always be hidden in the deck building screen.

Along the same lines, I would like if low level characters "nested" inside of max level / higher level characters so that you didn't see two or three instances of a character if you have them at several different experience levels.

Also, please make "chain" an Advanced Search option.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]