Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 15:46
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Player to Player card trade
Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2013, 03:52 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
I'm sure that SOMEONE had to have suggested this since the game was first created. However, since posts eventually vanish into the shadow of "the pile" I thought I would give this one a shot.

I realize that right now, if a player wants to "trade" a card to someone they sell it through market. Now I don't know about you, but I have been playing a wide array of cardgames for a large chunk of my life. If I happen to come accross a card that doesn't fit in with my build and my friend could really use it, I'd like to help them out.

I don't want to say, "Here man. I think this could really help out your game. Oh, and by the way... That will be $20." I don't want to do that to a friend I just made in this game. Not to mention the risk you take of trying to do them a favor by undercutting that card in market. What if somebody is just browsing the selection, sees the card, and grabs it before the friend you ment to get it can take the card? What's worse? This other guy doesn't even PLAY that guild. He just resells and pockets 10k off you. That isn't how this should work.

So I propose a system that allows you to trade a card from friend to friend with only a minor cost to "mail" the card to them. Just a simple 10 crystals and it's all done. Card sell restrictions would not effect trading to players, but they still can not be sold on market.

I just think this would be a nice way for vet players that get their friends to start playing Eredan to help them out. We all know how hard/discourageing it is for new players in this game. It would be a chance for players to really band together and help eachother out (if this sentiment doesn't fall on deaf ears still).

Anyway, sorry for the posting being long. I just feel strongly about this. Feel free to let me know what you think and what modifications to this kind of system should be added.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Player to Player card trade
Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2013, 11:32 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
This has been suggested several times.
The official answer has always been : No

The main reason given is this encourages the multi-account.
This reason has also conducted the staff to remove the Free Feez offered at each level.

Perhaps a day when the staff has changed his mind or the players play fair....
Until this day, the answer is no.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Player to Player card trade
Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2013, 14:43 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
Alright, I guess I can understand that. Though I don't know what anyone would gain from having multiple accounts. You would still end up spending the exact same ammount of money to have cards in the deck you are playing with. I don't see the point.

How about an addition to the market for private sales? This would let you sell cards without that random sniper that would totally steal that card off of normal market. I just think it's stupid that if my sister plays an Elfine deck and I were to get some good Elfine cards from drops or wins, that I can't sell them to her at a cheaper price without fear of some dbag that would rip that card out from under me and turn it over for a massive profit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]